Things She Does For Me

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Accountable

Things She Does For Me

Post by Accountable »

This is the place. Post those things you appreciate. Let's try not to post lists, but give each thing a separate place of honor, because each deed deserves that.

So come on, what does she do for you?

Accountable

Things She Does For Me

Post by Accountable »

She drags herself out of bed hours before she needs to get up, just to kiss me goodbye and wish me a good day.
Accountable

Things She Does For Me

Post by Accountable »

She shines my shoes every Sunday, no matter how many times I tell her I'll do it.
YZGI

Things She Does For Me

Post by YZGI »

hoxtonchris

Things She Does For Me

Post by hoxtonchris »

free haircuts,meals prepared and frozen for my weekly needs.but best of all is the feelgood factor she gives me when she just says out of the blue"i donnarf love you"those little words mean as much as the time she got me thru a near fatal bout of food poisening,and a very bad bout of flu,and a post operative deppression......but most of all is that she reminds me of the meaning of absolute loyalty.
Clint

Things She Does For Me

Post by Clint »

My memory for names is probably average. She never forgets a name. When I get that blank look on my face she has ways to feed names to me so I'm not embarassed. That's the way it is with us...for 37 years she's been filling in the blanks.:-4
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Accountable

Things She Does For Me

Post by Accountable »

nice :-6

I'm glad I started these threads.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”