well I'm going to be a great aunt .....again.

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

fuzzy butt;1076552 wrote: Well should she sue their arses off ?..........I think so.:mad::mad:

My poor neice is back in hospital again she was operated on yesterday. the poor thing had an infection of her uterus.

the pricks left tubing inside of her. so basically she's been carrying this pain around for the last six weeks or so thinking is was pain from the Caesar.

:-5:-5

Thats what happened to me:-5

Charlotte is beautiful :-4:-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

fuzzy butt;1076595 wrote: i don't understand how this happens. I was awake during one and half of my c sections and I remmeber they count everything the trays the instruments the paddings swabs the lot ....................something tells me someone needs to go back to Med school or grade 1 again to learn how to count!!!!! and observe!!! I bet they didn't have the right number of surgical team. Well I reckon we're going to find out. " Sometimes this happens " just doesn't cut it with me. The infection has gone right through her uterus and this is her first baby............what if this has damaged her ?

Oh yeah and Suzy? she is a bit of a cutie.

If it was like what I had, they have to leave drainage tubes, each day they are supposed to pull the tubes snip and put a pin to stop the tube sucking back into the stomach, with me they trimmed it but then forgot to pin it so it sucked back inside, I then healed and 2 weeks later (after complaining many times of pain) it burst through my tummy, then because all the tissue was attached it meant another surgery:-5

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

fuzzy butt;1076612 wrote: oh you poor thing !!!!! Hmmm I didn't have any of that stuff happen to me.

So you think it's the 'after surgery' medical procedures?

I would of thought so, they leave drainage for blood and gunk to run fron the C Scar, so I would imagine its that that slid back inside her:-5 Mine were called Yates drains.

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh Mags, that's awful...your poor niece....she must be in so much unnecessary pain.:mad: Your grandniece is absolutely gorgeous:-6:-6

Suzy:-6 I'm so sorry about what happened to you. That's awful:mad:

Geeze, what's going on with our medical field:(
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

SuzyB;1076617 wrote: I would of thought so, they leave drainage for blood and gunk to run fron the C Scar, so I would imagine its that that slid back inside her:-5 Mine were called Yates drains.

Drains for a C scar, wow, thank god I didn't have any of them! The night I had my emergency section a new surgeon was on duty, I had the neatest scar and the best stitching any of the midwives had seen, they all came round to admire it! :wah:

But in retrospect thats actually quite scary, are these people butchers? I was lucky, no infections, but the three others in my ward all ended up with infections in their scars. They also had clips, they all moaned like mad that the scar really hurt, I couldn't understand it, yes you had to be careful and not move suddenly but the other three all took to thier beds!

Mags, Charlotte Rose is beautiful, that lovely dark hair. I hope your niece gets better soon and you get some answers as to how this happened! :-4

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”