I'm so frustrated i could scream.

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ghads, unplug the phone to go to sleep. What a jerk to be making prank calls like that to you-and who is passing around your number! I would be cranky too!
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

oh dear..First off, sleep deprivation is a terrible thing and play havoc with your rational thinking so please dont react till you had some sleep.

You and hubby have split, even if you were having a relationship, its not his business and I wouldnt class it as an affair as your not "together".

Do you have caller id or a way to check on the number? If not maybe contact your phone company to ask them to check on the number if it becomes like a nuisence caller.

Right now for Megan.:-4

Cant you get out and treat your self to a pampering? You need destressing, beauty parlour, have a facial or massage or pedicure. If you cant get out for long enough or cant afford it, go to the chemist and buy a fask mask and some nice bubble bath and a large bottle of wine and have an extra long soak.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

99th Monkey;939333 wrote: I do a good massage :-6

I have oils and candles if you're interested ?

Would need long arms and big hands cos Fuzzy is in Australia mate:D
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

fuzzy butt;939357 wrote: Hey! why are you whining? I've just missed out on a massage :-5

:wah:

yay we got a smile...:D

Do you have a Wii....I love it and often play it on my own when the kids are not around. I want a wii fit, thats a little fun box if ever I saw one...

Failing that have you trying doing the crossword in the newspaper:-3:sneaky::D
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

fuzzy butt;939377 wrote: I was just doing the sums .sixteen hours in four days . And yes i do crosswords and games and ask for more when i'm like this .......I just dont' drive much.

i think I need a holiday ........and you know what? no one who ever knows me in real life notices . Is that not weird? I must be good at this crap.

Do you know thats probably because you open up more in cyber world. Maybe you need to spill your guts to friends and family. Tough old Meg isnt coping so well and could do with a break...that would shock them huh!
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

fuzzy butt;939478 wrote: yeah but in front of them I have to be tough old Auntie meg ..............oh how sad is that eh? Ahhh my nieces need me at the moment ......apparently i know how it is to be young and pregnant . :wah::wah: oH my god are they about to get an education.:wah:

i have to come here to show my weaknesses . oh god that sucks.

Meh!! that's life. thanks for being here for me though .

i was hoping my younger sister would take on the matriache crap but it's not happening that way . ****!!!! My family is doomed if I'm their choice.

So you will have little babes to fuss over soon?

Maybe that will take your mind of stuff for a while.

Any chance of you and the boys chucking a tent up near a beach for a long weekend?
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Fuzzy, sounds like you need a cyperhug. :) 'Got one for you. Just click on the pic with the cute little bears.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Arrrrrghhhhhh!!!!

There I had to get that out for you! I hate medling people that have nothing else better to do than to mess in other peoples lives.....my first guess was that the ex put someone up to it, but it doesn't matter now... I realize I'm too late for my thoughts, now we just need to de-stress meg!

how about this for a laugh...I was thinking of pulling a pic of the ocean for you and found this!:wah:

Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

word in ya shell like....parrrrrrrrrrrrrp:D
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

fuzzy butt;939478 wrote: .

i was hoping my younger sister would take on the matriache crap but it's not happening that way . ****!!!! My family is doomed if I'm their choice.

I don't think so I think they are in good hands.

All this being strong & tough will catch up to you,believe me & you will snap.

Then you will feel a whole lot better,your rellies will think you are a fruit loop but won't put much pressure on you again.

It all works out in the long run,trust me:sneaky::wah::-4
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

99th Monkey;940032 wrote: Yes he's safely curled up in his basket, although the lid was off this morning :-6

dont anyone play the flute fer gods sake:D
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Ive done my homework...interested ?

Sounds like a hitman solicitor.

At least find out what he charges, ask if there are coupons or discounts.
I AM AWESOME MAN
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

fuzzy butt;939946 wrote: Oh great!!!!!! i know who called me last night . It was a bloke i've been helping out with his issues, on another forum. I didnt' recognise his voice. and he was a bit silly starting the conversation the way he did ............................it's okay all innocent and such .

Guess how i found out who it was? My ex looked at my email log from his computer . he's just shown up here telling me how I'm a liar and it all makes sense why i left him and so on and so on .:-5 ********. he's putting two and two together and coming up with 100. I'll never be able to live with this man when i become a coucellor. He see's confidentiallity as lying . bugger im'

You know? I could bang my head against a wall or laugh ......................I'm choosing 'laugh' . :D

i realise now what "homework " meant . He must have gone out with a girl . good for him :-6 I'm pleased.

How and why is your ex looking at your e-mails? Ex's lose that privilege and it's invading your privacy.:confused:
Tan

Post by Tan »

Ohhh...man! And by 'man' I mean MEN!!

ARGHHH!!
Tan
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

fuzzy butt;940495 wrote: hmmmm shellbell i'm interested in that as well . I thought once I had my own PC hooked up he couldnt' do that anymore . but it seems that because he "hosts" my info he can do this . . He said he looked up the "log?" but didn't read them. Yes it is an invasion of my privacy I'm kinda pissed off with it to be honest.

Does anyone know how to stop this ? Do I need to get another host?

Oh, that's BS Fuzzy...he's reading them. You need to contact the company that has you're e-mail accounts and have them change to your own account and have them put a note in their system that under no circumstances is he to have any access to your account. If they say they can't do this, change your ISP. If he is the account holder, he can get into all your stuff.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

fuzzy butt;941343 wrote: It's the server log ...............It's a bit weird though because my Gmail account doesn't show up on it.

You know what? I dont' care he can look at it as much as he wants. If he gets info from it then it will only prove he's stalking me on line :D It'll backfire.:D

I hope you're right fuzzy...he just has no reason to be spying on you....it's none of his business.
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

fuzzy butt;939321 wrote: My ex just dropped the kids off after a disco . And i'm in a bad mood already cause i've hardly had any sleep in the last few days .

Anyway the phone rings while he's standing there............................someone asks for me and I take the phone and this person then proceeds to tell me "they've done their homework and was I interested?" I'm like huh? Cause very few people have my new number and i'm trying to scan my brain for recognition of the voice ( i thought it was my eldest boy at first playing ********) . so I tell them that they have the wrong number and they say "this is megan isn't it" and I say "yes but I think you have the wrong number" .*shrugs* And i hang up Who the **** rings at 9:50 at night? to tell you they've done their homework??????:-5

GUESS WHAT my ex now thinks i'm having an affair.:-5 WHAT THE ****? :-5

I am soooo not in the mood for this right now ..............oh and they have rung back twice and hung up since that first call. someone is playing funny buggers. :mad: Great!!!! another sleepless night because i've been drag out of sleep Agian and made to feel stressed .....I can't deal with this ****!!!! am i missing something?? With your EX. It is none of his Bees wax if you do or don't have affair. Sounds like a little jealousy. Or am i just missing the point??
guppy

Post by guppy »

unless i am wrong.your divorce isnt over yet is it Meg? and if your ex or soon to be is like he appears, he wont stop harrassing you untill the divorce is over..and you have moved on. When he doesnt see any chance of getting you back. unfortunately this will probably mean another man in your life. You may be done but he sees you as a challenge. :-5

from everything you have described about him..this is about control and he wont give it up untill he knows without a shadow of doubt he has lost.
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

guppy;959141 wrote: unless i am wrong.your divorce isnt over yet is it Meg? and if your ex or soon to be is like he appears, he wont stop harrassing you untill the divorce is over..and you have moved on. When he doesnt see any chance of getting you back. unfortunately this will probably mean another man in your life. You may be done but he sees you as a challenge. :-5

from everything you have described about him..this is about control and he wont give it up untill he knows without a shadow of doubt he has lost. some have to get knocked silly before they get the message. MEN:-3:-2

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”