my ex

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
southern yankee

my ex

Post by southern yankee »

well i have been divorced from my daughter's father. for about 24 years now. we have not kept in touch. he has had a rocky relationship with my daughter. at this point. he is dead to her. due to terrible things he has done. for about a month he lived off of her. until she got wise and threw him out. this was very painful for her to discover the REAL HIM. Well now he calls me. asking me to relay messages. i will not do it. i answered the phone once and told him. that was his problem and hung up. he has tried to call back 3 times. i do not answer. she is a grown woman. this battle is between him and her. i want to be compleatly left out of this. how can i make this any clearer?
Nomad

my ex

Post by Nomad »

You have been clear.

You might have to exercise patience until it sinks in that youre really not interested.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

my ex

Post by chonsigirl »

Don't pick up the phone, if he leaves a phone message, just ignore it.
Nomad

my ex

Post by Nomad »

Also you could get a bullhorn and the next time he calls scream into it.

After you break his eardrum I bet he doesnt call anymore.
I AM AWESOME MAN
southern yankee

my ex

Nomad;959219 wrote: Also you could get a bullhorn and the next time he calls scream into it.

After you break his eardrum I bet he doesnt call anymore. best advice i've heard all day!!:wah::wah:
WonderWendy3

my ex

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Nomad;959219 wrote: Also you could get a bullhorn and the next time he calls scream into it.

After you break his eardrum I bet he doesnt call anymore.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I love it....I agree with Nomad's suggestion!!
southern yankee

my ex

WonderWendy3;959310 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I love it....I agree with Nomad's suggestion!! he's a mean one Mr Nomad.:wah:
Odie

my ex

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;959185 wrote: well i have been divorced from my daughter's father. for about 24 years now. we have not kept in touch. he has had a rocky relationship with my daughter. at this point. he is dead to her. due to terrible things he has done. for about a month he lived off of her. until she got wise and threw him out. this was very painful for her to discover the REAL HIM. Well now he calls me. asking me to relay messages. i will not do it. i answered the phone once and told him. that was his problem and hung up. he has tried to call back 3 times. i do not answer. she is a grown woman. this battle is between him and her. i want to be compleatly left out of this. how can i make this any clearer?

try not answering the phone.............I know its hard if you do not know who it is.................he will eventually get the message.

If he continues and continues, you can report him to your phone company.
Life is just to short for drama.
Rapunzel

my ex

Post by Rapunzel »

Odie;959329 wrote: try not answering the phone.............I know its hard if you do not know who it is.................he will eventually get the message.

If he continues and continues, you can report him to your phone company.

You could get a caller ID machine which tells you the number that is calling you and so just ignore his calls or you could change your phone number.
southern yankee

my ex

Rapunzel;960928 wrote: You could get a caller ID machine which tells you the number that is calling you and so just ignore his calls or you could change your phone number. well i haven't got anymore calls. he has given up for now. i guess he is looking for new fish to fry.:D

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”