What Is Wrong With ME?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

What Is Wrong With ME?

Post by strongirl56 »

about a month ago i set my mind and heart to forget about his guy but yesterday i called him but why? hes hurt me by saying i love you he didnt mean i love you as in i love you love you he means i love you as a good friend that right there broke my heart. he confirmed that yesterday. he also confirmed the fact that he really does care about me too. am i going to regret this? i know that he doesnt have lots of friends and neither do i, having more friends is better right? but then again is he going to keep hurting me? i do have some deeper feelings for him to some certain extent, i do like him, i dont love him yet, and right now hes not ready for a relationship. he has bad habits like he flirts with other girls, pisses me off for fun, smokes, drinks and parties. he also has mood swings. i think he does all that to make himself happy. i personally hate it when he does any of those things in front of me or does that to me. should i continue being friends with him at this point? i know its harsh if i just cut off all contact with him but then again i think i've learn my lesson and i think i know how to deal with him better now then i did a month ago....... I DONT KNOW *sigh* one of my friends just had a one month with her boyfriend yesterday and it once again reminded me of the fact that i dont have a boyfriend and it makes me feel bad :(
Pinky

What Is Wrong With ME?

Post by Pinky »

There's nothing wrong with you hun, you just haven't met someone worthwhile yet. I tend to speak quite plainly, so this isn't meant to offend you, but let this one go. He sounds like a waste of space. Besides, the more you run after someone, the more they back off if they're not quite sure.

Having a B/F isn't the be all and end all, in fact it can be a real pain in the bum sometimes! My best advice is just to get out there with your friends, enjoy life and you'll find 'em beating your door down before long...a happy-go-lucky attitude is often irresistible!
RedGlitter

What Is Wrong With ME?

Post by RedGlitter »

i know that he doesnt have lots of friends and neither do i, having more friends is better right?

Not at all. Having QUALITY friends is what's better. Even if you only have one good, true friend, you are richer than the person with a whole cluster of "friends" who may be that in name only.

and right now hes not ready for a relationship. he has bad habits like he flirts with other girls, pisses me off for fun, smokes, drinks and parties. he also has mood swings. i think he does all that to make himself happy. i personally hate it when he does any of those things in front of me or does that to me. should i continue being friends with him at this point?

I wouldn't. Who needs that? If you're in a "for better or worse" relationship, maybe deal with that but you don't even have a relationship with this guy, so don't take all that on.

one of my friends just had a one month with her boyfriend yesterday and it once again reminded me of the fact that i dont have a boyfriend and it makes me feel bad

Yeah that always sucks for any of us but you can't allow it to. Don't settle for this guy who gives you nothing just because someone else has a boyfriend. Go out and look around and find one you want who is interested in YOU. You'll know because he won't be flirting with other girls and doing stuff to **** you off.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”