Mixed emotions

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Mixed emotions

Post by strongirl56 »

Hi guys I just got my grades back today and I got two A-'s one B+ and two B's, I'm so proud of myself, I never expected my grades to be this good. I guess all my hard work HAS paid off. All the times that I forced myself to let go of that guy, that I forced myself to pay all my attention to doing my schoolwork and getting good grades. I have learn my lesson, I shouldn't put too much into things, I shouldn't think/assume that just cuz a guy is holding my hands then it means that he wants to be my boyfriend, I shouldn't be so naive, I should know better than that. I've began talking to that guy again, but this time I know better, we're just friends. I'm going to help him put his life back together, so he'll get better grades, and he'll just be my friend, someone that I could turn to. I wanted to call him today to share the good news about my new grades today, but I was too busy shopping with my mom and she hates it when I talk on the phone with other people when I'm with her. I won't mention how much I like him and all that crap anymore even if I still feel that way..... do I still feel that way? Do I still want him to be my boyfriend one day? It doesn't matter what that answer is going to be because I know that his heart and his mind and his soul doesn't feel that way about me, he probably never will. I'm just a toy to him. But who knows? *sigh* Sometimes I really want to know what's going to happen to me in the future, cuz I know that if I can, I wouldn't be sitting here right now, stressing about **** like that. Lately I've also done lots of shopping with my parents and it really does make me feel happier.
qsducks

Mixed emotions

Post by qsducks »

strongirl56;981388 wrote: Hi guys I just got my grades back today and I got two A-'s one B+ and two B's, I'm so proud of myself, I never expected my grades to be this good. I guess all my hard work HAS paid off. All the times that I forced myself to let go of that guy, that I forced myself to pay all my attention to doing my schoolwork and getting good grades. I have learn my lesson, I shouldn't put too much into things, I shouldn't think/assume that just cuz a guy is holding my hands then it means that he wants to be my boyfriend, I shouldn't be so naive, I should know better than that. I've began talking to that guy again, but this time I know better, we're just friends. I'm going to help him put his life back together, so he'll get better grades, and he'll just be my friend, someone that I could turn to. I wanted to call him today to share the good news about my new grades today, but I was too busy shopping with my mom and she hates it when I talk on the phone with other people when I'm with her. I won't mention how much I like him and all that crap anymore even if I still feel that way..... do I still feel that way? Do I still want him to be my boyfriend one day? It doesn't matter what that answer is going to be because I know that his heart and his mind and his soul doesn't feel that way about me, he probably never will. I'm just a toy to him. But who knows? *sigh* Sometimes I really want to know what's going to happen to me in the future, cuz I know that if I can, I wouldn't be sitting here right now, stressing about **** like that. Lately I've also done lots of shopping with my parents and it really does make me feel happier.

Awesome girlfriend. I'm so proud of you. Am going through my own daughter growing up and becoming more independent. I just told her the other day how proud we were of her and now I get to hear you doing it too. Big hugs:-4
Patsy Warnick

Mixed emotions

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Congrats on your grades, truely job well done..We've chatted before about your friend - possible straight A's if you weren't trying to hold hands at all.

Honestly - with the feelings you still have for "HIM"

I find it very unhealthy to tutor him/assist him/ or any close quarters with him..

you have to just stop.

"HE" will never change - he's not into you - never will be- move on and away from him consuming your thoughts.

you mention naive -no, it's a learning experience, all part of growth.

Most Every one who reads this thread thinks exactly what I've told you.

Concentrate on yourself & other friends - enjoy them - have fun.

you will do what you want - another experience on growth

hopefully you'll learn from all this experience that your forcing on yourself.:-5

hopefully your next thread isn't negative, as "HE" stold your VISA - or party went to far and now your pregnant, or your best friend is from "HIM"...

Who knows I could be wrong about this "GUY"?? :-2

Good Luck

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Mixed emotions

Post by Patsy Warnick »

P.S.

I apologize if I'm too blunt.

just my opinion

good luck - wonderful grades..!!!!

Patsy
shelbell

Mixed emotions

Post by shelbell »

Way to go on the grades girl!!! I do have to agree with others here tho, staying around him in any capacity is just going to make it harder on you. You won't be able to get over him and move on if you're still in close contact with him...and the friends thing afterwards never works.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”