Stupid Me!

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Stupid Me!

Post by strongirl56 »

I accidentally spilled some soup on my laptop yesterday and I broke it. At the time all I knew was that I need to talk to "him", so I sent him a text message and he was there for me. I really felt like i needed him to be there for me cuz I was in such a bad mood. And then we just started talking, he called me "sexy lady" and he gave me permission to call him "baby" only if I smile. He said he misses me and wants to see me again. He also told me he doesnt have feelings for me as a girlfriend yet. He said he will try to make me happy, inside and out. I tend to have a habit of making myself seem and sound happy when I'm really not. I know what I sound like to you guys, you guys are probably thinking that "I'm a fake right?" I made this friend incredibly mad and upset with me cuz I was talking to him on the phone while I was hanging out with her, now she says she cant trust me anymore and cant be my friend anymore. When I told him this story yesterday he said that I'm a bad friend only when I drink I knew that he was joking around with me cuz he knows that I dont drink. I randomly asked him if he hates me out of the blue and he said no. I gave him a call later on in the day, and he said he'll call me back later. He didnt give me another call yesterday but he sent me a text message and said he'll call me today let's see if he keeps that promise. In a way I'm so glad he was there for me yesterday, but in another way I keep reminding myself that it's best that I dont contact him anymore. Even without him I have other friends right?
Odie

Stupid Me!

Post by Odie »

your so right, you don't need this type of person, once you have moved on, you will one day laugh about it all.

everyone misses they're X.....but time is what heals, the more you text and phone him.....................the more you will get hurt.
Life is just to short for drama.
strongirl56

Stupid Me!

Post by strongirl56 »

No Odie. He's not my ex.
Odie

Stupid Me!

Post by Odie »

jimbo;987799 wrote: you are sooo right ..... hence the shooting lessons i'm taking :sneaky::sneaky:

revenge is a dish best served cold!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”