Alright Guys!

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Alright Guys!

Post by strongirl56 »

For those who have kept up with my blog entries on forum garden I have been struggling for some time to let this guy go and I'm going to start doing that tomorrow. He has hurt me twice in the past five months, hes a pretty confusing guy sometimes he would say he wants to be in a relationship with me and at other times, he would say i dont know what i want i need time to get to know myself better before i get into a relationship, his heart has been broken before and thats why he dont want to start a relationship with me right now. He doesn't want me to get involved in his problems and his soul searching process, it nearly made me cry when he told me all that today, I kept it all in though, I just couldnt have him see me crying. He says that he loves me dearly as a good friend, whatever that means. Right now I'm thinking to myself, what are my feelings for him, is it even remutably possible that I can still be his friend. It's probably better that I cut off all contact with him though, I know that much.
Patsy Warnick

Alright Guys!

Post by Patsy Warnick »

YEA !!! YEA !!!!

say it again

"it's probably better that I cut off all contact with him ".....!!!

now say it again....

I think your getting it - I knew you would I had Faith.

Patsy
qsducks

Alright Guys!

Post by qsducks »

Time to move on and leave him in the dust.
ButterflyPrincess

Alright Guys!

Post by ButterflyPrincess »

good luck hun... i know how hard it is to let someone go.. no matter how shi*ty they've treated you.
Odie

Alright Guys!

Post by Odie »

I spent 5 years with a man inbetween marriages, things were awesome at first..........then he kept breaking it up, kept coming back, etc etc....I had never in my life been in so much turmoil, hurt and pain.

took me 2 years to learn a huge lesson, some are just not worth it!

he married and now wishes he had of married me! dah!:-5
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”