Progress Report (Day 2- Still hurt and in a bad mood)

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

In my progress reports, I will write about how I'm dealing with everything that's going on in my life and how I'm doing without him, James.

From now on, I will do progress reports on how I'm dealing with everything. First of all, my ex-boyfriend said he wont forgive me for being rude to him unless I stop being friends with "Ns", just because hes racist. Second, I know this guy, he is currently in New York right now, I am not sure if we are just friends, or if we are more than friends. And then theres another guy who lives in sf and I am not sure if we are friends or more than friends. I had this dream about me and Danny, we were chatting on the computer, he hasnt talked to me in about a week and I dont know why. It's a good thing that I'm going to be volunteering every Monday, working every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. My supervisor is my angel in disguise. I know that she wants what's best for me and she will help me get over this guy, James.

Last but not least, I'm going to talk about my progress with James. Just two nights ago, I dreamt that we both walking out of the library I signaled to him with my body language that I wanted him to hold my hand and he did, for a bit. Then he made a comment about me making him do something he doesnt want to do and let go of my hand. I could not imagine how my life is going to be like going to the same school as him, always at the risk of running into him, if I do run into him, what am I going to do? I probably wont have a problem with calling him and emailing him but seeing him and running into him in school is going to be quite a challenge and a struggle for me.
Odie

Post by Odie »

strongirl56;998813 wrote: In my progress reports, I will write about how I'm dealing with everything that's going on in my life and how I'm doing without him, James.

From now on, I will do progress reports on how I'm dealing with everything. First of all, my ex-boyfriend said he wont forgive me for being rude to him unless I stop being friends with n*****s, just because hes racist. Second, I know this guy, he is currently in New York right now, I am not sure if we are just friends, or if we are more than friends. And then theres another guy who lives in sf and I am not sure if we are friends or more than friends. I had this dream about me and Danny, we were chatting on the computer, he hasnt talked to me in about a week and I dont know why. It's a good thing that I'm going to be volunteering every Monday, working every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. My supervisor is my angel in disguise. I know that she wants what's best for me and she will help me get over this guy, James.

Last but not least, I'm going to talk about my progress with James. Just two nights ago, I dreamt that we both walking out of the library I signaled to him with my body language that I wanted him to hold my hand and he did, for a bit. Then he made a comment about me making him do something he doesnt want to do and let go of my hand. I could not imagine how my life is going to be like going to the same school as him, always at the risk of running into him, if I do run into him, what am I going to do? I probably wont have a problem with calling him and emailing him but seeing him and running into him in school is going to be quite a challenge and a struggle for me.

I will now write about how I am dealing with everything, never use that word, the n word!:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

Sorry. I'm not racist, now dont get me wrong, its just my ex who is. Hes making me choose between having him as a friend or having African Americans as my friends, he's making it clear to me that I can't have both.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

You may want to change that word - use N

he uses it - you use it..??? Why is this word used at all to describe anyone?

Patsy
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

The way I read the post was that Stronggirl was just quoting what her friend said, as he said it. I did not read it to mean that she called anyone n****r. Am I correct?
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Thank You
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

strongirl56;998824 wrote: Sorry. I'm not racist, now dont get me wrong, its just my ex who is. Hes making me choose between having him as a friend or having African Americans as my friends, he's making it clear to me that I can't have both.

that is beause he knows that once you try black, you never go back.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Patsy Warnick;998882 wrote: You may want to change that word - use N

he uses it - you use it..??? Why is this word used at all to describe anyone?

Patsy

amen!
Life is just to short for drama.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Strongirl

We've had several conversations - I hope you don't mind me asking;

Did that " N " bother you, even to type it?

I haven't seen that in print in...????

No one does that - and yet you blew past the N into your dreams with Danny.

The same kid who said the N. Are you black?

Man - that's not cool at all.

Patsy
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

Danny didnt say that and no I'm not black.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Ok

Let's just say you blew by the N word into your dreams.

I guess I want to say : you don't seem to be bothered, a very non-chalant attitude. So your accustomed to this word.

And that surprises me - a generation using N , as often as I say ouch.

And we've been working so hard to change.

Patsy

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”