Day One without him (Progress Report)

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

This is for yesterday.

Oh yeah by the way for those who want to know he didn't call me either. I've learnt to not take what he said seriously he wouldn't call me even if he said he will, he wouldn't come visit me at work even if he said he will that is just him. I did not make any contact with him at all today which is a good thing, however I still thought about him and I still talked about him. I honestly believe that I could do this but it will take time. I kind of felt like I'm taking back my word, I told him that I would give him another chance and then not long after that, I've decided to stop contacting him altogether. Is that wrong of me? I mean if he really do want to hang out with me he could call me too right? Friendship is a two way street I can't always be the one doing the calling, asking them if they want to hang out, they would also have to do the same thing.

I feel so lost and confused and I don't know why. I'm having guy troubles every which way, I don't know whether I should be applying for the master's program anymore, since I have so little experience in that field. I want to talk on the phone with my friends but my minutes are running low. There are so many things that are not going in my way and I hate that. I'm always so busy now that I don't even have any time for myself and it really drives me crazy. I'm so blessed to have my friends and family members there for me when I need them.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

My friend

1st - you say things aren't going your way - your the stumbling block.

your too concentrated on HIM....

2nd - if HE wanted to spend time with you (even as I like you friend type)

HE'D CALL....

someday day (SOON I HOPE) you'll look back on this guy

and you'll be thankful you've moved on & left him in the dust...

Patsy
Odie

Post by Odie »

one day is nothing....................

you have to get him out of your mind completely

he has reasons for not calling you..........move on!
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”