Day Two without him

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Day Two without him

Post by strongirl56 »

I know that it might not seem like anything to you guys that I'm just starting to move on from this guy what I need now is encouragement not "oh one day is nothing, you have to get him out of your mind completely". I really don't appreciate it. Oh I know one day is nothing to you guys but it is to me. Letting go of anything or anyone has never been an easy task for me. Today started out fine, I thought about him a few times today, I met one of his friends who told me where he was why I have yet to figure that out. Another thing that I don't like is I'm getting paranoid about seeing him on campus, since we go to the same school. For instance, today for instance, I was seating there bored to heck in class, so I decided to stare out the window, and I found myself looking at somebody who looks just like him. From that moment on, I kept thinking to myself was that him and I couldn't stop thinking about that. I can't believe this. Needless to say I was in a bad mood for the rest of the day.
Patsy Warnick

Day Two without him

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Strongirl

WOW Honey, are you sure this energy towards a journal (FG) is enough therapy.?

And I'm very serious here. Read your post..

You want support on how to handle this situation.

WE'RE telling you - THERE IS NO SITUATION....

We're telling you

HIS Friends are telling you

Other people Tell You AND

Your Parents WOULDN"T approve..

Then you mentioned paranoid

and you allow this non-person VOID dictate your day...???

You need to speak to some one with credentials/degree

perhaps a counselor at School.

I'm serious, as a friend to a friend, seek assistance, call it venting..

Good Luck

Patsy
strongirl56

Day Two without him

Post by strongirl56 »

Patsy Warnick;1004782 wrote: Strongirl

WOW Honey, are you sure this energy towards a journal (FG) is enough therapy.?

And I'm very serious here. Read your post..

You want support on how to handle this situation.

WE'RE telling you - THERE IS NO SITUATION....

We're telling you

HIS Friends are telling you

Other people Tell You AND

Your Parents WOULDN"T approve..

Then you mentioned paranoid

and you allow this non-person VOID dictate your day...???

You need to speak to some one with credentials/degree

perhaps a counselor at School.

I'm serious, as a friend to a friend, seek assistance, call it venting..

Good Luck

Patsy

Thanks for your concern Patsy. I know now that letting go of him is the best thing for me and I really don't want to see him around school, I'm afraid maybe not paranoid (I might have exaggerated on that) of what I would do or say. As much as talking to a counselor at school could benefit me, I could not do that anymore, I have used up all of my sessions, moreover I do not have the time to fit in seeing a counselor for an hour because of my busy life. Forum garden is the next best thing for now. Writing things out really does help me especially when I am writing stuff online for people who doesn't know me in person to read.
strongirl56

Day Two without him

Post by strongirl56 »

Hoss;1004793 wrote: I'm a young man, (18), not sure how old you are. But no one is worth this much energy.

Refocus. I mean it, just pick out a new direction or pick up an old direction and pour yourself into it.

What are you studying in school? Whatever it is take the negative energy you’re wasting on this guy and pour it into a positive outlook and get some work done. Every time you think of him start memorizing some portion of what it is you have to learn! Before you know it you'll be getting straight A's!

And don’t get into anymore serious relationships until you’re established. Most boys aren’t worth it anyway. Then when you’re finally ready try to find someone who is already established like yourself, that way you have time to devote to developing a true friendship with someone and not just a fleeting boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

I'm just a few years older than you are. Maybe you're right. All I need to do is forget about him let him go and focus on me. Spend more time getting to know me and do some soul searching. Spend more time on my studies. But before i do all that I need to let this guy go completely.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”