One of those days

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
OpenMind

One of those days

Post by OpenMind »

Here's a hug. Just a hug. Just for you.:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs

OK. 3 then. Just for you.
flopstock

One of those days

Post by flopstock »

Ya know, it's okay to feel sad or down or blah..

A friend at work today is walking around giggling... signed divorce papers today and apparently the doctor gave her a pill to get through it..

You are the healthier one, IMO.. because you should feel what you are feeling, it's part of the natural healing process, I would imagine.. even if the decisions that got you to today were your own.

On the other hand, I do think that you might feel better if you gave Lon some crap to handle... i think he's sweet on you..:D remember in grade school -that boy that followed you around teasing you... that's Lon.. and I bet he has a heart drawn on his binder.. :-4:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Lon

One of those days

Post by Lon »

fuzzy butt;1040069 wrote: I'm feeling rather flat today .................I don't even feel like getting up Lons nose.:-2 I don't feel like doing any housework or going for a walk or anything else for that matter.

It's my wedding anniversary today and as you know i'm seperated. So it's all a bit confusing about how i should feel about it.

He mentioned it yesterday and I feigned disinterest and said I'd foggotten. Truth is i didn't want to remember....it's not like I've ever looked forward to them before. I've never recieved a wedding gift from him or an anniversary present . Huh ! not even flowers. (apparently "I you were more worthy you'd get them" )His wedding present was an R6 Yamaha.................I'm too ********** soft damit!!!

I believe the trip overseas was a present but it's not really because I owed him a trip...........sad.

I don't know :(:(:(:-5

Happy Anniversary anyway.
abbey

One of those days

Post by abbey »

Sorry you're feeling down FB, hope you feel better tomorrow. :-6
Kathy Ellen

One of those days

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh I'm so sorry that you're sad Mags:-4 Lost love is sad at times, and I hope that time will heal all wounds. Just give it time, and you know that you have loads of friends here in FG.

Who knows, maybe you'll find some adventures on your holidays:p Keep your eyes open;)

Sending some pretty lanterns to light your way through your journey.....to help you stay strong and brave. (((((((Mags))))) Wear red today, it's a lucky color:yh_flower

Betty Boop

One of those days

Post by Betty Boop »

Flopps is right, stay with those feelings and just do whatever you want to do, no one to answer to anymore after all. I always remember key dates with a very bittersweet feeling, don't want to go back in any way shape or form, but still mourn the 'oh I wish it could have been better'.

Can you go and do some drawing or something, something just for you...

:-4
guppy

One of those days

Post by guppy »

sorry you feel bad sweety..but guess what? this will pass..and eventually you will just remember the marriage as something you did once..honest..

lots of love and hugs your way today...:-4:-4
Kathy Ellen

One of those days

Post by Kathy Ellen »

fuzzy butt;1040103 wrote: woah that was scary I'm sitting here in satan red pj's ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmm It's 9:30 and I'm still in my pj's that's not good.

Yeah healing takes time, I know it all enough to tell everybody else. Hate it when it happens to me though. All that info just doesn't seem to work on me anymore .

Yeah it's just grief ................now i have to just deal with it I suppose. Bugger!!!!

:wah::wah: See that Mags....you're wearing red...now that's a good sign:p
Chezzie

One of those days

Post by Chezzie »

Its early days still hun, you need to feel like this to get you though the next hurdle. I send you positive hugs and stuff:-4:-4:-4
flopstock

One of those days

Post by flopstock »

Betty Boop;1040110 wrote: ..........

Can you go and do some drawing or something, something just for you...

:-4

perhaps lon could pose for some life art via webcam:sneaky:

:yh_whistl:yh_whistl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Betty Boop

One of those days

Post by Betty Boop »

flopstock;1040150 wrote: perhaps lon could pose for some life art via webcam:sneaky:

:wah::wah: No, he's too busy checking out his (our) meat and two veg on another thread;):D
Odie

One of those days

Post by Odie »

Life is just to short for drama.
mrsK

One of those days

Post by mrsK »

Hope you feel better now?:-6:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Betty Boop

One of those days

Post by Betty Boop »

fuzzy butt;1040178 wrote: Please don't put that picture in my head..... That's just cruel.

Now llook what you've done!!!

Get it out :-5 get it out:-5 get it out.:wah:

Yeah you're right betty. I woke up at five this morning and began to paint and all I could think of was "well you're not getting this body again " I had to walk away after that in case my feelings went into the work.

Maybe some brekky and a book will do something. No hang on that'll be brunch now

anyway I best get off here now .

Thanks for your good wishes guys I really appreciate it

Why can't your feelings be echoed in your art?

Hope you are feeling better today
southern yankee

One of those days

Post by southern yankee »

we all can feel blue. i think it human nature. The would haves,should haves. Sometimes can eat us up. I know i remember depressing things on a certain day. it is only natural. The heart can be our best friend then can be our worst emeny. i know they say hurts make us grow as a person. But i know what you are going through. Take care dear:)
Lon

One of those days

Post by Lon »

[quote=fuzzy butt;1040961].IF!!!!

Stupid stupid men!!!!!!!

Except me of course, because I'm so damn lovable.:)
Kathy Ellen

One of those days

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Betty Boop;1040152 wrote: :wah::wah: No, he's too busy checking out his (our) meat and two veg on another thread;):D

:wah::wah::wah::wah::lips:
Kathy Ellen

One of those days

Post by Kathy Ellen »

A new fishing pole is always good Mags to heal our inner child....It's nice to focus on the good things in your life:yh_flower

Lon

One of those days

Post by Lon »

flopstock;1040150 wrote: perhaps lon could pose for some life art via webcam:sneaky:

Hey --------- I would be happy to pose in my 74 year old Birthday Suit once it comes back from the cleaners with all the wrinkles ironed out.:wah:
Rapunzel

One of those days

Post by Rapunzel »

guppy;1040117 wrote: sorry you feel bad sweety...

lots of love and hugs your way today...:-4:-4

I thought this said . . . sorry you feel bad sweaty...

and in my head I'm singin'

"You gotta wash that man right outta your hair

And send him on his way...."

Get some gorgeous shampoo and conditioner and a bottle of bubbly

Have a long soak in the bath and give your head a good old lather

Work your angst out in scrubbing your locks and when you're arms are tired just relax in the bubbles and sip some bubbly

Toast yourself because you're free!

All women need pressies, if he was too mean to buy you any then he is SO not worth stressing over and worrying about !

Next year - go sky-diving on your anniversary!

You'll be too sh** scared to worry about him before you jump and so full of andrenaline when you land that you'll realise what a rocking chick you are!

(You may even see him crawl back under his rock as you descend!) :wah:

For all the women who never get free - take life by the horns and hang on tight!

Go out with the girls.

Take dance lessons.

Have a fling.

Don't sit home and think 'what if'

go and flash your boobies at a passing train,

get a friend to drive you down a busy street one night and bare your naked butt out of the window,

dial a wrong number and when a man answers talk to him in a sexy voice,

have fun,

don't stress,

you go girl!

Hugs to ya! :yh_hugs
OpenMind

One of those days

Post by OpenMind »

go and flash your boobies at a passing train,

PMSL.:wah::wah::wah:
OpenMind

One of those days

Post by OpenMind »

dial a wrong number and when a man answers talk to him in a sexy voice

Don't forget to dial 141 before the number, unless you want him to dial you back.:wah:
OpenMind

One of those days

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzy butt;1041434 wrote: hey that's a good point ..................what's your number Openmind? :wah::wah::wah:

:wah::wah::wah:

The rub is that I can never remember my own number.:thinking:

[Damn what a missed opportunity.]

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”