Friendships??

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
southern yankee

Friendships??

Post by southern yankee »

Odie;1069578 wrote: we know you are behind the times!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl yep a day late and ALWAYS a dollar short:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
shelbell

Friendships??

Post by shelbell »

This place is just what I needed. I finally have some people that I can trust and connect with. We help each other thru the bad times, and celebrate the good times together. It really feels good to get encouragement which I don't really get except from hubby once in awhile. I have no RL friends, I keep to myself...I've been burned once too often and I won't let it happen again. But I love my friends here. I have met so many, and it's good to call you all MY friends. :-4:-4
shelbell

Friendships??

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1069567 wrote: you miss all the good threads!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

hugs back sis!:-4

It seems I eventually find them...it just takes awhile!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
usernew

Friendships??

Post by usernew »

No I have not made true friends here. But I hope someday I made many true friends here.
southern yankee

Friendships??

Post by southern yankee »

usernew;1196103 wrote: No I have not made true friends here. But I hope someday I made many true friends here. you will know when, i have clicked with 2 wonderful ladies here. One way you will know if you and this person. graveatate to the same subjects. or you find that you and someone have the same values. Just hang in there dear.:) it will happen

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”