It's time

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

It's time

Post by strongirl56 »

Hey guys it's time for another update. I am now single my relationship with my boyfriend didn't last. It only lasted for three weeks. At first he used the reason of wanting to respect my mom's wishes of not wanting me to date in college as the excuse to break up with me but that is a really lame ass reason to break up with someone. So with the help of my friends I finally got to the bottom of the this. And I asked him once more did you break up with me also because I was too clingy, that I expected too much from you too soon too fast, that I expected everything to be perfect, and it scared you away, and his answer was "yes". So I guess that was the main reason he broke up with me. It was because I was being a bad girlfriend and since I'm his first it's very easy to scare him away. Now I don't even know how I could face him anymore. I guess it wasn't all my fault that our relationship had to end, I didn't think that it would be that easy to scare him away. If he didn't like me/love me enough to go through the ups and downs of a relationship then he never should have asked me out. And since we've known each other for like two-three years he knows that I'm like this, and he should be able to handle having this relationship with me, and be able to accept me for who I am. I guess we just weren't meant to be with each other or it just wasn't the right time for us to be a couple.
Odie

It's time

Post by Odie »

being clingy is not good....always needing to know, emailing him so much, phone calls, no one likes someone that is that insecure.....plus its non-stop bugging!:-5

I hate non-stop bugging, its like I am being drilled or nagged!:mad:

next time.......just relax and let things come as they should.
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

It's time

Post by abbey »

strongirl56;1086900 wrote: Hey guys it's time for another update. I am now single my relationship with my boyfriend didn't last. It only lasted for three weeks. .Surprise surprise!
kayleneaussie

It's time

Post by kayleneaussie »

What you should be doingis concentrating on your education, your have plenty of time for boyfriends later :D If you insist on having a boyfriend back off give him space dont be so clingy and depended on a boy:-6
FOC THREAD PART 1
Peach3000

It's time

Post by Peach3000 »

Even if you know each other for 10 years, the count always begin when you start dating. I am also a really clingy person so I feel the same way, but the beginning of a relationship must not be influenced by that.

Just understand that for the first few weeks or monthes, you should cling to your toher friends and family, and less to your new boyfriend. Wait until the relationship is stronger... I know it's really hasr to do. But it's the best way to keep the relationship.
My stress management techniques

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”