men answer truthfully

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Bryn Mawr

men answer truthfully

Post by Bryn Mawr »

mindindistress;1120795 wrote: how much self control do you really have? lets say there is a lady who totally digs you, and you know it. lets say you may even like her a little. had a few times when the two of you were together alone. how long before you put down the moves??:)

Eight Months
Lon

men answer truthfully

Post by Lon »

mindindistress;1120795 wrote: how much self control do you really have? lets say there is a lady who totally digs you, and you know it. lets say you may even like her a little. had a few times when the two of you were together alone. how long before you put down the moves??:)

At my age that has happened many, many times, and it's not a matter of self control, it's fully understanding the consequenses of your actions, and acting accordingly.
el guapo

men answer truthfully

Post by el guapo »

2.5 sec
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Galbally

men answer truthfully

Post by Galbally »

37 minutes.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Galbally

men answer truthfully

Post by Galbally »

It this is men truth telling time, I keep seeing these ads everywhere for these herbal pills that increase your penis size on the net, I don't know if anyone else has seen them, there must be an advertising blitz.

Obviously, they don't work, but lets say it was certain they did.

Lads, be honest now, would ye take them just to see what would happen to have an 11 incher? For all the men that already have such apparatus obviously this is academic, I suspect thats about 90 percent of you then. :yh_rotfl

And Ladies, if ye knew they worked for definite, would you remortgage the house, go out, buy these pills, and make sure your man took his every day? :thinking:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

men answer truthfully

Post by Galbally »

Jester;1120925 wrote: OMG- I just spit tea on my montior screen...

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Gall this one needs to go into the FG hall of fame. :wah:

I made you laugh Jester at the absurdity of it all, ah my work is done. :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

men answer truthfully

Post by Galbally »

Jester;1120937 wrote: No you just enlightend me that the Irish have small peepees... :yh_rotfl

Oh that, yeah, it was St Patrick, he banished all the snakes, did ye not know??? :yh_rotfl

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

men answer truthfully

Post by Galbally »

Its also why we are great fighters, we are always having to beat off the other men from our frustrated women. :yh_shamrk

(also now you understand why Irish women are always so angry). :wah:

By the way.........

44 million Americans claim they're of Irish descent.

We'll send some pills over to ye then. ;)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

men answer truthfully

Post by Galbally »

Jester;1120955 wrote: :yh_ooooo

See, you learn something new everyday! :yh_rotfl

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Amber Sun

men answer truthfully

Post by Amber Sun »

OMG.....:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl...I have laughed all the way through this thread.... I think I just fell in love with the lot of you.:-4:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Amber Sun

men answer truthfully

Post by Amber Sun »

Jester;1121050 wrote: Not all of me just a lot of me? :yh_rotfl Which parts? :-3:-2

Oh LOL....:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl......what characters you are......:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

What parts???????......What have you got:thinking::thinking:

Odie

men answer truthfully

Post by Odie »

Galbally;1120916 wrote: 37 minutes.

you have got it right down to the time ffs!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
mikeinie

men answer truthfully

Post by mikeinie »

As soon as they have completed the application form...:wah:

just kidding, believe it or not, (back in my time), it was often the women that made the first move. Those were the days :rolleyes::p
mikeinie

men answer truthfully

Post by mikeinie »

mindindistress;1121486 wrote: really the woman fisrt?!? crazy. so with that being said what is the sexiest "come on " you have had???:yh_kiss

wow, I am sitting here going down memory lane on this one...... :yh_drool

Snap... back to reality, sorry can't go there the wife could end up reading this
mikeinie

men answer truthfully

Post by mikeinie »

I will tell you one event just to feed your curiosity.

I was working (well more like helping out but still be paid..) once per month bar tending at this club membership dance night. The bar was usually busy.

This one night there was a woman there who was so sexy…, I can still remember what she looked like. Anyway, although I was not suppose to ‘mingle with the guests’ I couldn’t help myself and my plan was to work my ass off to get the bar closed up and cleared prior to the last dance so I could get out and ask her for a dance.

Of course guys were buying her drinks all night so she never even came near the bar.

Anyway, no chance. I finished the worked just after the last dance and blew it. The lights were up and people were leaving, then I thought, feck it anyway and I went up to her, interrupted the guys talking to her and told her that I thought she was beautiful and I had been working my ass off all night to try to get in one dance and that I just wanted her to know that. Then I left.

I didn’t really even think about it again. The next month I went back again to bar tend, and she was there again, and looking fantastic. An hour or so into the night she came to the bar, called me over, and whispered in my ear, ‘don’t work yourself to hard to night, I will be taking you home with me anyway’.

And so she did..
mikeinie

men answer truthfully

Post by mikeinie »

mindindistress;1121538 wrote: AWESOME!!!!! great come on!! so a powerful woman who knows what she wants is sexy?!?

I don’t know if it is ‘power’ so much as it is confidence, the two are different. I think that a woman with confidence is very sexy.
mikeinie

men answer truthfully

Post by mikeinie »

mindindistress;1121553 wrote: true. so it is safe to say "grab em by the balls" and go for it? lol not literally of course, or maybe some guys are into that. lol:wah:

I would say .... no, don't 'grap them by the balls' more like ..'lead them by the balls'
mikeinie

men answer truthfully

Post by mikeinie »

Mastering the art of seduction.

I was thinking about this over my dinner just now.

The art of seduction: In this case, the woman did not come up to me at the end of the night pissed drunk and told me to come with her, she quietly approached me early in the night, discreetly delivered a message, and then did not return again until the end of the night. She left me with a thought in my mind and still 5 hours of work ahead of me.

She went about her evening being hit on by other guys, and dancing the night away, but still managing to make regular eye contact with me and throw me an indiscreet smile like we shared a secret, (of course the whole time ensuring that her fish was still on the hook).

That is smooth.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”