Half-blind date! Help!

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Clodhopper

Half-blind date! Help!

Post by Clodhopper »

Nomad::wah: The trouble is that every opposite I think of, I think you'd probably also do. So I did them all to cover every base.

:-1 But even showing her my bellybutton bra didn't work!

Hey ho. I hope she wasn't too badly hurt. She's given me one heck of a boost at the worst time of the year.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Nomad

Half-blind date! Help!

Post by Nomad »

Clodhopper;1123595 wrote: Nomad::wah: The trouble is that every opposite I think of, I think you'd probably also do. So I did them all to cover every base.

:-1 But even showing her my bellybutton bra didn't work!

Hey ho. I hope she wasn't too badly hurt. She's given me one heck of a boost at the worst time of the year.

You got a boost on the 1st date....Nice ! ;)
I AM AWESOME MAN
nok

Half-blind date! Help!

Post by nok »

Sounds like this girl really likes you. Even though it didn't work out, it was nice of you to give her a chance though and go out on that half-blind date with her.
Happiness is not a destiny. It is a daily goal. :)
fuzzywuzzy

Half-blind date! Help!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Clodhopper;1121214 wrote: Ok, at the Wedding of a friend last weekend I was bouncing around in happy party mode, definitely not on the pull and cheerfully tiddled (by the end of the night - about 3am). Monday I got a call from the bride saying her friend and colleague had been badgering her all day to call me and ask for a date.:eek:

This sort of thing doesn't happen to Clods! The warts, hunch and mad rolling eyes make sure of that!:yh_beatup

I don't recall her, except a vague impression of brown curly hair.:yh_monkey

I'm meeting her at 6 this evening. Sheer curiosity guaranteed that.

Any advice? Serious or otherwise?

what ever happened to that other woman?????????????

Meh *shrugs* just go out for dinner. might be fun.
fuzzywuzzy

Half-blind date! Help!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

wow !!! okay again a good reminder to look through the threads first.

My God clodhopper !!! did this woman actually tell you she was "Interested" and wanted a "life long relationship with you"? Otherwise you've probably just lost what could have been potentionally a good friend. I krealise you're much older than me but that's the kind of behaviour I would kexpect from a horny 20 year old.

and are you going to post all your dates on here to show the world how you were less than a gentleman (and I don't mean to her ) but talking of your conquests? and speaking of letting her down . Oh my god!!!!!

And people wonder why I don't date . could any of you imagine someone you're dating splashing it all on a forum? too much info here in case she comes across it Clod .....very bad form:-2
Clodhopper

Half-blind date! Help!

Post by Clodhopper »

Fuzzywuzzy: Almost no-one knows who I am and that I post here. The chances she would read this are remote in the extreme. Nonetheless, you have a point.

Horny 20 year old? I wish...

If there had been any sort of meeting of minds I'd have been interested in friendship, but there wasn't. Besides, she made it quite clear she wanted more than friendship, at which point a clean break is much the best thing, in my opinion.

Clodhopper

Half-blind date! Help!

Post by Clodhopper »

what ever happened to that other woman?????????????

Now that IS something I'm keeping private. I will only say I have done nothing underhand, deceitul, dishonest or shameful. And given your indiscretion in mentioning this at all that's all you're getting.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”