Hi Everyone

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Hi Everyone

Post by strongirl56 »

Hi everyone, a thought just popped up in my mind. It's not a good one either. As I've mentioned earlier, I currently have the same class as my ex, and it would have been so great if we could walk to and from class hand in hand, if i could walk him to his car after class hand in hand as well, before I go to work. Everytime I think about stuff like this, it just makes me want to cry. :-1 But it's too late now.
Tan

Hi Everyone

Post by Tan »

Please dont be sad :(

There will be much better things to enjoy ( and unfortunately to worry about) in the future!:)
Tan
Patsy Warnick

Hi Everyone

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Hey,

this has been for how long..??? talking to a counselor/medical professional would be Very helpful. or

Strongirl

do you just get emotional @ your period time.? I do - keep track of dates & moods. hormones have alot to do with our DAY DREAMING....

you know its best to stop day dreaming and - take it for what it is.

Friends.

your stating something guy's run from.... & avoid good female's friendships..

Patsy
strongirl56

Hi Everyone

Post by strongirl56 »

don't u think thats being harsh patsy. you dont even know me.
Patsy Warnick

Hi Everyone

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Strongirl

How so?

We've discussed this issue several times and it's the same

around & around we go...

Harsh - how?

I trying to help you figure out WHY ?? WHY ? you Day Dream about this guy who's not into to you.. it's no secret to you how he feels ....?

so - where's the Harsh - in the " honesty" -- oh ..!!

OK

Patsy
abbey

Hi Everyone

Post by abbey »

strongirl56;1124692 wrote: don't u think thats being harsh patsy. you dont even know me.Patsy gave you good advice, why not take it?
Kindle

Hi Everyone

Post by Kindle »

Living in the past will not change it.

You are in the present.

The only way to change your future is to live the life you have today.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Odie

Hi Everyone

Post by Odie »

strongirl56;1124582 wrote: Hi everyone, a thought just popped up in my mind. It's not a good one either. As I've mentioned earlier, I currently have the same class as my ex, and it would have been so great if we could walk to and from class hand in hand, if i could walk him to his car after class hand in hand as well, before I go to work. Everytime I think about stuff like this, it just makes me want to cry. :-1 But it's too late now.

don't be so hard on yourself.........this will pass.;)
Life is just to short for drama.
usernew

Hi Everyone

Post by usernew »

Don't feel very bad. Sometime in life this types of thing happened suddenly. Everything will be okay after some time.
hoppy

Hi Everyone

Post by hoppy »

strongirl56;1124582 wrote: Hi everyone, a thought just popped up in my mind. It's not a good one either. As I've mentioned earlier, I currently have the same class as my ex, and it would have been so great if we could walk to and from class hand in hand, if i could walk him to his car after class hand in hand as well, before I go to work. Everytime I think about stuff like this, it just makes me want to cry. :-1 But it's too late now.

I know exactly how you feel. My x wifey kicked me to the curb in 1978 after 18 years of marriage. I admit, at first I enjoyed the freedom to wander about the west, doing as I pleased. But, as attempts at relationships failed, I come to realize I still loved her and always will.

My X is battling cancer now and recovering from a stroke. kind of a double whammy. I wanted her to know how sorry I am about my past actions that led to our divorce, before something happens to her. No, I never ever hit her or cheated on her. Anyway, she said she accepts the blame and still loves me as well.

I'd give anything to be able to relive my married life. It would go much differently.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”