Frustration Frustration Frustration

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

It's been a month since I have last posted anything on forum garden and a lot has gone on in my life since then. I am no longer on talking terms with my ex Derek. I like this new guy, he's much older than Derek, who supposedly likes me back too, but his actions prove otherwise. This new guy is 29, he does not put any effort into my relationship with him, he rarely makes time for me, and I think I have make the mistake of putting too much into my relationship with him yet again. So now I am slowly drawing to pull myself out of that relationship, so I would not get hurt the same way again. This guy says he will make an effort to try to make our relationship work but his actions say otherwise. My plan now is to stop talking to him altogether. I have tried to do everything to make our relationship work but it's pointless. Yes he does make me happy but for a guy who says that he likes me, he is pissing me off way too much.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Déjà vu.
Odie

Post by Odie »

if it has to work at it, there is nothing there.;)
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

abbey;1153862 wrote: Déjà vu. Ditto
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
princessladedah

Post by princessladedah »

are you ok with being on your own::(

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”