Help

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
kazalala

Help

Post by kazalala »

I need to try and get a phone number for someone. Does anyone know of any good sites or how i go about trying to find this please,, all i know is a name, date of birth, and spouses first name, and a general area for where they live but no address.

Free if possible:D:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bill Sikes

Help

Post by Bill Sikes »

Try People Search - People Finder - 192.com and a careful Google. If you know of any interests/club memberships/whatnot, that will help.
kazalala

Help

Post by kazalala »

Thanks Bill ,, i had tried that, but most of them require payment before they will show you any details at all... and im not sure as i dont want to be paying for sites when i dont even know if they are going to be of any help:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bill Sikes

Help

Post by Bill Sikes »

That people finder shows basic details, you have to pay for the whole lot if you want them. If you've got the second name, you may get somewhere (ulless the locality is, for instance, "Greater London").

You might care to go fishing on social networking sites.
qsducks

Help

Post by qsducks »

Jeez, over here we just look up yellowpages.com
Bill Sikes

Help

Post by Bill Sikes »

kazalala hasn't got exact details, and many people don't have their numbers published anyway.

If I wanted to find the telephone number for someone named Mr. Smith, whose wife's first name was Betty, who lived somewhere in (a big city) but I didn't know where, and whose number might not be published, would yellowpages find it?
qsducks

Help

Post by qsducks »

Bill Sikes;1163833 wrote: kazalala hasn't got exact details, and many people don't have their numbers published anyway.

If I wanted to find the telephone number for someone named Mr. Smith, whose wife's first name was Betty, who lived somewhere in (a big city) but I didn't know where, and whose number might not be published, would yellowpages find it?

IDK...I always use it cuz I can't find my personal phone book:thinking:
kazalala

Help

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1163829 wrote: Jeez, over here we just look up yellowpages.com

well i would too if i knew their adress:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bill Sikes

Help

Post by Bill Sikes »

qsducks;1163836 wrote: idk thinking:

idk??
kazalala

Help

Post by kazalala »

Bill Sikes;1163845 wrote: idk??

I Dont Know:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G-man

Help

Post by G-man »

kazalala;1163664 wrote: I need to try and get a phone number for someone. Does anyone know of any good sites or how i go about trying to find this please,, all i know is a name, date of birth, and spouses first name, and a general area for where they live but no address.

I might be able to get that info for you if you PM me what you do know about this individual. How do I know that you really know this person and aren't just trying to stalk them, though? :wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

minks

Help

Post by minks »

Maybe they are on facebook??

IDK it's worth a try :D
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
qsducks

Help

Post by qsducks »

minks;1163906 wrote: Maybe they are on facebook??

IDK it's worth a try :D

Now that's the best response I've seen in this thread. Good job Minks.
Odie

Help

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1163914 wrote: Now that's the best response I've seen in this thread. Good job Minks.

but she has no last name.
Life is just to short for drama.
Bryn Mawr

Help

Post by Bryn Mawr »

kazalala;1163664 wrote: I need to try and get a phone number for someone. Does anyone know of any good sites or how i go about trying to find this please,, all i know is a name, date of birth, and spouses first name, and a general area for where they live but no address.

Why not BT: broadband, TV, phone, home & business networked IT services - residential searches take name and general location and return a list of possible suspects
spot

Help

Post by spot »

What you really need is someone with access to an electoral roll search, kaz. I had one but that's long gone. Someone might though.

Ducks, I thought yellow pages in all countries were commercial directories for looking up businesses?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
kazalala

Help

Post by kazalala »

Bryn Mawr;1164093 wrote: Why not BT: broadband, TV, phone, home & business networked IT services - residential searches take name and general location and return a list of possible suspects

Thanks Bryn , i had found that one,,, only thing there is to make a list of the numbers i get and try them:rolleyes::D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Help

Post by kazalala »

G-man;1163890 wrote: I might be able to get that info for you if you PM me what you do know about this individual. How do I know that you really know this person and aren't just trying to stalk them, though? :wah:

Ok Gonna Pm you now,,, i do know him he is my Uncle,,lost touch with the family for quite a while,,but we need to get some sad news to him about another uncle.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bill Sikes

Help

Post by Bill Sikes »

spot;1164102 wrote: What you really need is someone with access to an electoral roll search,

AFAIK one may search the full electoral roll at the council - that's the full one, not the one offered for sale that people can may opt out of.
Bill Sikes

Help

Post by Bill Sikes »

kazalala;1164342 wrote: make a list of the numbers i get and try them rolleyes: D

Lots of people are ex-directory. A few don't have a "land line" at all. The telephone directory delivered to me is about 1/4" thick.
kazalala

Help

Post by kazalala »

Bill Sikes;1164353 wrote: AFAIK one may search the full electoral roll at the council - that's the full one, not the one offered for sale that people can may opt out of.

whats this?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bill Sikes

Help

Post by Bill Sikes »

kazalala;1164356 wrote: {AFAIK} whats this?

Usenet users employ lots of shorthand - some of it's useful - this one is "as far as I know". Also BTW by the way, DARFC ducks and runs for cover, ICBW I could be wrong, ROFL rolls on floor laughing, TYVM thank you very much. When it's over-used, or people are trying to be "clever", it's a real PITA. When it "flows", it's OK.

HTH.
kazalala

Help

Post by kazalala »

Bill Sikes;1164360 wrote: Usenet users employ lots of shorthand - some of it's useful - this one is "as far as I know". Also BTW by the way, DARFC ducks and runs for cover, ICBW I could be wrong, ROFL rolls on floor laughing, TYVM thank you very much. When it's over-used, or people are trying to be "clever", it's a real PITA. When it "flows", it's OK.

HTH.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”