It's Over

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
princessladedah

It's Over

Post by princessladedah »

Today I realized it's over, my boyfriends moving out, I think it's for the best, still i wonder why it took me sooooo long to ask him too. I'll live, still it makes for a bad day:(
el guapo

It's Over

Post by el guapo »

princessladedah;1169477 wrote: Today I realized it's over, my boyfriends moving out, I think it's for the best, still i wonder why it took me sooooo long to ask him too. I'll live, still it makes for a bad day:(

ya are stong ya will carry on
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Carolly

It's Over

Post by Carolly »

Love sure hurts at times babe but whatever is meant for you will never pass you by and everything I feel in life is for a reason.Ok we may not see that at the time but as someone who now looks back over the years I strongly believe that to be true.I guess your young and of course your hurting and its a hurt that one cant describe.....just let things happen and although you are going through hell at the moment mentally .......it will be ok......honest;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Odie

It's Over

Post by Odie »

yup..........I remember those times, they do hurt!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

It's Over

Post by abbey »

princessladedah;1169477 wrote: Today I realized it's over, my boyfriends moving out, I think it's for the best, still i wonder why it took me sooooo long to ask him too. I'll live, still it makes for a bad day:(Hugs to you princess. :-4

This is the hardest of all: to close the open hand out of love, and keep modest as a giver.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Patsy Warnick

It's Over

Post by Patsy Warnick »

It's not a Bad Day

It's a Good Postive Day - Step Forward for you

sounds like the move is long over due

try to stay on a friendly basis - no one hurt each other, it just didn't work out.

Congrats to you Princess - you are Woman...!!!!:)

Patsy
fuzzywuzzy

It's Over

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Go and get yourself a new haircut and a massage It'll be the new you!!!:-6
princessladedah

It's Over

Post by princessladedah »

I just think I should be more upset I waited ten years living on my own, and lost

a 6 and a half year relationship because I wouldnt move in and not be married, I think I do better living on my own. I guess I just feel guilty for not feeling sad
Rapunzel

It's Over

Post by Rapunzel »

What Patsy and fuzzy said.

Don't feel guilty. You're being strong and moving on and doing what's best for you. Better that than doing what's best for him and getting swamped by negative feelings. Throw open your windows and let fresh air blow vigour into your home and staleness out. You go girl! :-6
Odie

It's Over

Post by Odie »

hope that ice cream made you feel better!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

It's Over

Post by Nomad »

abbey;1169539 wrote: This is the hardest of all: to close the open hand out of love, and keep modest as a giver.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Stunning emotive. Kinda jolted me.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”