Oh god what a horrible day .

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh life is crap sometimes ...few days of the best luck then nothing at all then all down hill from there. I memtioned in the fokkers thread that I've begun talking to a distant family member from long ago who I found on face book. I thought Wow !!! We had a very good deep and meaningful about our past childhoods. ( it was funny because he still remembers me kicking him in the shin when I was five because he was picking on my big sister.) Yep that far back. anyway over those years my life went into turmoil and an action I took seperated families and friends and the whole world came crashing down. but I moved on etc etc etc. .............so I've caught up with this long lost person and it's been really cool, nice to have him back in my life again. Not quite sure how the family will take it although some still have contact with him. .......so I told my 'friend' about him ......to give him a heads up about what this friendship means and so forth and how my mum might not like it too much (some memories and pride remain pretty raw in some peoples minds)

He hung up on me!!!!!!:-2 Turns out I'm being "loose" ...WFT? Then I get a barrage of txt messages . I'm like I didn't even get to explain the cicumstances that I dearly wanted to tell him. Christ!!!! I wanted him to meet this person.

And this is the thing, I had a good think last night and discovered something that has been niggling at me for awhile. My friend went nuts when I spoke to my eldest sons dad for the first time and he can't stand the fact that I still am talking to him.. Now this .......It's getting to be that I'm being ( ever so slowly ) stopped from talking to anyone he doesn't know personally. and yet a bloke in the pub came onto to me quite strongly and he brushed that off as drunkeness....couldn't even give a toss. How does that work?

Then to top it all off. Remebmer the australia fires thread? I wrote in it about a bloke who went through our truck during the fires and I got this other fellow mixed up with him and he went nuts? well it seems he's still going nuts .

and this is where it gets a bit weird ....this bloke went off in the pub at my friend:-2...........because he knows me ....work that one out.

Have no idea why he's harbouring such hatred ...well I do but he's just a nutter. (another one who thought it acceptable that he ask me to come visit him at his house/caravan of course I said no..... :-5 )

apparently this bloke went right off and another local apologised to my friend on this blokes behalf. (People have a strange way of protecting themselves) . My friend was told not to turn his back on him and that he's very dangerous .....:-2

Not the type of thing to say to my friend.

what's interesting is I know why this is happening ....I'm not afraid of this bloke and he knows it...and it pisses him off . So he's taken it out on my friend instead .Personally I wouldn't have done that, my friend is not a person to do this to. tooooo many friends. If you know what I mean.

so anyway I get another barrage about this incident last night from my friend telling me to take responsibility for what happened!!!! WTF?

How am I responsible for this nutters behaviour 6 months down the track ??????

he's a nutter.

So apparently I've managed to lose a friend and start world war three and I wasn't even present at the time ....thats' talented in anyones book. And to top it all off I'm a slu't as well????? I dont' remember any bad behaviour of mine lately so I dont' know where that's come from ..........oh yeah I remember, I talk to other people ....Sad very sad. I have the feeling that if I were to mention about the men here on this forum it would get even worse.......

Oh well at least the sun was shining yesterday .

So I'm very single today . Oh well somehow I'm not even bothered about it . maybe I'm just emotionally spent right now too much going on in other areas of life.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Wow, jealous guy eh?

Be careful Fuzz.

Sorry you had a cruddy day. :yh_flower
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Come to my Mountain Fuzzywuzzy

Just try and stand back and observe yourself... Like looking at a star, always remember that these problems are in orbit of you.

Your magnetic field is way out of kilter you'll make someone a good wife

I don't quite understand what you've written but it made me feel better :) thanks
dubs

Post by dubs »

fuzzywuzzy;1233695 wrote: Oh life is crap sometimes ...few days of the best luck then nothing at all then all down hill from there. I memtioned in the fokkers thread that I've begun talking to a distant family member from long ago who I found on face book. I thought Wow !!! We had a very good deep and meaningful about our past childhoods. ( it was funny because he still remembers me kicking him in the shin when I was five because he was picking on my big sister.) Yep that far back. anyway over those years my life went into turmoil and an action I took seperated families and friends and the whole world came crashing down. but I moved on etc etc etc. .............so I've caught up with this long lost person and it's been really cool, nice to have him back in my life again. Not quite sure how the family will take it although some still have contact with him. .......so I told my 'friend' about him ......to give him a heads up about what this friendship means and so forth and how my mum might not like it too much (some memories and pride remain pretty raw in some peoples minds)

He hung up on me!!!!!!:-2 Turns out I'm being "loose" ...WFT? Then I get a barrage of txt messages . I'm like I didn't even get to explain the cicumstances that I dearly wanted to tell him. Christ!!!! I wanted him to meet this person.

And this is the thing, I had a good think last night and discovered something that has been niggling at me for awhile. My friend went nuts when I spoke to my eldest sons dad for the first time and he can't stand the fact that I still am talking to him.. Now this .......It's getting to be that I'm being ( ever so slowly ) stopped from talking to anyone he doesn't know personally. and yet a bloke in the pub came onto to me quite strongly and he brushed that off as drunkeness....couldn't even give a toss. How does that work?

Then to top it all off. Remebmer the australia fires thread? I wrote in it about a bloke who went through our truck during the fires and I got this other fellow mixed up with him and he went nuts? well it seems he's still going nuts .

and this is where it gets a bit weird ....this bloke went off in the pub at my friend:-2...........because he knows me ....work that one out.

Have no idea why he's harbouring such hatred ...well I do but he's just a nutter. (another one who thought it acceptable that he ask me to come visit him at his house/caravan of course I said no..... :-5 )

apparently this bloke went right off and another local apologised to my friend on this blokes behalf. (People have a strange way of protecting themselves) . My friend was told not to turn his back on him and that he's very dangerous .....:-2

Not the type of thing to say to my friend.

what's interesting is I know why this is happening ....I'm not afraid of this bloke and he knows it...and it pisses him off . So he's taken it out on my friend instead .Personally I wouldn't have done that, my friend is not a person to do this to. tooooo many friends. If you know what I mean.

so anyway I get another barrage about this incident last night from my friend telling me to take responsibility for what happened!!!! WTF?

How am I responsible for this nutters behaviour 6 months down the track ??????

he's a nutter.

So apparently I've managed to lose a friend and start world war three and I wasn't even present at the time ....thats' talented in anyones book. And to top it all off I'm a slu't as well????? I dont' remember any bad behaviour of mine lately so I dont' know where that's come from ..........oh yeah I remember, I talk to other people ....Sad very sad. I have the feeling that if I were to mention about the men here on this forum it would get even worse.......

Oh well at least the sun was shining yesterday .

So I'm very single today . Oh well somehow I'm not even bothered about it . maybe I'm just emotionally spent right now too much going on in other areas of life.

You sure know how to pick 'em Fuzz......:-2

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

abbey;1233700 wrote: Wow, jealous guy eh?

Be careful Fuzz.

Sorry you had a cruddy day. :yh_flower

I know how to pick them don't I ?:-5
dubs

Post by dubs »

fuzzywuzzy;1233706 wrote: I know how to pick them don't I ?:-5

I just said that! :wah:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yeah dubs I know .....they always sart out okay though..........AAAHHHHHHH what is wrong with me. Well the jewelery and flowers were nice at hte time though .......just turn out a little more expensive than I realised.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ian;1233708 wrote: Then it's a deeper understanding ;)

that's sweet thankyou
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Hoping to get to Victoria in October for the Jazz Festival .....maybe we can try meet up somewhere Fuzz:guitarist
FOC THREAD PART 1
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

that would be great kay ...which Jazz festival?
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

fuzzywuzzy;1233715 wrote: that would be great kay ...which Jazz festival?

In Wangaratta:guitarist havent you heard of it:sneaky: lots of overseas jazz people go to it:guitarist
FOC THREAD PART 1
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I can't believe how many festival we have here. folk jazz rock blues can't keep up . new number plate "VIC state of the festival" LOL yes it rings a bell. Maybe I should go .
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

fuzzywuzzy;1233719 wrote: I can't believe how many festival we have here. folk jazz rock blues can't keep up . new number plate "VIC state of the festival" LOL yes it rings a bell. Maybe I should go .

you should:D you and the kids can stop at my daughters place...we would have a ball :yh_party:yh_party
FOC THREAD PART 1
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

PARTEEE!!!! Okay Kay I'll look into it
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kayleneaussie;1233718 wrote: In Wangaratta:guitarist havent you heard of it:sneaky: lots of overseas jazz people go to it:guitarist

Wangaratta? I know someone who used to live there. Small world. Not sure if he still does though.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well the first of the dogs was put down this afternoon. Tomorrow the other one is put down .

What a lovely week I'm having .........:(:(:(:(:(
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

fuzzywuzzy;1233744 wrote: Well the first of the dogs was put down this afternoon. Tomorrow the other one is put down .

awww fuzz so sorry :yh_hugs:yh_hugs
FOC THREAD PART 1
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Sunshine;1233742 wrote: Wangaratta? I know someone who used to live there. Small world. Not sure if he still does though.

Not sure if he still lives there but he is close by

fuzzywuzzy;1233744 wrote: Well the first of the dogs was put down this afternoon. Tomorrow the other one is put down .

It can only get better surely hugs to you:-4
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Odie

Post by Odie »

I'm so sorry fuzzy.......what a horrible time your having.

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
Life is just to short for drama.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

When you're feeling down, I recommend the "bucket" system: Stand tall and proud and yell things that rhyme with "bucket". Amazingly therapeutic!
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Clodhopper;1233790 wrote: When you're feeling down, I recommend the "bucket" system: Stand tall and proud and yell things that rhyme with "bucket". Amazingly therapeutic!

OMY Cloddy....I love that:yh_rotfl

I usually write all the best curse word in a long, rambling sentence, put the paper in an ashtray and then burn....It's good to laugh manically while doing this....Does get rid of the tension.

Or I do have a voodoo doll that I stick pins in when someone annoys me...Here's a pic of her. You can use her anytime if you wish....:)

Sorry Mags that you're going through this nonsense...oy vey:confused::(
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Very sad news Fuzzy. :( This must be so hard for you. Big hugs coming your way from me.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Kathy Ellen;1233803 wrote: OMY Cloddy....I love that:yh_rotfl

I usually write all the best curse word in a long, rambling sentence, put the paper in an ashtray and then burn....It's good to laugh manically while doing this....Does get rid of the tension.

Or I do have a voodoo doll that I stick pins in when someone annoys me...Here's a pic of her. You can use her anytime if you wish....:)

Sorry Mags that you're going through this nonsense...oy vey:confused::(

Love that doll Kathy. I could sure use one like that. I may make my own. I think I will be needing a lot of pins though. :-3
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

You surely do need to get away for a while.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

:yh_hugs For the hard times you are having.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

You've not been on here for a while, Fuzzy. Hope you're ok.

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

i'm alright Clod, don't worry about me . I always land on my feet. always.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I understand the damage that can be done in a small town environment by an incident such as this.

There's nothing to be said about a day such as you have described. They happen. As far as I can tell, you've always been honest on these boards. We've had our disagreements, but consider yourself (if you wish) the recipient of the biggest, cuddliest, metaphorical hug that can be imagined.

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Clodhopper;1233926 wrote: We've had our disagreements, but consider yourself (if you wish) the recipient of the biggest, cuddliest, metaphorical hug that can be imagined.

We have? i don't remember them....:-2 You had me until "metaphorical".......(darn it thought I was 'in' then).......bugger.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

:wah:

I'm a bit bony for real hugs. People tend to come away with bruises.

Manhugs are good, though: two blokes hugging with their bums stuck out - hilarious!

Do women have an equivalent?

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

ummm I'm not personally a big breast toucher. I like my space. i'm touchy feely but not in a huggy way.

why do they have their butts out do they have erections. I've always thought the side hug a better option
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OI !!! old up!!!!

As far as I can tell, you've always been honest on these boards.

Is there a doubt?

I'm afraid you get what you see ..warts an' all.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

OI !!! old up!!!!

Quote:

As far as I can tell, you've always been honest on these boards.

Is there a doubt?

There is always a doubt. Any one of "you" could be faking.... and my past suggests I take people at face value too much. But I don't think you are faker. It's just that any statement I make could be wrong.

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yeah of course!!! you could be sneaking into the wardens secretaries office and using her computer, for all we know.

Can't help it if my life is topsy turvy..well I could but that would just make me boring and rob me of my free spirit.

You know that always pisses me off Men like me for what they see and hear and then try to change me immediately after I take an interest. WHY?:-5
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

You know that always pisses me off Men like me for what they see and hear and then try to change me immediately after I take an interest. WHY?

Dunno. Happens a lot. Never understood it. Happens the other way round, too. Don't understand that, either.

Hmm. Well actually, I might understand it. If I do, it's pretty stupid: both sexes want the other to be the way they want them to be. And they aren't, but for some strange reason they are expected to be. Result: misery.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”