Forgiveness

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
southern yankee

Forgiveness

Post by southern yankee »

I have to say this. i have hated my brother in-law for years. just a few days ago, he moved back to where we are. It was soooo releaving to the heart and soul, to forgive him for the past. We all have people in our lives who have hurt us or for any reason we HATE. Forgiveness is good for the mind and soul. Forgive someone today. Before it is too late.:(:-4:-4
hoppy

Forgiveness

Post by hoppy »

I forgive Ted kennedy. The rest of the liberal 'crat's will have to wait.:)
Oscar Namechange

Forgiveness

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I always forgive... It makes me superior :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Forgiveness

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1295529 wrote: I have to say this. i have hated my brother in-law for years. just a few days ago, he moved back to where we are. It was soooo releaving to the heart and soul, to forgive him for the past. We all have people in our lives who have hurt us or for any reason we HATE. Forgiveness is good for the mind and soul. Forgive someone today. Before it is too late.:(:-4:-4

I'm happy for you, just be careful that he has indeed changed.
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

Forgiveness

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1295540 wrote: I always forgive... It makes me superior :yh_rotfl

Im on board with that.

Even if you dont really forgive them you appear superior and thats the important thing.
I AM AWESOME MAN
southern yankee

Forgiveness

Odie;1295572 wrote: I'm happy for you, just be careful that he has indeed changed. the point of forgiveness is good for our own SELF WORTH. It frees us.:)
Oscar Namechange

Forgiveness

Post by Oscar Namechange »

southern yankee;1295851 wrote: the point of forgiveness is good for our own SELF WORTH. It frees us.:)
It depends what you are forgiving.

I can not forgive Blatent Corruption and Abuse of Position for example. It Is just one example of a thoroughly rotton human being.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
southern yankee

Forgiveness

When we do not forgive those who have done us wrong. the only one it really hurts is us. Anger festers, not hurting anyone but "YOU";)

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”