Internet infidelity

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
CARLA

Internet infidelity

Post by CARLA »

Ah..!! I see after reading your last responses that he does have a physical problem due to medication. Your seem to be discussing that openly with him that is what is necessary.

As far as this other women if it were me all communication with her would be stopped and a I would tell her to back off she is trouble I don't care how you look at it.

To be honest neither your or your husband owe her any explaination about anything, be done with her the longer it drags on, the longer it drags on that simple. END IT.

If you husband can't be done with her then you still have a problem, he has never meet her, he has no reason to continue anything with her it was an internet fling its over. Like I said he started this he is the problem she is part of it as long as you allow her to be. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

weelynnie

Internet infidelity

Post by weelynnie »

CARLA;1305797 wrote: Ah..!! I see after reading your last responses that he does have a physical problem due to medication. Your seem to be discussing that openly with him that is what is necessary.

As far as this other women if it were me all communication with her would be stopped and a I would tell her to back off she is trouble I don't care how you look at it.

To be honest neither your or your husband owe her any explaination about anything, be done with her the longer it drags on, the longer it drags on that simple. END IT.

If you husband can't be done with her then you still have a problem, he has never meet her, he has no reason to continue anything with her it was an internet fling its over. Like I said he started this he is the problem she is part of it as long as you allow her to be. ;)

I'll make sure he has no communication with her. I'm going to him so much to think about that he'll not even think about her. If he does, he's out. And I think he knows it.
Imladris

Internet infidelity

Post by Imladris »

weelynnie;1305743 wrote: I DO have control over his Internet visits. I'm the controller of the router and when I'VE had enough I switch him off, as I am about to do right now. She's off on holiday for a week and I have told her I shall do my best to 'steal' him from her. She's more than willing. It would appear that he has hurt and deceived her - telling her things that were total lies and hurting an already hurt soul. I feel sorry for her, and we have been talking and I told her everything. He has promised to tell her everything when she comes back from her holiday. I wait with impatience.
I think you are being incredibly strong, to have compassion for her too shows a generous spirit

spot;1305746 wrote: Meanwhile if you post your email address here the chaps on site can all send you smouldery invitations to imprudent jaunts, and you can leave them lying around for him to go pale at.
:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I'd join in, my user name is rather ambiguous!!

weelynnie;1305785 wrote: What was missing was that he wasn't approaching me because he is on medication,that was causing erection problems. As I said in a previous post, he is approaching me even although there are erection problems, but, at least, we are now having physical union, whereas before, there wasn't even an attempt at affection. I am soooooooooooo much happier, and I think all of you on here are to be thanked. I took what you said and placed it into my lifestyle, and it has worked. I'm just waiting with anticipation for this weekend, when SHE comes back. If he goes back to chatting with her, he's out and I'm a lonely person again.
Keep that strength you've already shown. My best wishes to you
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
weelynnie

Internet infidelity

Post by weelynnie »

Just to bring you all up to date! We have the most fantastic week. Our lovemaking has been better than ever before and the number of times per day is way beyond my dreams. You all helped me so much and I want to thank you for your assistance in all this. I think we may be back on track.:)
freetobeme

Internet infidelity

Post by freetobeme »

Number of times per day sheez... 5 times on Sunday too... :-6

Glad it's working out, haven't read the whole thread, but if I caught hubby doing that, I'd wipe out all his accounts ( assuming I could figure out his passwords) write the bitch and tell her to back off or else... I would also disable the computer for a while or lock it up with a password, hubby would never figure that one out, he's computer challenged LOL
senior's politics and discussion
Imladris

Internet infidelity

Post by Imladris »

weelynnie;1307036 wrote: Just to bring you all up to date! We have the most fantastic week. Our lovemaking has been better than ever before and the number of times per day is way beyond my dreams. You all helped me so much and I want to thank you for your assistance in all this. I think we may be back on track.:)

Numbers of times per day?

Per day???

Seriously, per day???

PER DAY???

I've obviously been married too long, surely you should be talking about per month! :yh_rotfl

YZGI

Internet infidelity

Post by YZGI »

Imladris;1308232 wrote: Numbers of times per day?

Per day???

Seriously, per day???

PER DAY???

I've obviously been married too long, surely you should be talking about per month! :yh_rotfl
I wondered when someone would comment on that. I thought she meant going to the restroom.:yh_rotfl
Bruv

Internet infidelity

Post by Bruv »

I am just happy you have time to report back......

Has this other lady got a sister ? I could do with some spice in my life......with my wife of course.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Imladris

Internet infidelity

Post by Imladris »

YZGI;1308241 wrote: I wondered when someone would comment on that. I thought she meant going to the restroom.:yh_rotfl

I'd hate to let the side down!!:sneaky:

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”