Bleeding alot?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Bigallstar

Bleeding alot?

Post by Bigallstar »

My dog just bit my testicle off and now i am bleeding to death. How can i stop this?

If your wondering, i was mouth ****ing him.
AnneBoleyn

Bleeding alot?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tie a tourniquet & find another romantic partner.
Ahso!

Bleeding alot?

Post by Ahso! »

Bigallstar;1388191 wrote: My dog just bit my testicle off and now i am bleeding to death. How can i stop this?

My best recommendation is to surrender. Lets us know if there's another side, will you.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Bleeding alot?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Before bleeding to death, ensure you wash your dog's penis thoroughly with disenfectant or anti- bacterial wash. After all, It's not fair on the mutt to contract something nasty from your mouth Is It ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Bleeding alot?

Post by Snooz »

Bigallstar;1388191 wrote: My dog just bit my testicle off and now i am bleeding to death. How can i stop this?

No worries unless you were born with only one testicle. Get a soldering iron, cauterize the wound and you should be good to go. Unless your dog likes the smell of cooking meat... then you might have another problem.
spot

Bleeding alot?

Post by spot »

If anyone's interested,

The IP Address is: 24.189.155.204

The host name is: ool-18bd9bcc.dyn.optonline.net

Which is, at a guess, some unsavory hovel in New York City.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Bleeding alot?

Post by Snooz »

Frank, is that you?
spot

Bleeding alot?

Post by spot »

SnoozeAgain;1388221 wrote: Frank, is that you?

He makes the same noises, I'll give you that.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AnneBoleyn

Bleeding alot?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

spot;1388220 wrote: If anyone's interested,

The IP Address is: 24.189.155.204

The host name is: ool-18bd9bcc.dyn.optonline.net

Which is, at a guess, some unsavory hovel in New York City.
HEY! Some of us may take umbrage. Mind your manners young man!
Accountable

Bleeding alot?

Post by Accountable »

Pack it with salt. Then get the dog to the vet for a shot.
spot

Bleeding alot?

Post by spot »

AnneBoleyn;1388248 wrote: [quote=spot]Which is, at a guess, some unsavory hovel in New York City.HEY! Some of us may take umbrage. Mind your manners young man![/QUOTE]I've spent a lot of my life in unsavory hovels, there's nothing wrong with them. If I had a few months in New York City that's just what I'd aim to stay in, it's an ideal way of meeting interesting people.
AnneBoleyn

Bleeding alot?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Well, you best hurry 'cause NYC is running out of hovels. All being gentrified for the super duper rich, no thank you. I think the interesting people you want to meet are now in homeless shelters.
spot

Bleeding alot?

Post by spot »

I gentrified Islington once, but it was a long time ago.
fuzzywuzzy

Bleeding alot?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I didn't think Islington very gentrified at all.
spot

Bleeding alot?

Post by spot »

fuzzywuzzy;1388359 wrote: I didn't think Islington very gentrified at all.

You have to be kidding. Tony Blair lived three streets off before he moved to Downing Street.

What possible bit of Islington are you thinking of??
fuzzywuzzy

Bleeding alot?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ummm sorry I stayed in Islington for four days and walked about a lot. Met some great people in the shopping strip. Stayed in a very nice hotel. Still ..what? that's it? that's gentry? that's where tony blair lives ? bloody hell. I did like the architecture that I have to admit.
fuzzywuzzy

Bleeding alot?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Have to admit my children did make some nice little kiddie friends in some of hte parks ...the playgrounds were exceptional
jones jones

Bleeding alot?

Post by jones jones »

Judging by the number of hits this pervert's threads are getting, things must be pretty slow on FG tonite!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Accountable

Bleeding alot?

Post by Accountable »

jones jones;1388451 wrote: Judging by the number of hits this pervert's threads are getting, things must be pretty slow on FG tonite!

fuzzywuzzy

Bleeding alot?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

jones jones;1388451 wrote: Judging by the number of hits this pervert's threads are getting, things must be pretty slow on FG tonite!

yes but jones jones did you see what the good people did with this thread? just turn it around . Islington is a good topic .
jones jones

Bleeding alot?

Post by jones jones »

fuzzywuzzy;1388494 wrote: yes but jones jones did you see what the good people did with this thread? just turn it around . Islington is a good topic .

Yeah Fuzz ... and this dude's case going "off-topic" is a good thing!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Oscar Namechange

Bleeding alot?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I think It's outrageous that the OP Is left there to offend. Is that going to attract new members ? Do we not care If some members here are offended?

Talk about hypocritical .... It wasn't that long ago, members would have been banned for this... In fact, I've had Infractions for far less.

Are we keeping these threads just to amuse and titilate now ?

Hardly the way to grow a forum Is It ?

Last night we had a long standing decent member posting about her Father's cancer deeply offended also.....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Bleeding alot?

Post by spot »

oscar;1388543 wrote: I think It's outrageous that the OP Is left there to offend. Is that going to attract new members ? Do we not care If some members here are offended?
If it annoys you sufficiently to go elsewhere permanently it'll have achieved a great thing.

For the last 15 months at least we've deleted no threads once discussion's begun on them. We occasionally excise a sentence or two but invariably put in a mod note to say we've done it.
jones jones

Bleeding alot?

Post by jones jones »

spot;1388548 wrote: If it annoys you sufficiently to go elsewhere permanently it'll have achieved a great thing.

Why Oscar ... I do believe that Spot has fallen in love with you!! :yh_rotfl
spot

Bleeding alot?

Post by spot »

jones jones;1388549 wrote: Why Oscar ... I do believe that Spot has fallen in love with you!! :yh_rotfl

I tried polite for the first six years, I've had it up to the neck with polite.
jones jones

Bleeding alot?

Post by jones jones »

spot;1388550 wrote: I tried polite for the first six years, I've had it up to the neck with polite.

Wow ... that really is a long time!
spot

Bleeding alot?

Post by spot »

jones jones;1388552 wrote: Wow ... that really is a long time!

It feels like a life sentence each time I see her post.
Bryn Mawr

Bleeding alot?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1388543 wrote: I think It's outrageous that the OP Is left there to offend. Is that going to attract new members ? Do we not care If some members here are offended?

Talk about hypocritical .... It wasn't that long ago, members would have been banned for this... In fact, I've had Infractions for far less.

Are we keeping these threads just to amuse and titilate now ?

Hardly the way to grow a forum Is It ?

Last night we had a long standing decent member posting about her Father's cancer deeply offended also.....

Given the way the membership turned it around and made the poster a laughing stock before ignoring him it seems a very good way to discourage more plonkers like this joining in the future.

As to the other, deeply offensive and not to be tolerated but it is rare for an outright ban on the first offence.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”