Is my friend using me? Need advice please

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Tabitha2012

Post by Tabitha2012 »

Hi everyone. It's my first time here. Let me tell you about my situation with my friend or is she really my friend? Please help I need advice.

So my husband and I moved house about 4 months ago. We moved to a small flat on the same premises as a main house. In the main house lives Rhonda who is about 45 years old and her daughter Jenny who is 18 years old who is disabled. We first seen the flat it was very small and Rhonda said she pays $500 per week so our rent will be $250. The house they are in is huge. It has 3 bedrooms 1 rumpus room and 2 bathrooms. Anyway so we decided to move in. Everything was great for about 2 months. My partner went overseas about 2 months after we moved in. He went for 1 month. During that time Rhonda would take me to work or shopping and my partner had paid her to drive me places $400 for the month. We started to get a really good friendship and as we spent almost everyday together when I wasn't working or after or before work our friendship bonded more and more. When my partner came back from overseas, Rhonda had told him that she invited me atleast 3-4 times per week for dinner. I was invited 2 or 3 times in that month. Anyway to cut a long story short my partner he hates her because she lies. She said she spends $30 per week on pool chemicals but her daughter told me its $14 per week and I even seen Rhonda give Jenny $14 once to go into the shop to get chemicals. Then she says to my partner one day that him and I are so different. Then she tells me the same thing. It's like she is jealous and trying to break us up. Anyway I lost my job 3 months ago to medical reasons but before that Rhonda would encourage me to fake Sickies from work. A few weeks after my work stopped I started smoking pot again. Now get this and this is what's making me confused. I asked Rhonda who is not a regular pot smoker to get me some. She got some through a friend. I bought 7grams $100 worth. I never seen it weighed. We smoked it together at night for about 2 weeks. Then I got her to get me some more. And the same thing it lasted about a week. One night she had friends over and I wanted a smoke (I have very bad anxiety and chronic stress - yes I have been diagnosed by a doctor) and so I went to ask her for a bud. 3 days before that I seen there was about 4 big buds left. She told me the next day that it's finished. Then a few days later she comes home from her new job and tells me she has some pot for us. What she showed me looked too small to buy but I didn't complain. Then I asked her the next day to get me some because she had none left and she said she would but then couldnt. When I told her I am feeling stressed and I need to have a smoke she turned around and said that she has a joint as an emergency and we could have that night but then that night she said she was feeling sick so we had it the next day. So I got her to get me 7g $100 worth again. This was about 2 weeks ago. That day I went to help her with her work 5 hours and she said she would pay me but in a few weeks yet she spends the money on alcohol when she should have paid me. So as soon as she gets the pot from a friend she strangely asks to use the toilet. Then when I get home I weigh it. 5grams!!! Where's the other 2 grams? I went over to her house and told her. She seemed to be shocked. I told her to ring her friend and question him. But she made up some excuse and said she sent him a txt about it. The 2 other times I bought some she looked after it. But with this lot I looked after it. I told her last night it's our last smoke as I have none left. Then she comes home this morning and said she has seen her friend (this guy she gets to get from someone else). He lives 30kilometers away and she said she seen him up the road but this was at 8am. She said that he gave her the 2grams to give to me. After my partner went out today - he doesn't know I smoke, I weighed it. It seemed to be about 2 grams. I then pulled it out of the sachet bag (she has the same sachet bags as from when she was a dealer) and there was blue fluff on parts of the bid. I got thinking today, she was wearing a blue top with pockets that day. Nothing makes sense. I feel she took some out of the bag that day which makes me angry. She also steels from the supermarkets and acts like she's not doing anything wrong. She doesn't know I know though. And it's all got to the stage where we are moving out in month because my partner hates her. I like her but she keeps lying.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Is this for real????? lol lol lol lol lol
Tabitha2012

Post by Tabitha2012 »

Yea fuzzywuzzy is your name for real?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Sounds to me like you two keep trying to get higher, but you just keep getting lower on pot.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

There's this new invention...it's called the "paragraph." It breaks up a message and makes it easier to read. You should try it.

As to your friend, I believe it's called "pinching." At least it was back in the '70s. If you don't like the service, try another store.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Tab

it seems your trying to make your "friend" a bad person here.?

A provider/supplier usually-always will pinch - that's the fee.

Saint said it best - go to another store - they'll pinch also.

If you feel your friend is not worthy of your friendship than stop or move.

Don't concern yourself with her life style - habits.

Patsy
Tabitha2012

Post by Tabitha2012 »

Thanks patsy

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”