An Aussie footy joke!

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
Amie

An Aussie footy joke!

Post by Amie »

:-4

Attached files
Amie

An Aussie footy joke!

Post by Amie »

mrsK wrote: :-4 :-4 :-4

that's not football *squint* That's pretend football. :wah:
Amie

An Aussie footy joke!

Post by Amie »

mrsK wrote: Whatever:p :p :-6

well then!

Attached files
Amie

An Aussie footy joke!

Post by Amie »

mrsK wrote: Ok here is the real story ;)

I do actually follow the Swans,because I live in NSW,BUT my fav football is NRL I guess it is just where you live that makes your game the best:D

As I said real football=NRL
there's no hope for you, sad but true. :(
Amie

An Aussie footy joke!

Post by Amie »

koochikoo wrote: Can't help myself. Here's another Aussie joke...

John Howard was jogging when he tripped and landed in a river. Three kids were playing on the bank and dragged him out of the water before his bodyguards could get to him. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

“I want to go to Disneyland,” said the first kid. “No problem,” said John Howard. “I’ll take you there on an air force jet.”

“I want a pair of Nike Air Jordans,” said the second kid. “No problem, I’ll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!” said the Prime Minister.

“I want a motorised wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo!” said the third kid. John Howard was a little perplexed and said, “But you don’t look like you need a wheelchair.”

“I friggin will after my dad finds out I saved you from drowning,” said the kid.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

oh god, can I "borrow" that joke?!
The Peacemaker

An Aussie footy joke!

Post by The Peacemaker »

lol both of the jokes in this forum are very funny! My favourite sport is AFL and I'm an eccentric Eagles supporter ever since they started, so I welcome the joke against the Dockers. Can't say I have ever got into NRL, but it is definately HUGE in NSW from what I hear, so I can understand why you like it soo much Mrs K. Even the Western Force don't interest me, mind you that may have something to do with free tv not telecasting it, because I don't have foxtel.
The Peacemaker

An Aussie footy joke!

Post by The Peacemaker »

Thanks for the welcome

Going back to the AFL is a really good move. I think it is the most exciting and fast paced game around. Just some of the events that happen can be quite alarming. What about that Docker and Saint clash this weekend, what a fiasco. The siren definately went before that bounce that led to that point. Not that I'm exactly worried about it being an Eagles supporter but it doesn't do a lot to the game.

Return to “Australia”