Happy New Year from the UK

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
weinbeck

Post by weinbeck »

It's a couple of hours to go before the New Year over here in the UK, but on behalf of all "gardeners" in the United Kingdom, may I wish you all the best for a prosperous and enjuyable 2007, Yours, Weinbeck.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

G'day Weinbeck, and Hammy. Grin. From actual Australia. Your last few threads, Weinbeck, are all in the Australia forum and I've been trying to discover the connection. The Hell on Earth one, was just a spot of revenge for our cricket prowess, right?!!! :sneaky:

Anyway - great fireworks on Sydney Harbour last night - and we're now well into New Year's Day. With a bit of rain, which, on this driest of continents, bodes well for 2007.

Happy New Year!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

weinbeck

Post by weinbeck »

AussiePam;501700 wrote: G'day Weinbeck, and Hammy. Grin. From actual Australia. Your last few threads, Weinbeck, are all in the Australia forum and I've been trying to discover the connection. The Hell on Earth one, was just a spot of revenge for our cricket prowess, right?!!! :sneaky:

Anyway - great fireworks on Sydney Harbour last night - and we're now well into New Year's Day. With a bit of rain, which, on this driest of continents, bodes well for 2007.

Happy New Year!!!

No, nothing sinister going on there. I just get bored occasionally reading the same type of thread, so I thought I'd go down under to see how things are going your side. I have relatives in Western Australia, and also in Tasmania. I was out there in '78. I don't know how we're doing on the cricket - if we go out five-nil, it'll be hilarious - the last time that happened was in 1923! Rugby's my game, although I haven't played it since I was at school.

Hopefully you'll find my sense of humour improving - Frederick and I (anti-pome joke) know one another exceedingly well! Work it out.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I was just yanking yer chain, weinbeck, though sinister could be fun.

Who's Frederick?

I'm actually neither into cricket nor rugby. Passionate skier.. ahhhhh

But one of my resolutions for the New Year is to spend less time online, so I'm heading for the beach.. Take care!!!

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

And to you too, MrsK !!! Not a lot of rain, just a small shower, but water is water!!! The birds enjoyed it.

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

:) Happy New Year Weinbeck Sweetie. XOXOX :)

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Thank you Weinbeck and best wishes to you in 2007!

Return to “Australia”