Do you know Palm Island?

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
stchandon2

Do you know Palm Island?

Post by stchandon2 »

Hi, was just wondering if anyone has ever been to Palm Island so you can tell me what its like? Have been asked if Id like to go work there for 6 weeks or so, Ive never heard of it before so I dont really know what Im getting myself into.. I mangaged to find it on a map though, seems like its in a pretty good location. Anyone want to come with?

;)
abbey

Do you know Palm Island?

Post by abbey »

stchandon2 wrote: Hi, was just wondering if anyone has ever been to Palm Island so you can tell me what its like? Have been asked if Id like to go work there for 6 weeks or so, Ive never heard of it before so I dont really know what Im getting myself into.. I mangaged to find it on a map though, seems like its in a pretty good location. Anyone want to come with?

;)Looking on Google it seems there are a few Palm Islands, which one are you going?
orangesox1

Do you know Palm Island?

Post by orangesox1 »

abbey wrote: Looking on Google it seems there are a few Palm Islands, which one are you going?

I had a look to, I think she must mean Magnet Palm Islands, part of Queensland, Wow that would be nice. she did ask if anyone wanted to go with her:D
Alfred

Do you know Palm Island?

Post by Alfred »

if it is the Queensland one it sounds like your better going of to Frasier or Morton Island.
stchandon2

Do you know Palm Island?

Post by stchandon2 »

Ok, thanks for the replies : ) It is actually a tiny little island just off the coast from Townsville in QLD. Am still making up my mind whether to go or not. Somehow I don't think its going to be the party island image that I was thinking, so no margarita's by the pool d'oh!

but if I end up going I'll let you all know what its like ;)

Return to “Australia”