The G-String Thread

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
koan

The G-String Thread

Post by koan »

Why are they called "G" strings? I think they look more like a "Y"

Y-Strings. hehe
koan

The G-String Thread

Post by koan »

Have you noticed that some G-Strings are too wide in the back? If they don't get it just right you can never really get comfy all day.
koan

The G-String Thread

Post by koan »

I try not to wear them if I'll be bending up and down a lot during the day. I can only take so much excitement with my clothes still on.
JacksDad

The G-String Thread

Post by JacksDad »

Whale tail.

Yes.

:D
minks

The G-String Thread

Post by minks »

OMG you ever watch the young girls closely who wear those contraptions, they all have em hanging out all over the tops of their jeans yet when they go to bend over they automatically yank the jeans up over their hinneys as if to cover them up funnnneeeee!
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
koan

The G-String Thread

Post by koan »

That's a low rider jeans test that must be performed before buying. Make sure if they show the butt crack when you bend over that they have belt loops on them.
spot

The G-String Thread

Post by spot »

koan;623927 wrote: Why are they called "G" strings?1: I thought the only ecdysiast proclivity here was my own?

2: Nobody knows. There may have been a mid-plains Amerind word "geestringi" meaning breach-clout but if there was it's long disappeared ("Einige Prärieindianer trugen Lendenschurze, auch "geestringi" genannt").
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
minks

The G-String Thread

Post by minks »

koan;623945 wrote: That's a low rider jeans test that must be performed before buying. Make sure if they show the butt crack when you bend over that they have belt loops on them.

wot?? I thought you went comando in low rise jeans... darn I better go get me some proper Y's then.:wah:
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
koan

The G-String Thread

Post by koan »

The whole fashion is to have a hint of G showing at the hips. Though commando is by far the best way to go at all times. :-6
Sweet Tooth

The G-String Thread

Post by Sweet Tooth »

So, I think they are called g-strings because they look like the biggest string on say, a cello or a violin- I know on a violin, the G string is the biggest- and I dont think girls show their g-strings anymore out of their jeans- its not in style here anymore- now they go commando- crazy girls!:D
The Rob

The G-String Thread

Post by The Rob »

I can see going commando in a skirt (I'd love to, ackshully! :sneaky: ), but in jeans? I've gone "unbound" in jeans and I must say that seam was not comfy.

{edit} I just got caught in this thread by someone checking my profile. Couldn't have been while I was in a Library thread, oh no... :yh_doh
NotToday

The G-String Thread

Post by NotToday »

Hmmm.. I like commando.

Saves me from having to spend ridiculous amounts of money on expensive underwear. lol. Of course I don't go that way all the time, but I have to say it's nice sometimes :lips:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Return to “Fashion Clothing”