Boxers showing?

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
laneybug

Boxers showing?

Post by laneybug »

Tater Tazz;611278 wrote: When I go out and sometimes, I just wear boxers. I think that some men could do this and others should not do this. But it is not just men, women also do this, like me. I like to show my thongs.

Ugh... showing thongs... a freakin' pet peeve of mine. Out of curiosity, why do you like to show yours?? As someone said on here.... it's underwear, not outerwear! :wah:
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
RedGlitter

Boxers showing?

Post by RedGlitter »

laneybug;611327 wrote: Yes, I think personal grooming extends to feet too. But some people aren't blessed with naturally gorgeous feet

You're right! That's why you have to do the best you can with what you have.

I have to admit, though... I love toe rings. But, no, not on people who have icky toes. I like to wear 'em... I have cute toes! :wah:

:wah: Ok then!
SpiderSam

Boxers showing?

Post by SpiderSam »

I really really hate it when people wear their trousers low showing off their boxers. One of my older boys has a pair of jeans which I have threatened to throwin the bin if he does not wear them properly with a belt.
laneybug

Boxers showing?

Post by laneybug »

SpiderSam;632601 wrote: I really really hate it when people wear their trousers low showing off their boxers. One of my older boys has a pair of jeans which I have threatened to throwin the bin if he does not wear them properly with a belt.

I wouldn't throw 'em in the trash. I'd wait till his friends were over, especially if it's a girl, and then yank his pants down! Then laugh hysterically as he blushes! :wah: Perhaps that'll get the point across? :sneaky: At least you'll have some fun. I know this happens a lot in schools. The good ol' fashioned hodown! :D
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
chonsigirl

Boxers showing?

Post by chonsigirl »

In school, those low rider pants fall down on their own, sometimes. It eventually embaresses them enough to pull them up, some.......................
Nomad

Boxers showing?

Post by Nomad »

Id like to show mine off. They make me feel sassy. But I dont.
I AM AWESOME MAN
crossdynamite

Boxers showing?

Post by crossdynamite »

I show my boxers when I wear jeans. I wear jeans 3 sizes to big so they hang real low to show my boxers/ass.

I don't eveh wear a belt so I'm always having to pull my jeans up before they go to low.
spot

Boxers showing?

Post by spot »

I should think so too. I never leave the house without hauling the back of my jocks up and wriggling my strides as far down my hips as they'll go without losing their grip. Be there or be square.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lon

Boxers showing?

Post by Lon »

crossdynamite;863675 wrote: I show my boxers when I wear jeans. I wear jeans 3 sizes to big so they hang real low to show my boxers/ass.

I don't eveh wear a belt so I'm always having to pull my jeans up before they go to low.

You have no class when you show your ass.
Chezzie

Boxers showing?

Post by Chezzie »

spot;863686 wrote: I should think so too. I never leave the house without hauling the back of my jocks up and wriggling my strides as far down my hips as they'll go without losing their grip. Be there or be square.

id tone down yer choice of boxer short colour Spot:D

WonderWendy3

Boxers showing?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Chezzie;863710 wrote: id tone down yer choice of boxer short colour Spot

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

This thread was fun to read, of course I didn't read all of it, but only the last 3 pages or so....I miss our Pinkster!:-4:-4 and others that posted in here too....:)

As for the boxers showing, I don't like it, but honestly don't see it anymore as much as you used to, then again I don't get out much.

My oldest son went through a phase of wearing really baggy pants when he was in his early teenage years, and his father didn't like it, and one night after a few acholohic drinks too many my ex-husband (husband at the time) built a fire outside, and threw my sons pants in the fire, this devastated my son....I thought that was a bit over the top, we could've given them away or something, but my ex was a bit irrational....to say the least.
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

Boxers showing?

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

I already posted my views on this topic in the "Why do People do this" thread I think thats the one anyway. But let me tell you about a chat friend of mine, a lovely little older lady w/ a lot of wit. She was in line at the checkout iin a busy grocery store and the lad in front of her had his boxers showing big thyme. So she taps him on the shoulder and loud enough for others to hear but in her sweet granny voice said "Excuse me sir, but did you know you have skid marks showing"? From what i'm told, the guy turned red, left his groceries in the cart and fled pulling up his pants as he ran out of the store. She just smiled and moved ahead one in line.

Dew

"Anything worth dewing is worth dewing well"
RedGlitter

Boxers showing?

Post by RedGlitter »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :wah: :wah: :wah:

I believe we have a winner!!! That's brilliant, Dew. Score one for that lady! :D
WonderWendy3

Boxers showing?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I agree, that was an awesome story, would've loved to have been there!!:wah:
Chezzie

Boxers showing?

Post by Chezzie »

:wah::wah::wah:
WonderWendy3

Boxers showing?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Chezzie;864816 wrote: