Has everyone seen these?

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
Odie

Has everyone seen these?

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride started the thread called, 'The Forum Garden Christmas Tree' for all of us.

-they are Chrismas Tree ornaments especially done for that member!

so have some fun and go through all the pages to see them!

Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Has everyone seen these?

Post by Odie »

hmmmmmmmmmm no responses?

hello!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Has everyone seen these?

Post by Odie »

hello?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Betty Boop

Has everyone seen these?

Post by Betty Boop »

There's a big echo around here :wah:

Hello Odie, have you had too much of the falling down juice only you keep saying hello then lying on your side and laughing :p;):D

Yes, I've been and looked, very nice thread, well done to all who have posted. When I've finished me final two essays for this term, I'll trawl the internet for some sparkly balls myself :D:wah::wah:
Peg

Has everyone seen these?

Post by Peg »

Odie;1077724 wrote: along-for-the-ride started the thread called, 'The Forum Garden Christmas Tree' for all of us.

-they are Chrismas Tree ornaments especially done for that member!

so have some fun and go through all the pages to see them!

HERE is the link.
Odie

Has everyone seen these?

Post by Odie »

Betty Boop;1077985 wrote: There's a big echo around here :wah:

Hello Odie, have you had too much of the falling down juice only you keep saying hello then lying on your side and laughing :p;):D

Yes, I've been and looked, very nice thread, well done to all who have posted. When I've finished me final two essays for this term, I'll trawl the internet for some sparkly balls myself :D:wah::wah:

Odie's been in the eggnog & rum!:yh_rotfl

who's balls?:yh_rotfl
Betty Boop

Has everyone seen these?

Post by Betty Boop »

Odie;1078035 wrote: Odie's been in the eggnog & rum!:yh_rotfl

who's balls?:yh_rotfl

Send me some eggnog and rum, then I won't care who's ;):wah:
along-for-the-ride

Has everyone seen these?

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Thanks, Odie!

:) My heartfelt thanks to all of you members and friends here in the Garden for making that thread so wonderful. Everyone gave some thought for their choice of ornament as it relates to a particular member. From posts and pictures and profiles, we have gotten to know and made alot of friends here from different parts of the world. We are connected not just by this Forum, but by our hearts as well.

I was trying to save all the ornaments, make them smaller, and place them on a pic of our tree. But I can't find a program that will do that. My computer skills are minimal as well. We may even need a bigger tree. :) Maybe one of our sweet Forum nerds :wah: can help. I think we'd like to see the tree with all ornaments on it, if it's possible.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Has everyone seen these?

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1078222 wrote: Thanks, Odie!

:) My heartfelt thanks to all of you members and friends here in the Garden for making that thread so wonderful. Everyone gave some thought for their choice of ornament as it relates to a particular member. From posts and pictures and profiles, we have gotten to know and made alot of friends here from different parts of the world. We are connected not just by this Forum, but by our hearts as well.

I was trying to save all the ornaments, make them smaller, and place them on a pic of our tree. But I can't find a program that will do that. My computer skills are minimal as well. We may even need a bigger tree. :) Maybe one of our sweet Forum nerds :wah: can help. I think we'd like to see the tree with all ornaments on it, if it's possible.

Is this the first year for it?

Your idea of looking at 'about me' was just so helpful!

It's been a pleasure to have had so much fun doing them!

Return to “Holidays”