girl stuff and the $95. haircut

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

how many ladies here would spend $95. for a haircut? i have not seen Bothwell in a few months and he is flying over soon. i NEVER spend money frivolously or even on myself. can't, i'm a cop! (except i do get regular manicures.) so i made an appt. today at a salon that is very expensive and extremely good. i want to look like a million bucks when he gets off the plane. am i being silly? Bothwell would say it does not matter, but it matters to ME. would you feel justified? or silly? or guilty?
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

worth every penny, a good cut & colour will make you feel like a million dollars, total sex kitten, go for it, he's worth every penny

only wish i was there to do it for you, no charge of course :-4
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

lady cop wrote: how many ladies here would spend $95. for a haircut? i have not seen Bothwell in a few months and he is flying over soon. i NEVER spend money frivolously or even on myself. can't, i'm a cop! (except i do get regular manicures.) so i made an appt. today at a salon that is very expensive and extremely good. i want to look like a million bucks when he gets off the plane. am i being silly? Bothwell would say it does not matter, but it matters to ME. would you feel justified? or silly? or guilty?

hey LC you go girl!! treat yourself you deserve it and bothwell is def worth it :)

hey maybe when you get it done and bothwell gets there you can take some pics for us and show off ya new hairstyle :D
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Make yourself beautiful, but hey, you already are! Every woman deserves the full treatment, enjoy yourself!
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Babygirl so nice to see you back! xoxoxoxox i missed you! and we will take pics, i promise! we have lovely but simple plans, beach, just enjoying the sunsets and oysters and shrimp and beer and moonlight nights under palm trees, everyday pleasures. i just want to look great while doing it! LOL
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

chonsigirl wrote: Make yourself beautiful, but hey, you already are! Every woman deserves the full treatment, enjoy yourself!thankyou! why do we have such angst over splurging on ourselves? electric bill/haircut/electric bill....blah blah blah!!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Hey, it's only money, and a special time! No guilt trip! We're all giving the orders this time! Make yourself gorgeous!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Oh--go for ot LC! You deserve it. And enjoy the re-union;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Go for it LC, we deserve a treat once in a while :-6
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

Oh sweetheart - Do it!! You are so worth it and don't ever think about it after you do it...Its not like your "blowing your hubby's second jobs income" to have fun..Its about:-4 ~YOU~ YOU ~YOU ~:-4 - Take a photo and post it so we can see your hottie Lil self...and HAVE FUN!:D

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
kmhowe72

Post by kmhowe72 »

Not me. I have friends who are hair dressers and I get my hair done at a discount.:-3
kmhowe
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

Far Rider wrote: well the lone decenter shows up....

i say dont do it...

why? you ask?

cause everyone else said yes and thats not fair and balanced advice giving.:-3

hahahaha... what the heck what do I know...go for it! :cool:

it's threads like these that make me glad i can stand up to pee.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Wolverine wrote: it's threads like these that make me glad i can stand up to pee.yes, but are you accurate? :D
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

LC,

You bet sweetie, get that expensive hair cut.. you won't regret it one minute. I use to work in a Salon and there is nothing better than a really great hair cut, and color. You want to look marvelous sweetie.. I damn the torpedo's full speed ahead.. CHARGE IT..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

CHARGE IT.. ..............charge it to you, right Carla? :wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Of course my friend.. anything for the romance of LC AND BOTHWELL
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

actionfigurestepho

Post by actionfigurestepho »

This is why it's called a "special occasion."

Do it! (But don't tell him! Shhhhh.)

Return to “Fashion Clothing”