Smokers------Be Honest

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

You really want to quit and can't. You are hooked, addicted and don't know how to stop. You feel guilty about it too don't you? The cost is atrocious and the money could be better spent. You rationalize by saying how much you really enjoy a good smoke. You even joke about an early death but don't mean it. You have tried quitting a number of times haven't you, and just couldn't do it, so you make excuses and say you really like smoking. Well----------I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I don't have any answers or solutions for you, just wanted to let you know I understand, but please, don't give me that c--p about how much you enjoy this idiotic self destructive habit. How do I know this? BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT.

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Lon;1143442 wrote: You really want to quit and can't. You are hooked, addicted and don't know how to stop. You feel guilty about it too don't you? The cost is atrocious and the money could be better spent. You rationalize by saying how much you really enjoy a good smoke. You even joke about an early death but don't mean it. You have tried quitting a number of times haven't you, and just couldn't do it, so you make excuses and say you really like smoking. Well----------I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I don't have any answers or solutions for you, just wanted to let you know I understand, but please, don't give me that c--p about how much you enjoy this idiotic self destructive habit. How do I know this? BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT. I smoke 60 a day and have done most of my adult like. That's £105 week !!!!!!!!!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Peg

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Peg »

Lon;1143442 wrote: You really want to quit and can't. You are hooked, addicted and don't know how to stop. You feel guilty about it too don't you? The cost is atrocious and the money could be better spent. You rationalize by saying how much you really enjoy a good smoke. You even joke about an early death but don't mean it. You have tried quitting a number of times haven't you, and just couldn't do it, so you make excuses and say you really like smoking. Well----------I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I don't have any answers or solutions for you, just wanted to let you know I understand, but please, don't give me that c--p about how much you enjoy this idiotic self destructive habit. How do I know this? BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT.

So how did YOU quit?
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

Peg;1143461 wrote: So how did YOU quit?

After trying hypnosis, gum, cold turkey and every other quit smoking program, none of which worked for me, I had to go into the hospital for 5 days for a surgical procedure. Smoking was a no no in the hospital and five days without a cigg did the trick for me. Prior to this I could not go beyond 48 hrs without a cigg. I smoked from age 20 to age 55. I am now 74. Don't miss it.
Odie

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1143478 wrote: Lon,

If I woke up at midnight and couldn't fall back to sleep, I would get dressed and fun an all night opened store or pub in order to buy a pack of cigarettes.

It was also easy for me to afford cigs when I was in my 20s because my fella was a sailor on the Penobscot ship. When they shipped out 3 miles from shore they could buy cartons of cigs for $1.00. We stocked up and put them in the fridge:-6:guitarist

I'm still addicted to cigs...I love the smell of them, but am comfortable knowing that I won't smoke them..my little cigars help keep me grounded once in a blue moon:-6

let's go to the pub, I have ciggies!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
kayleneaussie

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1143554 wrote: let's go to the pub, I have ciggies!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ok:sneaky:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1143575 wrote: ok:sneaky:

alright!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist
AussiePam

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by AussiePam »

I'm 20 years clear. I had several attempts at giving up smoking, but always somehow ended up back on them. Then one day I realised I couldn't run up stairs, puffed when I played my flute, couldn't taste what I ate and - worst of all - never had a real sense of well being, especially in the morning. Cigarettes were in charge of me, somehow. I was their servant, not vice versa.

I decided to quit. BUT this time I really decided to quit with my whole mind and my whole will. I went cold turkey - and have never smoked since. Nor have I wanted to smoke since. A few of my friends still smoke, and it doesn't bother me to be with them. There's a lot less smoking about in Australia these days though.

The cold turkey was nasty. I shook for two days and my skin oozed yellow. I took lots of showers, drank lots of water, walked and walked, and tried to change all the habit patterns that had been linked with smoking. This is I think the toughest part. I did lots of odd things, like when desperation hit, I'd sing or dance or walk round the block. I gave up coffee for a couple of weeks and drank tea instead, just to change that link. Also, I gave up gin and tonic and had a glass of good red wine instead. It worked in the end.

Within a week I could not only taste things again but I could run up stairs. Maybe two weeks later I woke up feeling good. And even in bleak times, that sense of wellbeing has remained. The habit patterns /need for something to do with your hands / prop part of smoking just faded away with time.

I'm not judgmental about smokers. I know how hard it is to break an entrenched habit. You have to really want to quit. But in my opinion, life is loads better without cigarettes.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Amber Sun

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Amber Sun »

I don't feel at all guilty Lon. I had quit in 1973 and then started again 1985 almost to the month. I was free for 12 years. I enjoy my ciggs. I don't drink alcohol except perhaps 3 or 4 times per year and then not more than an ounce, I don't take pharmaceuticals or any kind or street drugs, I don't chase men, and I don't gamble, not even bingo. I look after myself very well, but I like my ciggs. Granted I use an extra filter in my cigg holder that is also an excellent tar catcher so I don't really know how much I smoke. I've been told by my nephew and daughter who both tried my way of smoking that I really wasn't getting anything and might as well quit. Well it's enough for me. If I could get an extra filter in it I prob would, but I doubt very much that I would quit.
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

AussiePam;1143583 wrote: I'm 20 years clear. I had several attempts at giving up smoking, but always somehow ended up back on them. Then one day I realised I couldn't run up stairs, puffed when I played my flute, couldn't taste what I ate and - worst of all - never had a real sense of well being, especially in the morning. Cigarettes were in charge of me, somehow. I was their servant, not vice versa.

I decided to quit. BUT this time I really decided to quit with my whole mind and my whole will. I went cold turkey - and have never smoked since. Nor have I wanted to smoke since. A few of my friends still smoke, and it doesn't bother me to be with them. There's a lot less smoking about in Australia these days though.

The cold turkey was nasty. I shook for two days and my skin oozed yellow. I took lots of showers, drank lots of water, walked and walked, and tried to change all the habit patterns that had been linked with smoking. This is I think the toughest part. I did lots of odd things, like when desperation hit, I'd sing or dance or walk round the block. I gave up coffee for a couple of weeks and drank tea instead, just to change that link. Also, I gave up gin and tonic and had a glass of good red wine instead. It worked in the end.

Within a week I could not only taste things again but I could run up stairs. Maybe two weeks later I woke up feeling good. And even in bleak times, that sense of wellbeing has remained. The habit patterns /need for something to do with your hands / prop part of smoking just faded away with time.

I'm not judgmental about smokers. I know how hard it is to break an entrenched habit. You have to really want to quit. But in my opinion, life is loads better without cigarettes.

You hit the nail on the head Pam------------with me, it was the fact that I could not control my smoking, it controlled me and much of my life and that really bugged me more than lung cancer or croaking prematurely.

Two years ago I was at the "Dallas International Airport" and they have special rooms scattered throughout the concourses where smokers can light up. Smoking is banned all other parts of the airport. These rooms are pathetic. Looking at the smokers through the plate glass windows is like looking into a Turkish Steam Room, you can hardly see any people for all the smoke, and no one looks very happy, just harried and sad. Misery loves company eh?
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

Odie;1143554 wrote: let's go to the pub, I have ciggies!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Great idea--------have one for me, in fact, have two or three.

Attached files
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

Amber Sun;1143599 wrote: I don't feel at all guilty Lon. I had quit in 1973 and then started again 1985 almost to the month. I was free for 12 years. I enjoy my ciggs. I don't drink alcohol except perhaps 3 or 4 times per year and then not more than an ounce, I don't take pharmaceuticals or any kind or street drugs, I don't chase men, and I don't gamble, not even bingo. I look after myself very well, but I like my ciggs. Granted I use an extra filter in my cigg holder that is also an excellent tar catcher so I don't really know how much I smoke. I've been told by my nephew and daughter who both tried my way of smoking that I really wasn't getting anything and might as well quit. Well it's enough for me. If I could get an extra filter in it I prob would, but I doubt very much that I would quit.r

Of course you enjoy smoking, your addicted. If you enjoy it, why even worry about filters.

Attached files
scholle-kid

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by scholle-kid »

I smoked my first cigarette. when my brother and I stole a carton of non filter Pall Malls from the top of the refrigerator ,we smoked more than half that carton that afternoon ,I was 5 years old and he was 6 years old.

I am a pack a day smoker and have tried to quit only one time when I was in my mid 20's. A co-worker bugged me so much I said I'd give it a try to quit but it didn't work.

I started smoking daily in Jr high and except for the 2 1/2 days I was trying to quit I have smoked steady ever since . I quit getting drunk about 10 years ago, I drink about 6 beers a year and 3 or 4 shots a year on average and quit smoking pot about 15 years ago. I have never seriously thought about quitting smoking cigarettes.
There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

scholle-kid;1143608 wrote:

I have never seriously thought about quitting smoking cigarettes.

That's understandable, most addicts never think of quitting.

Attached files
spot

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by spot »

This is a rather extreme view, Lon. I smoked 25 grams last August and that was that. I smoked another 12 grams in January, I've not had any since. I can take it or leave it. I really like smoking but I don't believe you could describe my use as addictive. Nobody stops being a smoker once they've smoked, they just don't have any for a longer and longer period.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AussiePam

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by AussiePam »

spot;1143630 wrote: Nobody stops being a smoker once they've smoked, they just don't have any for a longer and longer period.

What you've said is only true, Spot, if you define smoker as someone who has ever smoked. And this is not how I would define the term. So that's two different opinions out of two examples.. just for starters.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

buttercup

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by buttercup »

How long does it take to break the habit?

I stopped for 11 months and can quite honestly say not a single day went by that i did not miss smoking. Would it have taken another 11 months, 2 years, never?

I dont want to be miserable, i really do enjoy smoking, if that means i'm an addict then so be it, there's a lot worse things i could be or be doing. I'm glad you stopped and feel better for it, good for you. Perhaps i will stop for good one day but in the meantime i know the risks and get a wee bit fed up of people going on about it and showing me pictures of diseased lungs. It makes no difference what you are shown, you will do it only when you are ready, i'm not ready so for me its not c--p to tell you i'm enjoying it at this present time.

p.s - bet there's still times you could go one? :sneaky::lips:
spot

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by spot »

AussiePam;1143632 wrote: What you've said is only true, Spot, if you define smoker as someone who has ever smoked. And this is not how I would define the term. So that's two different opinions out of two examples.. just for starters.

It's a question of English usage, since you've challenged me on it. Turn the word around, what's a non-smoker. A non-smoker is someone who's never smoked. if you say you're a non-smoker after a year or ten years without it's only honest if it's qualified - "I've been a non-smoker for ten years now", for example. To claim to be a non-smoker after being a smoker is is bit like reclaiming virgin status after giving up prostitution.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

spot;1143630 wrote: This is a rather extreme view, Lon. I smoked 25 grams last August and that was that. I smoked another 12 grams in January, I've not had any since. I can take it or leave it. I really like smoking but I don't believe you could describe my use as addictive. Nobody stops being a smoker once they've smoked, they just don't have any for a longer and longer period.

Extreme yes, for daily cigarette smokers. Occasional pot smoking doesn't count.:wah:
Hamster

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Hamster »

Maybe I don't belong in this thread as I am a non-smoker by yours and Spot's definition but I do not understand why you take such an aggresive stance towards this. A cigarette has never touched my lips but I have plenty of friends and loved ones that smoke. I would not presume to judge them for a habit which is as you say addictive and for some enjoyable.

I know there will be those smokers who really want to quit and I assume they are trying to find help but for the rest of them why not just leave them to be happy? I really do not think that challenging people is the way to provoke their thoughts and make them want to quit. If I was a smoker reading your post I would be rather defensive, but that is just me and my opinion.

I cannot ever know how hard it is to give up smoking, I never fell in with all the popular kids at school that started smoking so luckily I don't have to deal with it. Having said that if I am honest and you asked me to go more than a day without caffiene I would be really in trouble and if I knew I could not ever eat chocolate again I would be beyond upset. I try to live and let live.

You quit, good for you, so don't be one of those holier-than-thou ex smokers. Even we non-smokers find that annoying.
Challenges are opportunities in work clothes.
buttercup

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by buttercup »

Lon ------- Be Honest

You'd still like one from time to time?
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

Hamster;1143638 wrote: Maybe I don't belong in this thread as I am a non-smoker by yours and Spot's definition but I do not understand why you take such an aggresive stance towards this. A cigarette has never touched my lips but I have plenty of friends and loved ones that smoke. I would not presume to judge them for a habit which is as you say addictive and for some enjoyable.

I know there will be those smokers who really want to quit and I assume they are trying to find help but for the rest of them why not just leave them to be happy? I really do not think that challenging people is the way to provoke their thoughts and make them want to quit. If I was a smoker reading your post I would be rather defensive, but that is just me and my opinion.

I cannot ever know how hard it is to give up smoking, I never fell in with all the popular kids at school that started smoking so luckily I don't have to deal with it. Having said that if I am honest and you asked me to go more than a day without caffiene I would be really in trouble and if I knew I could not ever eat chocolate again I would be beyond upset. I try to live and let live.

You quit, good for you, so don't be one of those holier-than-thou ex smokers. Even we non-smokers find that annoying.

Aggressive -----Me? I'm a Pussie Cat---------Holier than thou----me? No way---I said I did not have any answers or solutions-----I do know that most smokers really want to quit and can't. Further-------If I saw someone trying to jump off a bridge I would try to convince them otherwise.:-6
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

buttercup;1143639 wrote: Lon ------- Be Honest

You'd still like one from time to time?

Yep----every once in a while-----------even more for a good cigar.
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

buttercup;1143634 wrote: How long does it take to break the habit?

I stopped for 11 months and can quite honestly say not a single day went by that i did not miss smoking. Would it have taken another 11 months, 2 years, never?

I dont want to be miserable, i really do enjoy smoking, if that means i'm an addict then so be it, there's a lot worse things i could be or be doing. I'm glad you stopped and feel better for it, good for you. Perhaps i will stop for good one day but in the meantime i know the risks and get a wee bit fed up of people going on about it and showing me pictures of diseased lungs. It makes no difference what you are shown, you will do it only when you are ready, i'm not ready so for me its not c--p to tell you i'm enjoying it at this present time.

p.s - bet there's still times you could go one? :sneaky::lips:

I just get a kick out of stirring the pot and kicking the cage once in a while buttercup to get under folks skin. Jumping on smokers sure does it eh?

I am quite tolerant of peoples bad habits, including my own.:-6
buttercup

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by buttercup »

Lon;1143643 wrote: I just get a kick out of stirring the pot and kicking the cage once in a while buttercup to get under folks skin. Jumping on smokers sure does it eh?

I am quite tolerant of peoples bad habits, including my own.:-6

Oh yes, it sure does it. Ive had a lady in the street come up to me and say - put that disgusting thing out.
Hamster

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Hamster »

Lon;1143641 wrote: Aggressive -----Me? I'm a Pussie Cat---------Holier than thou----me? No way---I said I did not have any answers or solutions-----I do know that most smokers really want to quit and can't. Further-------If I saw someone trying to jump off a bridge I would try to convince them otherwise.:-6

I see a lot of smokers who think they should quit but not so many who really WANT to quit. A bit of a difference there.
kazalala

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by kazalala »

I have smoked for most of my life. I did try once to quit when i was younger and lasted about a day:rolleyes: i have fleetingly thought of quitting,, but not seriously and have never tried to quit since that first time. I can quite easily do without a cigarette when i have to in the case of flying,, our Airports here have no place at all you can smoke once you are in there, and then i have went on a 4 and half hour flight and didnt turn in to a quivering wreck:yh_rotfl whenever i think of it the thing that really puts me off is when people say they always however long it is still get cravings from time to time and still fancy a cigarette. See if i knew a point came when the want for one left you altogether then i would have a goal,, even if it was a year or two years:thinking: My husband does want to quit, he gave up for four years once even going through a very bad time early on and still after four years started again!! for seemingly no apparent reason. I could never understand that.

I have been lectured ,, usually by people who also have bad habits,,, drink, junk food etc. One man was lecturing my while standing with a burger in one hand and a can of lager in the other:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
spot

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by spot »

I have no bad habits at all.
scholle-kid

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by scholle-kid »

When i am in the store buying my Marlboro's once in awhile there will be some 'do gooder' come up and tell me "You need to quit those things"

or " your just waisting money and killing yourself" etc... and I reply with

'Health nuts that don't smoke or drink and always exercise and eat right ,get a full 8 hours of sleep ,,, you know the ones I'm talking about. I bet they get pretty confuzzled when they wind up in the end doing the same as the rest of us. :-2
There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.
sunny104

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by sunny104 »

I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. I don't know how long it'll last......:thinking:

I think some cigarettes through out the day are enjoyable in the same way as a glass of wine or a cigar are enjoyable. It depends on what you're doing in the moment.
Amber Sun

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Amber Sun »

Lon;1143604 wrote: r

Of course you enjoy smoking, your addicted. If you enjoy it, why even worry about filters.

I wasn't addicted after 12 years without it, but I went back to it because I do enjoy it. I use filters because I don't smoke to kill myself, I smoke because I enjoy it. a death wish and enjoyment don't necessarily go together. Many people drink alcohol that kills brains cells and even though they have no way of filtering out the alcohol they drink anyway. Now that is a death wish with enjoyment.
Amber Sun

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Amber Sun »

spot;1143636 wrote: It's a question of English usage, since you've challenged me on it. Turn the word around, what's a non-smoker. A non-smoker is someone who's never smoked. if you say you're a non-smoker after a year or ten years without it's only honest if it's qualified - "I've been a non-smoker for ten years now", for example. To claim to be a non-smoker after being a smoker is is bit like reclaiming virgin status after giving up prostitution.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Nomad »

I will quit.

Ive never tried before because I wasnt committed to the idea.

When I do it will be cold turkey. Cold turkey sounds good. Not the sliced crap in the package but off the bone. Thick sliced white meat with butter, thats the way I like it. Let the turkey speak for itself, screw the mustard and mayo.

Turkey on fresh potato bread. Thats the ticket.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by spot »

Nomad;1143938 wrote: I will quit.

When I do it will be cold turkey. Exercise as much as you can manage while you're doing it, there's a tendency to compensate by eating perpetually. Burn it off before it sticks.
Oscar Namechange

Smokers------Be Honest

buttercup;1143644 wrote: Oh yes, it sure does it. Ive had a lady in the street come up to me and say - put that disgusting thing out. That's no way to talk about your husband :sneaky:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Smokers------Be Honest

Nomad;1143938 wrote: I will quit.

When I do it will be cold turkey. Cold turkey sounds good. Not the sliced crap in the package but off the bone. Thick sliced white meat with butter, thats the way I like it. Let the turkey speak for itself, screw the mustard and mayo.

Turkey on fresh potato bread. Thats the ticket. I agree Nomad. There is no comparison between fresh turkey breast and the processed sliced stuff. And it has to be salted butter on the bread, none of this margerine crap. Could i suggest adding a little cranberry sauce? as this does enhance the flavour of the turkey i feel.
Nomad

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1143984 wrote: I agree Nomad. There is no comparison between fresh turkey breast and the processed sliced stuff. And it has to be salted butter on the bread, none of this margerine crap. Could i suggest adding a little cranberry sauce? as this does enhance the flavour of the turkey i feel.

You may suggest.

After examing the idea I must however reject on the grounds of culinary intrusion.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Amber Sun

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1143981 wrote: That's no way to talk about your husband :sneaky:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Amber Sun

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1143984 wrote: I agree Nomad. There is no comparison between fresh turkey breast and the processed sliced stuff. And it has to be salted butter on the bread, none of this margerine crap. Could i suggest adding a little cranberry sauce? as this does enhance the flavour of the turkey i feel.

LOL, I'm not sharing your lunch Oscar, only sweet butter for me, I don't like salted anything.

:-6
The Rob

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by The Rob »

On July 2nd of this year I will be tobacco-free three years. From the age of 18 to the age of 47, I smoked about 60 cigarettes per day. I quit cold.

This isn't a "habit" for me, it's an addiction. I think equating nicotine addiction with heroin is nonsense because I wouldn't consider stealing from you or mugging you to acquire money to spend on cigarettes, but it's an addiction in definition. I still miss it, but won't go back. It's too expensive in money and in health, and since my wife and I quit together I would feel horrible if my weakness led her back to it as well.

I loath preachiness, but I would exhort anyone who has even a fleeting thought about cessation to find a way to stop.
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

Hamster;1143663 wrote: I see a lot of smokers who think they should quit but not so many who really WANT to quit. A bit of a difference there.

Trust me----they all want to quit----------they just can't and will not admit it.

Heroin addicts say they don't want to quit either. Same with crack and meth.
Hamster

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Hamster »

Lon;1144184 wrote: Trust me----they all want to quit----------they just can't and will not admit it.

How can you possibly know that? Do you know what they are all thinking? Sounds more like your opinion than fact.
kazalala

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by kazalala »

I dont want to quit........... i know i should quit,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i dont want to:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kayleneaussie

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by kayleneaussie »

Lon;1144184 wrote: Trust me----they all want to quit----------they just can't and will not admit it.

and trust me...I dont want to quit :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

kazalala;1144266 wrote: I dont want to quit........... i know i should quit,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i dont want to:-3

Sure you want to quit. You just can't do it can you?:-6
kazalala

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by kazalala »

Lon;1144274 wrote: Sure you want to quit. You just can't do it can you?:-6

I dont know,, i havent really tried:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kayleneaussie

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by kayleneaussie »

Lon;1144274 wrote: Sure you want to quit. You just can't do it can you?:-6

i am not biting :sneaky::guitarist
FOC THREAD PART 1
Lon

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Lon »

kazalala;1144279 wrote: I dont know,, i havent really tried:-3

Here's a challenge for you. I will go on record with FG and say that I will send you $10 U.S. if you manage to go one week without a cig or tobacco of any kind.

Do you accept?
along-for-the-ride

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by along-for-the-ride »

A crabby smoker.

And...to be fair.........a crabby non-smoker.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Smokers------Be Honest

Post by Odie »

that is your opinion.;)

don't want to quit, actually, quite enjoy it.

Return to “General Chit Chat”