you must be outside your mind.........

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
princessladedah

Post by princessladedah »

I know we have all experienced this at least once, but I work with someone like this and they are not always right, nor do they always have the facts before they open their mouth,

Have you ever been out in public, when someone you work with or are hanging with says something so outrageous and insulting that all you can say is "girl, you must be outside your mind talking to me that way"!!!!!!!!!!!!

They embarass themselves and keep going:lips:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

princessladedah;1165430 wrote: I know we have all experienced this at least once, but I work with someone like this and they are not always right, nor do they always have the facts before they open their mouth,

Have you ever been out in public, when someone you work with or are hanging with says something so outrageous and insulting that all you can say is "girl, you must be outside your mind talking to me that way"!!!!!!!!!!!!

They embarass themselves and keep going:lips: A co-incidence that you have posted this topic as Mr O and myself have a similar delemma. We are having a party in the next few weeks but it's being held at the Royal British Legion and there will be old war vets amongst others there. Also there will be a large extended family who are friends and work associates of ours but they are Muslim. Also, we have decided to make it a family party so they can bring along all the children. Mr O has a pal who we think the world of but his wife is just absolutely gross. She has two children yet struts around even in mid winter with her boobs on show and swearing all the time along with dumb crass remarks. In the past when i have pulled her up on such things, she loves herself so much that she refuses to show any respect. We have only just been discussing..... do we keep our party a secret from his pal and risk having him terribly hurt when he finds out he was not invited or do we run the risk of having her there and dis-respecting everyone?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

princessladedah;1165430 wrote: I know we have all experienced this at least once, but I work with someone like this and they are not always right, nor do they always have the facts before they open their mouth,

They embarass themselves and keep going:lips:

Maybe.

Have you ever been walking down the street and wished a burning guy would run past you just so you could say "hey......look at that guy, hes on fire"
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1165465 wrote: Maybe.

Have you ever been walking down the street and wished a burning guy would run past you just so you could say "hey......look at that guy, hes on fire" :yh_rotfl Or.......wow....he's hot :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1165487 wrote: :yh_rotfl Or.......wow....he's hot :wah:

They say if you ever catch on fire you should avoid looking in the mirror because that will really set you into a state of panic.

I think thats good advice for anyone.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1165488 wrote: They say if you ever catch on fire you should avoid looking in the mirror because that will really set you into a state of panic.

I think thats good advice for anyone. Absolutely. I have found also that drinking weak beer can cause a man to explode and spontanously combust.
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1165447 wrote: A co-incidence that you have posted this topic as Mr O and myself have a similar delemma. We are having a party in the next few weeks but it's being held at the Royal British Legion and there will be old war vets amongst others there. Also there will be a large extended family who are friends and work associates of ours but they are Muslim. Also, we have decided to make it a family party so they can bring along all the children. Mr O has a pal who we think the world of but his wife is just absolutely gross. She has two children yet struts around even in mid winter with her boobs on show and swearing all the time along with dumb crass remarks. In the past when i have pulled her up on such things, she loves herself so much that she refuses to show any respect. We have only just been discussing..... do we keep our party a secret from his pal and risk having him terribly hurt when he finds out he was not invited or do we run the risk of having her there and dis-respecting everyone?

Why is the behaviour of others an embarrassment to you? How about you just accept that is the way she is and accept her a person or decide she is not one of your friends and you don't need to feel you have to invite her. If she was a lesbian would you feel you have the to lecture her on the way she dresses?

Why not just be right up front and ask her to make an effort, stop showing her boobs and stop swearing. If she can't be bothered making the effort then I wouldn't worry about inviting her.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

i was just thinking if i was having a party people showing there boobs off would be the exact type of people that i'd invite :sneaky::sneaky:

of course their cleavage would be vastly smaller than suzy's and so i would not bother looking nor would my mates :sneaky::sneaky:
princessladedah

Post by princessladedah »

-problem solved the wife hangs out with farmer, the husband and children enjoy the party!!!! See no delema atall:)

However ,please fill us with all the details after the partry, I think we are all interested,Oh,and post pics if you have any
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1165508 wrote: Why is the behaviour of others an embarrassment to you? How about you just accept that is the way she is and accept her a person or decide she is not one of your friends and you don't need to feel you have to invite her. If she was a lesbian would you feel you have the to lecture her on the way she dresses?

Why not just be right up front and ask her to make an effort, stop showing her boobs and stop swearing. If she can't be bothered making the effort then I wouldn't worry about inviting her.
Now look here you sporran. Nobody knows me better than you on this forum so do you think for one moment that i have a problem voicing my opinion? :wah:

This woman is not my friend for one. She stands for everything i dispise in this country. We came together when she was used as a witness in a certain court case. I have spent a year not answering my phone and avoiding her like the plague. Her husband is the total opposite but is very much under the thumb. Mr O likes him and due to the problems they have, has been helping him one way or another. They have two kids who we have also become very fond of. This woman has no friends just due to the way she is but everyone in the village likes the husband as we do. She is so arrogant she will even stut up the road with a spliff in her hand as well as skinning up in front of her small kids. I actually threw her out of our friends take-away one night when she strutted in with a spliff in her hand. Total disrespect. The old buffers nickname for her at the RBL is 'bigmouth'. During 'that' court case we couldn't get rid of her. We asked her time and time again to show respect for the court because of the way she was turning up. I even offered to lend her a suit but on the day she was called to give evidence, the lawyer had to actually tell the judge she was ' innapropriately dressed'. It was hyumiliating due to the people in the public gallery. The judge allowed her to give evidence but we were just mortified. Before you get an image of some gorgeous young thing showing a fine pair of boobs, let me paint the picture. She is barely 5ft, weighs approx 13 stone, has greasy hair, brown teeth (what teeth she has), covered in tattoo's and likes to also expose her belly in hot weather for everyone to see the stretch marks that resemble a map of B roads. It is gross.

I have had cause to ask her many times to stop swearing infront of the children in my family and i now won't have her in my house because of the dope. Everytime i have asked her to show respect, she has ignored it.

If she can not make an effort, then why should i risk my friends being offended?

There is going to be some influential people at our party including the Tory Totty Mp and Tory Councillors and some senior police officers, who were appalled by her at 'that' court case. This is even before she has got a drink in her. I dread to think what she will be like if she gets pissed.

Mr O said last night that even if we lay down the law to her, on the night, she will ignore it all.

Call me a snob if you like but Mr O and i have standards and respect for other people.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Regardless of any influential people that may be there, i wouldnt want my friends offended or made to feel uncomfortable,, also if children are going to be there, then they definately should not be seeing such a bad example. You need to be honest with your friend and tell him sorry we cant invite you because of your wife:(

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1165652 wrote: Regardless of any influential people that may be there, i wouldnt want my friends offended or made to feel uncomfortable,, also if children are going to be there, then they definately should not be seeing such a bad example. You need to be honest with your friend and tell him sorry we cant invite you because of your wife:(

Good advice Kaz. Mr O has said today that he is going to talk to her husband. It's a small town and a party in the British Legion will not go un-noticed. He will hear about it eventually. He will remind him about how we asked her to dress for the court and she ignored it.

It's such a shame.... he's a lovely guy as are the kids and they have no friends because of the wife. Mr O went round there a few days ago to lend him a drill. She was in the kitchen with her stretch marked boobs on show as usual and Mr O said that her little girl came in, walked over to her and tried to pull her mums top further up her chest. That tells us, her own children are embarressed.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1165682 wrote: Good advice Kaz. Mr O has said today that he is going to talk to her husband. It's a small town and a party in the British Legion will not go un-noticed. He will hear about it eventually. He will remind him about how we asked her to dress for the court and she ignored it.

It's such a shame.... he's a lovely guy as are the kids and they have no friends because of the wife. Mr O went round there a few days ago to lend him a drill. She was in the kitchen with her stretch marked boobs on show as usual and Mr O said that her little girl came in, walked over to her and tried to pull her mums top further up her chest. That tells us, her own children are embarressed.

That reminds me. I loaned a wrench to my neighbor 3 months ago and have yet to see it. His girls boobs are in good order. I guess thats the important thing.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1165711 wrote: That reminds me. I loaned a wrench to my neighbor 3 months ago and have yet to see it. His girls boobs are in good order. I guess thats the important thing.
True but a good wrench and multi electric drill are hard to replace.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1165730 wrote: True but a good wrench and multi electric drill are hard to replace.

I paid $7.00 for a set of wrenches to keep on my motorcycle just in case. The only reason Im not upset is because of his girlfriends boobs. I totally think hes taking advantage of that.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1165733 wrote: I paid $7.00 for a set of wrenches to keep on my motorcycle just in case. The only reason Im not upset is because of his girlfriends boobs. I totally think hes taking advantage of that. Boobies outweigh all laws

Return to “General Chit Chat”