The NEW Anything Random goes here Thread

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1172681 wrote: babe.........I have nights like to....the other day was 4am!

go to bed early tonight, you will sleep just fine!:-4

your tired also because your working, how I remember that!

Thanks Odie:-4

Thankfully, I do feel good now, just sleepy. Kidlets were so good today and we had fun on our last day.

Work is wearing me out. Everyone is tired:rolleyes:
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1172685 wrote: And lock the door so that rooster doesn't go sitting on the edge of your bed:yh_rotfl. Could be worse, like one of those giant gulls. They are such loudmouths:yh_rotfl

Damn it Ducky....I tried to take a pic of a gull overhead or nearby for Quin. Those little buggers would fly away when you approached and them fly over your head. They thought I was going to give them food.

Thank goodness they didn't poop on my head:yh_rotfl

I'll try again to take some pics of a gull for Quin this week;)
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1172700 wrote: Thanks Odie:-4

Thankfully, I do feel good now, just sleepy. Kidlets were so good today and we had fun on our last day.

Well, don't worry about it...you've got the whole week off and my kids go back on Tuesday..of course after they've eaten everything they can sink their teeth into:wah:. Bought Quin one of those store made baskets with boy stuff in it but not too much candy.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1172699 wrote: We're coming over and bringing a band with us.

YouTube - J Geils Band at House of Blues - House Party

Woooohooooooo....just not tonight though. I can't listen to the youtube on my laptop...I'll be thrown off again. I'll pull the house party up tomorrow when I can upload on my desktop.

That would be so much fun if you could bring the band here. But, I must clean up those weeds between my pavers. I bought those pavers so I wouldn't have to pluck weeds. Must spray more..........
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1172705 wrote: Well, don't worry about it...you've got the whole week off and my kids go back on Tuesday..of course after they've eaten everything they can sink their teeth into:wah:. Bought Quin one of those store made baskets with boy stuff in it but not too much candy.

Oh Ducky, I am sooooooooooooo happy to have some time off and not have to do anything special. I'm going to my brother's for Easter on Sunday and then just chillin. I hope to spend loads of time on Fg, going to NY and AC with a friend, spring cleaning and organizing stuff. We call this spring break. Your kidlets don't have a week off?
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1172700 wrote: Thanks Odie:-4

I just retired last year when I was 56, I was just so exhausted to the point I could no longer work.

(on disability now)

but that was from the chemo 7 years ago, but anyone that works long hard hours, is just overwhelmed......even on my weekends off, I just had to sleep, was just to tired.
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

[QUOTE=Kathy Ellen;1172707]Woooohooooooo....just not tonight though. I can't listen to the youtube on my laptop...I'll be thrown off again. I'll pull the house party up tomorrow when I can upload on my desktop.

That would be so much fun if you could bring the band here. But, I must clean up those weeds between my pavers. I bought those pavers so I wouldn't have to pluck weeds. Must spray more..........[/QUOT

Yeah, we can put the band either in your back yard or in your neighbors:sneaky:, listen to good tunes and order pizza & beer....

It was so warm up here today...Quin & Faith wanted to get into the little pool...uh no guys I says to them...and to think the ocean is 45F:rolleyes: I'd have to heat up water for them to get in:wah: My kids are still out & about and not sitting inside...good on them.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1172717 wrote: I just retired last year when I was 56, I was just so exhausted to the point I could no longer work.

(on disability now)

but that was from the chemo 7 years ago, but anyone that works long hard hours, is just overwhelmed......even on my weekends off, I just had to sleep, was just to tired.

Hope all is well now Odie:-4 Sorry that you had to go through that chemo. Hope that you're enjoying retirement:-6

:( Yes, it is so hard working so much. But, I don't feel too badly because the kidlets and young teachers are soooooooooooo tired. They're more tired than me:yh_rotfl I like that :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1172690 wrote: I was just thrown off my computer again:-5 I have to have my tekkie guy come my home again to see what's wrong. I can't download pictures or graphics without being thrown off. I have to use my desktop to upload pics:mad:

okay do this..........unplug your cable cord from your box.........wait 10 seconds and plug it back in again.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1172718 wrote: [quote=Kathy Ellen;1172707]Woooohooooooo....just not tonight though. I can't listen to the youtube on my laptop...I'll be thrown off again. I'll pull the house party up tomorrow when I can upload on my desktop.

That would be so much fun if you could bring the band here. But, I must clean up those weeds between my pavers. I bought those pavers so I wouldn't have to pluck weeds. Must spray more..........[/QUOT

Yeah, we can put the band either in your back yard or in your neighbors:sneaky:, listen to good tunes and order pizza & beer....

It was so warm up here today...Quin & Faith wanted to get into the little pool...uh no guys I says to them...and to think the ocean is 45F:rolleyes: I'd have to heat up water for them to get in:wah: My kids are still out & about and not sitting inside...good on them.

Oh yes Ducky....band, pizza and beer sound delish:-6 Good for them being outside....It's so hard when you have a child who always wants to stay inside, isn't it....

I'm going to set up my yard this week and turn on the girl just for the "crack...."that's Irish for "fun..."

So if someone asks you if you want to experience some "crack" they mean to have some fun, not pot...:wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1172714 wrote: Oh Ducky, I am sooooooooooooo happy to have some time off and not have to do anything special. I'm going to my brother's for Easter on Sunday and then just chillin. I hope to spend loads of time on Fg, going to NY and AC with a friend, spring cleaning and organizing stuff. We call this spring break. Your kidlets don't have a week off?

No...Catholic schools only give them today, Good Friday & Easter Monday. They get other days off like saints days, etc.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

it's kinda hard to listen to music and type at the same time. :yh_silly Maybe I need more caffeine.....:thinking: :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

sunny104;1172970 wrote: it's kinda hard to listen to music and type at the same time. :yh_silly Maybe I need more caffeine.....:thinking: :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I can't do it either!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
nok

Post by nok »

April showers bring May flowers.... hope the flowers bloom soon !
Happiness is not a destiny. It is a daily goal. :)
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Have a good spring break, Kathy!:-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Last night I had 21 messages in my "Junk Mail" from.....postmaster at @ blah blah...addy saying that my email was not delivered.

It seems like spam to me ,not something from the postmaster. I just got this one now......

This message was marked as junk and will be deleted after ten days.

Messages in the Junk folder never get opened automatic. ***This then says open mail....

Undeliverable Mail‏

From: Postmaster (postmaster@mesdns.net) You may not know this sender.*******Then says mark as junk/safe****Sent:Sat 4/11/09 7:00 PM

I won't open it as I haven't been sending any emails last night. What do you think about this...
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

chonsigirl;1173449 wrote: Have a good spring break, Kathy!:-6

Thank you Chonsi....I hope you had a great time off...Unfortunately, holidays always go by too fast, don't they????:-6
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Kathy Ellen;1173674 wrote: Last night I had 21 messages in my "Junk Mail" from.....postmaster at @ blah blah...addy saying that my email was not delivered.

It seems like spam to me ,not something from the postmaster. I just got this one now......

Messages in the Junk folder never get opened automatic. ***This then says open mail....

Undeliverable Mail‏

From: Postmaster (postmaster@mesdns.net) You may not know this sender.*******Then says mark as junk/safe****Sent:Sat 4/11/09 7:00 PM

I won't open it as I haven't been sending any emails last night. What do you think about this...

you probs do right Kathy:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1173674 wrote: Last night I had 21 messages in my "Junk Mail" from.....postmaster at @ blah blah...addy saying that my email was not delivered.

Undeliverable Mail‏

oh my, that does sound like some sort of spam!
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I'd say mark it as unsafe, then check your Sent folder to see if there is anything unfamiliar there.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

If a man speaks in the middle of a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Snowfire;1174319 wrote: If a man speaks in the middle of a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong ?

Of course:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Snowfire;1174319 wrote: If a man speaks in the middle of a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong ?

always!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

... Sigh! :(
Very nearly perfect ... :D
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Was it one of those days, pinkchick?
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

chonsigirl;1174382 wrote: Was it one of those days, pinkchick?
Yeah it kinda was!:thinking:
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I'm starving!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;1175430 wrote: I'm starving!

So am I! My tummy is growling.:-5
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I'm bored. :thinking:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

huh? :yh_tired
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Time for bed!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

How come I always get hungry when it's an hour or so before bedtime?
Odie

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1176857 wrote: How come I always get hungry when it's an hour or so before bedtime?

that's called anxiety cause you know you have to work the next day!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

trust me, its true.;)
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Talk about random....................

Click on the pic. :)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1177083 wrote: Talk about random....................

Click on the pic. :)

beautiful!
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Accountable;1176850 wrote: huh? :yh_tired

you get a big squishy hug too! :D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

My allergies are acting up again today...achoo!:thinking:
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Is there a place where posts go to die or something??:-2

I've lost one today :thinking:
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

pinkchick;1177829 wrote: Is there a place where posts go to die or something??:-2

I've lost one today :thinking:

I've had them. I reckon they make a run for it and escape before anyone notices

Winston Churchill
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Snowfire;1177870 wrote: I've had them. I reckon they make a run for it and escape before anyone notices

Yes, he's holding them hostage:yh_rotfl
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Snowfire;1177870 wrote: I've had them. I reckon they make a run for it and escape before anyone notices

Ooooohhhh! That's ok then. I hope you're keeping it safe :D
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

I can't find my "off switch" :thinking:
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

pinkchick;1180336 wrote: I can't find my "off switch" :thinking:

I know that feeling, not long finished an essay for hand in tomorrow, was tired and teasy completing it but now I am wide awake! :-5
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Betty Boop;1180337 wrote: I know that feeling, not long finished an essay for hand in tomorrow, was tired and teasy completing it but now I am wide awake! :-5

It's so annoying! :(
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Betty Boop;1180337 wrote: I know that feeling, not long finished an essay for hand in tomorrow, was tired and teasy completing it but now I am wide awake! :-5

I hope you dont make that old excuse about your dog eating your essay, so you dont have to hand it in.

Your not like Bart are you ?

Winston Churchill
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Snowfire;1180341 wrote: I hope you dont make that old excuse about your dog eating your essay, so you dont have to hand it in.

Your not like Bart are you ?

I'd fail the course if I dared!

My excuses would have to be far more enterprising than the dog, something like an FG cardi stealer snuck into my house stealing my favourite cardi and the completed essay was safely tucked into the pocket.

Now, had a certain member here (mentioning no names ;)) fulfilled their promise to the cardi thief and provided them with an exact replica, I wouldn't be in this predicament, would I! :p :wah:
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Betty Boop;1180367 wrote: I'd fail the course if I dared!

My excuses would have to be far more enterprising than the dog, something like an FG cardi stealer snuck into my house stealing my favourite cardi and the completed essay was safely tucked into the pocket.

Now, had a certain member here (mentioning no names ;)) fulfilled their promise to the cardi thief and provided them with an exact replica, I wouldn't be in this predicament, would I! :p :wah:

Cant for the life of me imagine who you're refering to :yh_whistl

Winston Churchill
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Snowfire;1180370 wrote: Cant for the life of me imagine who you're refering to :yh_whistl

No, their name seems to have slipped my mind... :thinking:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I planted my herbs today in the huge container out front....sage, oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme & basil...although the basil seems a bit limp:-5, may have to replace that one.
Odie

Post by Odie »

just bought another huge snail for my fish tank.:guitarist

Return to “General Chit Chat”