What Made You Happy Today?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1177710 wrote: In my world....posts fall into the following catagories:

One poster makes me cry.

One poster makes me cry.

ME ? :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
therese

Post by therese »

Betty Boop;1177490 wrote: Can I borrow a line :D nice and sunny here in Cornwall too but my washing lines are tiny :wah:

Welcome to the garden Therese :-6

Course you can Betty.....there you go...And thanks for the welcome;)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

therese;1177713 wrote: Course you can Betty.....there you go...And thanks for the welcome;)

Betty is the only one that welcomed you ?

First let me apologize on behalf of all the inconsiderate members.

I welcome you.

Betty is unique though. Shes wearing a court ordered ankle bracelet and really cant go anywhere. The rest of us are "decent folk" busy making the world a better place to live in.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nomad;1177715 wrote: Betty is the only one that welcomed you ?

First let me apologize on behalf of all the inconsiderate members.

I welcome you.

Betty is unique though. Shes wearing a court ordered ankle bracelet and really cant go anywhere. The rest of us are "decent folk" busy making the world a better place to live in. Betty is indeed electronically tagged and must report to her nearest police station on the hour.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1177712 wrote: One poster makes me cry.

ME ? :-6
You fall into the criminally insane catagory.

The one that makes me cry has a beard.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Annie1

Post by Annie1 »

oscar;1177710 wrote: In my world....posts fall into the following catagories:

One poster makes me cry.

Some make me think 'Oh For ****s sake!

Some are ....:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl and not worthy of a reply

Some are from the criminally insane.

Some i may feel a tinge of respect for

I'll leave you to guess who fits which catagory.
I have been upset on another site too oscar!! Why do these cowards hide behind their screens...upsetting people ? They would not have the guts to tell you face to face!! I wish some peeps would get a bloody life !!! The bloody little cowards...I had a really good friend once and because of the scum on the site they turned her against me and it really hurt at the time I cried buckets and could not go to work for a week! That was a while ago I was so naive and now learned a lesson!! :thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Annie1;1177753 wrote: I have been upset on another site too oscar!! Why do these cowards hide behind their screens...upsetting people ? They would not have the guts to tell you face to face!! I wish some peeps would get a bloody life !!! The bloody little cowards...I had a really good friend once and because of the scum on the site they turned her against me and it really hurt at the time I cried buckets and could not go to work for a week! That was a while ago I was so naive and now learned a lesson!! :thinking:
Thankyou Annie..... you sound a lovely person. I hope you stick around :-6:-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1177701 wrote: For the benifit of Annie, the new member.....watch out for

gmc

galbally

clodhopper

el whopper

farmer giles

chookie

buttercup

Chezzie

Kazzala

And anyone sounding remotely British. They are all trouble-makers.

You left off a few:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Ahem..

Nomad;1177707 wrote: Its true. They are the worst of the worst.

If I oscar had a dollar is everytime their one of them has leader made me cry.........
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Annie1;1177753 wrote: I have been upset on another site too oscar!! Why do these cowards hide behind their screens...upsetting people ? They would not have the guts to tell you face to face!! I wish some peeps would get a bloody life !!! The bloody little cowards...I had a really good friend once and because of the scum on the site they turned her against me and it really hurt at the time I cried buckets and could not go to work for a week! That was a while ago I was so naive and now learned a lesson!! :thinking:

We are all here to have FUN! and not get into the stupid dramas that occur here.:wah:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

qsducks;1177762 wrote: We are all here to have FUN! and not get into the stupid dramas that occur here.:wah:

Speak for yourself.

Get in, raise hell and get out. That my motto.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Nomad;1177764 wrote: Speak for yourself.

Get in, raise hell and get out. That my motto.

Namby pamby....see you in the pub for darts:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1177757 wrote: Ahem.. Oh I get it now. You want to be the one who makes me cry don't you? :wah:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1177765 wrote: Namby pamby....see you in the pub for darts:wah: Can we make that naked alligator wrestling?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1177767 wrote: Can we make that naked alligator wrestling?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl as long as I get to post it on youtube
G-man

Post by G-man »

Receiving word this morning that I've pretty much been guaranteed a scholarship that will pay for half of my education. Yes, you read that correctly... I'm getting yet another Master's degree and I'm going to re-join the entertainment industry... this time I'm going into the film industry. :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

G-man;1178412 wrote: Receiving word this morning that I've pretty much been guaranteed a scholarship that will pay for half of my education. Yes, you read that correctly... I'm getting yet another Master's degree and I'm going to re-join the entertainment industry... this time I'm going into the film industry. :D

that should be interesting
Odie

Post by Odie »

changing the water in my fish tank and re-arranging the furniture in it!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Finding out I had a built in Mike on me laptop after having it for months:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

P.S......and also getting me Pocket Surfer even though I aint a clue how it works:wah::wah:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1178476 wrote: Finding out I had a built in Mike on me laptop after having it for months:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo and you had bought one.
Odie

Post by Odie »

G-man;1178412 wrote: Receiving word this morning that I've pretty much been guaranteed a scholarship that will pay for half of my education. Yes, you read that correctly... I'm getting yet another Master's degree and I'm going to re-join the entertainment industry... this time I'm going into the film industry. :D

congrats, that's awesome!:-6

entertainment world as what?
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

The sun is shining,birds are singing.

All is good in my world today.

Congrats G Man:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
G-man

Post by G-man »

Odie;1178539 wrote: ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo and you had bought one.
Oh c'mon... it's not like she's not rich or anything... :wah:

Odie;1178543 wrote: congrats, that's awesome!:-6

entertainment world as what?
That's a good question... :p I'm going to get involved in CGI. It's something that I probably should've gotten involved in years ago as it's something that I've always had an interest in. I blame it mostly on my incredibly talented family... and myself for having far too many interests. :p

mrsK;1178549 wrote: The sun is shining,birds are singing.

All is good in my world today.

Congrats G Man:-6
The weather was wonderful today, wasn't it? I've got a feeling we're all going to be scorching soon, though!

Thanks! Things are really starting to work out for me once again and I'm really excited!

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I didnt have a meltdown. I persevered and triumphed.

I am planning on having one in the near future though and Id like all of you to be a part of it.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Nomad;1178568 wrote: I didnt have a meltdown. I persevered and triumphed.

I am planning on having one in the near future though and Id like all of you to be a part of it. I'm there with you.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Peter Lake;1178571 wrote: I'm there with you.

Dual meltdown ? :thinking: I think I like it.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Nomad;1178573 wrote: Dual meltdown ? :thinking: I think I like it. Sharing is caring :thinking:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Peter Lake;1178576 wrote: Sharing is caring :thinking:

We will be a tornado, hurricane, tsunami and earthquake all rolled into one.

Our wrath will be unleashed as if Revelations were unfolding.

God have mercy on their souls YES !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Nomad;1178581 wrote: We will be a tornado, hurricane, tsunami and earthquake all rolled into one.

Our wrath will be unleashed as if Revelations were unfolding.

God have mercy on their souls YES ! A great terror shall rain from the skies on all who scorn us.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Peter Lake;1178584 wrote: A great terror shall rain from the skies on all who scorn us.

We will trample on them as if they were insignificant grubs and they will flee with terror in their hearts. Many will soil themselves.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Nomad;1178585 wrote: We will trample on them as if they were insignificant grubs and they will flee with terror in their hearts. Many will soil themselves. We will rule unchallenged for no man hath thou power to defeat us. Animals will flee to the mountains, young children shall cry, grown men will quake at the mere mention of our names, for we are the chosen two.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Peter Lake;1178590 wrote: We will rule unchallenged for no man hath thou power to defeat us. Animals will flee to the mountains, young children shall cry, grown men will quake at the mere mention of our names, for we are the chosen two.

We are the chosen two Peter Lake !

We will devour.............question, are we going after FG or a country, the world or what ?

I mean I should know what Im getting myself into here.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Nomad;1178596 wrote: We are the chosen two Peter Lake !

We will devour.............question, are we going after FG or a country, the world or what ?

I mean I should know what Im getting myself into here. First rule of conquering--- take out the little people first. Forum Garden shall surrender lamely, then we take England, very easy, they're all sleep, I'm the only man awake. Then we wait until sun up and we take Canada. We'll have a coffee and decide further tactics. Your in charge.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Easy boys its only Tuesday. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

[QUOTE]Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad

We will trample on them as if they were insignificant grubs and they will flee with terror in their hearts. Many will soil themselves.

We will rule unchallenged for no man hath thou power to defeat us. Animals will flee to the mountains, young children shall cry, grown men will quake at the mere mention of our names, for we are the chosen two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Lake

We will rule unchallenged for no man hath thou power to defeat us. Animals will flee to the mountains, young children shall cry, grown men will quake at the mere mention of our names, for we are the chosen two.

We are the chosen two Peter Lake !

I mean I should know what Im getting myself into here.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

CARLA;1178599 wrote: Easy boys its only Tuesday. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Stand aside Madam, this is going to be bloody. Protect your eyes and ears.

It's wednesday in England.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Peter Lake;1178598 wrote: First rule of conquering--- take out the little people first. Forum Garden shall surrender lamely, then we take England, very easy, they're all sleep, I'm the only man awake. Then we wait until sun up and we take Canada. We'll have a coffee and decide further tactics. Your in charge.

Ok so were starting at FG then going to England ?

Maybe we should start with FG wrap Canada up shoot down to Mexico, maybe spread some havoc on Texas on the way then over to the really liitle people like the Irish and Welsh. We could probably squeeze in Scotland before dinner.

Oh theyre gonna pay Peter Lake.

We will destroy them with glee. (sometimes when Im conquering I kind of half snort half laugh....hope that wont be a problem) :o
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Nomad;1178604 wrote: Ok so were starting at FG then going to England ?

Maybe we should start with FG wrap Canada up shoot down to Mexico, maybe spread some havoc on Texas on the way then over to the really liitle people like the Irish and Welsh. We could probably squeeze in Scotland before dinner.

Oh theyre gonna pay Peter Lake.

We will destroy them with glee. (sometimes when Im conquering I kind of half snort half laugh....hope that wont be a problem) :o Forum Garden will be easy, I hear Spots out of town, We'll catch them all in the time zone snooze period. England we will take by surprise on a monday when it's half day closing. Wales could be tough, too many sheep dogs keeping watch but will spike their food. Scotland will be simple, just offer them some haggis and they'll fall asleep. I'm not sure about Mexico, I've heard about their chilli down there so you go in first and make sure the coast is clear. While we're in Texas, i'd like to stop off just to get one of those neat stetson's. It'll look good with my new shades. Over to you.

The snort half laugh is on par with my stiffled chortle of glee.

They will pay for this Nomad.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Peter Lake;1178607 wrote: Forum Garden will be easy, I hear Spots out of town, We'll catch them all in the time zone snooze period. England we will take by surprise on a monday when it's half day closing. Wales could be tough, too many sheep dogs keeping watch but will spike their food. Scotland will be simple, just offer them some haggis and they'll fall asleep. I'm not sure about Mexico, I've heard about their chilli down there so you go in first and make sure the coast is clear. While we're in Texas, i'd like to stop off just to get one of those neat stetson's. It'll look good with my new shades. Over to you.

The snort half laugh is on par with my stiffled chortle of glee.

They will pay for this Nomad.

Damned straight they will.

Well get you the best Stetson in Texas !

Tequila. We conquer Mexico with Tequila.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Nomad;1178614 wrote: Damned straight they will.

Well get you the best Stetson in Texas !

Tequila. We conquer Mexico with Tequila. I want the biggest Stetson, one like J.R. Ewing. Not like Bobby Ewing, I don't want to wake up in a shower and find i've been dreaming.

Do we get the little worm with the Tequila and salt and lime---- I need salt and lime.

These people will never know the wrath they have unleashed on us.

I'm told my medication has worked and i have to go back to my room. I shall contact you covertly at a time the others know nothing of. Hold tight my friend. Our day of reckoning is coming.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Peter Lake;1178623 wrote: I want the biggest Stetson, one like J.R. Ewing. Not like Bobby Ewing, I don't want to wake up in a shower and find i've been dreaming.

Do we get the little worm with the Tequila and salt and lime---- I need salt and lime.

These people will never know the wrath they have unleashed on us.

I'm told my medication has worked and i have to go back to my room. I shall contact you covertly at a time the others know nothing of. Hold tight my friend. Our day of reckoning is coming.

Soon Peter Lake. Soon.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1178568 wrote: I didnt have a meltdown. I persevered and triumphed.

I am planning on having one in the near future though and Id like all of you to be a part of it.

I already have several, I can help you!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Odie;1178642 wrote: I already have several, I can help you!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Good. Peter Lake and I have big plans. I have to discuss it with him but I think your mental instability will serve our purpose well.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1178646 wrote: Good. Peter Lake and I have big plans. I have to discuss it with him but I think your mental instability will serve our purpose well.

wonderful, okay you guys discuss your plans, I will be here somewhere! I think!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

my baby is home today. :-4 Even though he's sick I love having him all to myself. :-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I received a nice little thank you card from my godson Sean...I got him Spongebob Lego's for his birthday.:-6
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1178646 wrote: Good. Peter Lake and I have big plans. I have to discuss it with him but I think your mental instability will serve our purpose well.
I've rumbled your plans and your in big trouble.

Peter Lake will be in hospital for a few days so i'm de-funking his pc while he's away and can't talk to Nomad.

I bought a new car today :-6:-6:-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1178832 wrote: I've rumbled your plans and your in big trouble.

Peter Lake will be in hospital for a few days so i'm de-funking his pc while he's away and can't talk to Nomad.

I bought a new car today :-6:-6:-6

Yes, and she bought one for Peter too.:sneaky:

Oscar Namechange

:wah::wah: I took a pic of it on the fore-court. They are giving it a service and it'll be ready friday. I'll try to upload a pic. At last i will have an estate where the 3 dogs can go behind a guard and not leap all over the place.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1178835 wrote: :wah::wah: I took a pic of it on the fore-court. They are giving it a service and it'll be ready friday. I'll try to upload a pic. At last i will have an estate where the 3 dogs can go behind a guard and not leap all over the place.

don't you like the Cars I got for you?:yh_rotfl

Return to “General Chit Chat”