I wonder what Spot is doing.....

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Crazy frog Spot was last heard from last saturday when he announced he was off to annoy some Barcelonians for a while.

I've scanned the press but can't as yet find any headlines 'British man held on spying charges in Spain' or 'British man arrested for exposing his umbrage in public'.

Anyone got any idea's?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Hes at home in front of his computer waiting to see if anyone will inquire about him.

He just wants to be loved.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1177688 wrote: Hes at home in front of his computer waiting to see if anyone will inquire about him.

I have a vision of a tramp like person sitting in a Spanish railway station begging for a few coins to recharge his laptop so he can log on to see if we have missed him.

Either that or he's telling the Spanish how to run their country right now.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Maybe he's in his hotel room picking his nose or cutting his toenails.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1177693 wrote: Maybe he's in his hotel room picking his nose or cutting his toenails.:wah:
Thanks Ducks..... you just put me off my dinner :wah:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

qsducks;1177693 wrote: Maybe he's in his hotel room picking his nose or cutting his toenails.

oscar

I have a vision of a tramp like person sitting in a Spanish railway station begging for a few coins

Odds are he has no idea where he is and hes wandering around saying "Bristol....which way to Bristol" ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1177698 wrote: Odds are he has no idea where he is and hes wandering around saying "Bristol....which way to Bristol" ?
I do that on a regular basis as i have the fortune to live a few short miles from the crazy frog.

Even if some-one tells him the way to Bristol, he'd argue that there was a better route, argue the quality of mode of transport, argue that it's all America's fault that he's lost and argue the opposing political views of the direction giver.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1177700 wrote: I do that on a regular basis as i have the fortune to live a few short miles from the crazy frog.

Even if some-one tells him the way to Bristol, he'd argue that there was a better route, argue the quality of mode of transport, argue that it's all America's fault that he's lost and argue the opposing political views of the direction giver.

:wah::wah::wah:

YES !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1177705 wrote: :wah::wah::wah:

YES !
Spot has been sighted:

YouTube - Mr You don't wanna do that

:wah:
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1177730 wrote: Spot has been sighted:

fantastic :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1177735 wrote: fantastic :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Now i do not believe you wanted to be doing that.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1177730 wrote: Spot has been sighted:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1177688 wrote: Hes at home in front of his computer waiting to see if anyone will inquire about him.

no.....he needs to be loved!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1177834 wrote: no.....he needs to be loved!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Well, it's not me loving him.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Well, he's alive and well on FG Trivia!
Oscar Namechange

chonsigirl;1177918 wrote: Well, he's alive and well on FG Trivia! Is it Spot or some-one using his pc in Bristol?
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

With those scores, it's spot!
Oscar Namechange

chonsigirl;1177943 wrote: With those scores, it's spot!
oh no....that means he can see this thread :(:(:(:yh_rotfl
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Well, if he can see it, he wouldn't mind if we sat in his easy chair, pulled down an interesting book from his library, and make a pot of tea to while away the hours.......

I would love to see his library of books, I bet there are many volumes there I would love to read.
Peg

Post by Peg »

chonsigirl;1178010 wrote: Well, if he can see it, he wouldn't mind if we sat in his easy chair, pulled down an interesting book from his library, and make a pot of tea to while away the hours.......

I would love to see his library of books, I bet there are many volumes there I would love to read.

I'm thinking his books would bore me to death.
Oscar Namechange

Peg;1178056 wrote: I'm thinking his books would bore me to death.

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Yes that is our Spot..!!

[QUOTE]Spot has been sighted:

[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

G-man

Post by G-man »

Seriously, it's time to seek professional help now! :p

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Odie

Post by Odie »

G-man;1178094 wrote: Seriously, it's time to seek professional help now! :p

Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

G-man;1178094 wrote: Seriously, it's time to seek professional help now! :p
I know G-man but what is a girl to do? Spot has that effect on women you know :yh_rotfl
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I hope he checks in soon. :-6
Oscar Namechange

sunny104;1178755 wrote: I hope he checks in soon. :-6
So do i Sunny. I miss the caustic remarks, the demands for links, the droning, the wittering, the spying on you when your asleep, the antagonism, and the sheer joy of his posts.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Peg;1178056 wrote: I'm thinking his books would bore me to death.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

He's still playing Trivia-and I beat his score today! :)

Oops, maybe he won't let me browse through his library now........
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

chonsigirl;1178919 wrote: He's still playing Trivia-and I beat his score today! :)

Oops, maybe he won't let me browse through his library now........

:wah::wah: Cool, he needs knocking off the top spot! :D
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

The Ugly Truth

By Catherine Elsworth in Los Angeles

Last Updated: 7:56PM BST 22, April, 2009

Spock aka Xiaodong Meng, a former Chinese national with British citizenship, is the first person to be sentenced on the rare charge of committing economic espionage against the US, the most serious crime under the 1996 Economic Espionage Act.

Economic espionage alleges the theft of trade secrets with the intent to benefit a foreign government.

Investigators said Spock Meng, of Bristol, gave sales pitches to Asian military officials about software stolen from his former employer Forum Garden

In December 2008, Spock Meng was charged with stealing "military combat and commercial simulation software" and using it in sales proposals he gave to the Navy Research Centre in China, the Malaysian Air Force and Thailand Air Force.

The Justice Department said Spock Meng stole numerous products including software designed for the precision training of military fighter pilots.

Prosecutors portrayed him as a highly educated engineer whose focus on profits, not an allegiance to a particular foreign nation, drove him to steal the trade secrets and try to sell them to the highest bidder.

Spock Meng pleaded guilty to two felony counts as part of a plea deal: economic espionage and illegally exporting controlled military technologies, which carry a combined maximum sentence of 25 years in prison.

I AM AWESOME MAN
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Nomad;1179161 wrote: The Ugly Truth

Spock aka Xiaodong Meng, a former Chinese national with British citizenship, is the first person to be sentenced on the rare charge of committing economic espionage against the US, the most serious crime under the 1996 Economic Espionage Act.

Economic espionage alleges the theft of trade secrets with the intent to benefit a foreign government.

Investigators said Spock Meng, of Bristol, gave sales pitches to Asian military officials about software stolen from his former employer Forum Garden

In December 2008, Spock Meng was charged with stealing "military combat and commercial simulation software" and using it in sales proposals he gave to the Navy Research Centre in China, the Malaysian Air Force and Thailand Air Force.

The Justice Department said Spock Meng stole numerous products including software designed for the precision training of military fighter pilots.

Prosecutors portrayed him as a highly educated engineer whose focus on profits, not an allegiance to a particular foreign nation, drove him to steal the trade secrets and try to sell them to the highest bidder.

Spock Meng pleaded guilty to two felony counts as part of a plea deal: economic espionage and illegally exporting controlled military technologies, which carry a combined maximum sentence of 25 years in prison.

Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1179161 wrote: The Ugly Truth

:yh_rotfl Damn... Spots been rumbled. Fear not for Spot is a genious who will burrow his way out of Jail and inherit the earth and all it's inhabitants.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

He's just passed my living room window at 90 mph on a childs 3 wheeled bicycle, going wheeeeeeeeeee. Didnt see his face at that speed but I'd recognise that cardigan anywhere
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1179434 wrote: He's just passed my living room window at 90 mph on a childs 3 wheeled bicycle, going wheeeeeeeeeee. Didnt see his face at that speed but I'd recognise that cardigan anywhere :yh_rotfl

He's the only person who buy's pringle cardigans..... him and Ronnie Corbett.

Return to “General Chit Chat”