(((Michael jackson jokes if you think they may offend please steer clear)))

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

tracy829;1209952 wrote: Thats ok i didnt ask you to read them

If you post something on a forum then I'd pretty much take it as a given that it's going to be read!

I didn't ask you to be rude to me either but that didn't stop you.

So you have MJ's CDs but you have no respect for him? I bet you haven't smashed his CDs though, have you?

You appear to have a very blinkered view of life.
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

buttercup;1209956 wrote: For Tracy.

:-3 Yup i totally missed that,,,,ty. :)
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

Rapunzel;1209958 wrote: If you post something on a forum then I'd pretty much take it as a given that it's going to be read!

So you have MJ's CDs but you have no respect for him? I bet you haven't smashed his CDs though, have you.

How was i rude? I believe the title of the thread is MJ jokes, so i guess im wondering why you would come read them and complain. Why would i smash his CD's i paid for them long before the whole pedo stuff came out. If blinkered means honest that yea i do.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1209847 wrote: They are unable to carry out Michael Jackson's request to be cremated because of the high level of plastics in his body..

So it was decided to melt him down and make Legos and give children the chance to play with him for a change...:yh_whistl

Or something like that... someone called it into the radio when I was out there today and the news reporter taking the call had to tell them we couldn't put that story on the air...:rolleyes: you could hear the guy laughing on the phone from across the room..

So theyre recycling him ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I have read and enjoyed the jokes, I don't think anything should be exempt.

Michael Jackson was an enigma, a victim of his upbringing, a brilliant entertainer, an unhappy troubled individual with many demons.

He was one of the most admired people on earth for his talent, and one of the most reviled for his shortcomings.

He was either an innocent or a massively evil person, nobody can really know the truth......only Jackson himself.

He has paid for his lifestyle, rightly or wrongly.

For all his talent and the riches it brought him he was a tragic looser in the quality of life stakes, seeking the company of children, to re-live a childhood he never had. Paying to alter his appearance, and going too far.

I personally feel deeply sad about his life choices, and sadder for his inability to have proper choices.

Michael Jackson at peace at last
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

*sigh*

Bez commented:

Bez;1209584 wrote: Why the jokes ? Sorry don't get it ! Just shows the disrespect that people have for others these days:thinking:

I replied:

Rapunzel;1209742 wrote: Sadly that's a part of life Bezzie. Whenever there's a major disaster . . . there are jokes about it. There are Holocaust jokes, Tsunami Jokes, Princess Diana jokes, Hurricane Katrina Jokes, even 9/11 jokes. Nothing is sacred. Maybe it helps people cope with the shock? :-2

You told me my comment was a disgrace and "NO" joke.

Had you read it properly you would have seen it as a comment on the state of the world today and in no way intended as a 'joke'!

I fail to see what you could even consider to be a joke in my comment!

You also added *another* tasteless joke of your own.

tracy829;1209750 wrote: As a result of his death, Michael Jackson's London dates have been cancelled, they were James (9) and Timothy (11).

Oh and comparing the death of MJ to Holocaust and 9/11 victims is a disgrace, that is NO joke.:mad:

I thanked you for your abrasive comment. You failed to realise this was sarcasm.

I explained my previous comments to you.

I am used to working with children and explaining the obvious.

I also added that I thought your jokes were tasteless.

Rapunzel;1209862 wrote: Thankyou for the smack on the wrist but I wasn't actually comparing them.

I was saying that all major disasters have jokes made about them.

I rather think it is your jokes that are the disgrace here!

You very rudely said:

tracy829;1209952 wrote: Thats ok i didnt ask you to read them, what i didnt tell you is that i used to love MJ i have 3 of his CD's,etc. but when someone gives kids booze and admits to sleeping in the same bed as them i lose all respect, he could sing and dance ill give him that but how people can overlook that he was a molester is way beyond me. Just because there are millions that choose to overlook that i never will.

So I replied to your puerile comment and I commented on your rudeness. You said you used to love MJ but now you have 'lost all respect for him' and you 'cannot overlook that he was a molester and never will'. Surely if your feelings for him are that repugnant then you would have smashed his CDs in disgust at his behaviour? But no. You keep them. Which shows a form of hero-worship for his music. So you have two very divergent points of view but cannot see what an oxymoron they are.

Rapunzel;1209958 wrote: If you post something on a forum then I'd pretty much take it as a given that it's going to be read!

So you have MJ's CDs but you have no respect for him? I bet you haven't smashed his CDs though, have you?

Then you became quite belligerent and rude again! Interesting behaviour for a newbie.

So, FYI, I can read whichever thread I please and I can comment on it too. Whether I like it or dislike it. It's all to do with having an opinion which one can share and also about freedom of speech. If I want to read a thread I can. If I wish to post a comment I can. If I want to say you're rude I can. If I want to complain about your sad 'jokes' I can. Now I have explained myself to you, it is a courtesy, don't expect it again.

tracy829;1209961 wrote: How was i rude? I believe the title of the thread is MJ jokes, so i guess im wondering why you would come read them and complain. Why would i smash his CD's i paid for them long before the whole pedo stuff came out. If blinkered means honest that yea i do.

And also FYI, blinkered doesn't mean honest, it means narrow-minded. You appear to have one point of view and cannot see that any other opinion exists. That should lead to some interesting conversations with you. Or not.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Bruv;1209981 wrote: I have read and enjoyed the jokes, I don't think anything should be exempt.

Michael Jackson was an enigma, a victim of his upbringing, a brilliant entertainer, an unhappy troubled individual with many demons.

He was one of the most admired people on earth for his talent, and one of the most reviled for his shortcomings.

He was either an innocent or a massively evil person, nobody can really know the truth......only Jackson himself.

For all his talent and the riches it brought him he was a tragic looser in the quality of life stakes, seeking the company of children, to re-live a childhood he never had. Paying to alter his appearance, and going too far.

I personally feel deeply sad about his life choices, and sadder for his inability to have proper choices.

Good comments. Well said.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

kazalala;1209722 wrote: i meant this thread its unnecessary. except to you of course.

I agree with you Kaz.....
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1209989 wrote: I agree with you Kaz.....

and I've already agreed to, good god, his body wasn't even cold!:-5:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

AussiePam;1209883 wrote: I don't like this thread much. It's in very bad taste, in my opinion, at this time. BUT it's excellent to see some unswamped, unsanitised, freedom of speech at work here. Onya Jimbo. Stick to your guns - I can think of dozens of MJ jokes, and might post some later on. For me the man was a flawed mess of a human being, and a genius too. And man, could he ever dance!!!

I agree. That's mostly why I posted the joke I overheard today. It's tacky. It's inappropriate. It's human nature. Everytime we skewer someone for daring to have an opinion or thought that is not ours, we lose. Jimbo hates the man as much if not more then I loved the little boy.

There are worse expressions of that hatred to be found, IMO. :-6
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Bruv;1209981 wrote: I have read and enjoyed the jokes, I don't think anything should be exempt.

of course bruv you are right

i did not wish the guy dead far from it

i guess i'm angry becuase he got away with abusing children :thinking:

i dont think any one here would pass a lie detector polygraph test as to wether they believed he was truly innocent

i'm still screaming with rage from every cell in my body about the guy who raped my daughter ,he is in prison now and if he ever gets out and i catch up with him lets just put it like this he wont rape any more children :thinking:

i dont want to upset people but i cant stand the thought of people worshiping the sicko ,he was a very sick man who slept with and got little boys drunk at best

i have avoided the we love mj thread ... pro mj people you know there thread title how about you avoid this thread ..we all have freedom of speach i'm not posting on your threads am i :D
abbey

Post by abbey »

++++NEWSFLASH: Gary Glitter makes world record bid for Michael Jackson's computer!+++++
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

abbey;1210048 wrote: ++++NEWSFLASH: Gary Glitter makes world record bid for Michael Jackson's computer!+++++

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
cars

Post by cars »

Well said!!! Amen!
Cars :)
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

abbey;1210048 wrote: ++++NEWSFLASH: Gary Glitter makes world record bid for Michael Jackson's computer!+++++

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Now thats sick but funny. My favourite kind of joke. ;) :wah: :wah:

And I just want to say that the comments I made earlier on this thread are not because I disliked the jokes but because I disliked the arrogant attitude of one poster. :-5

I actually thought some of the jokes were pretty funny. I don't know why but jokes following a major disaster or something that has shocked you, always seem a lot funnier. Or maybe I've just got a warped sense of humour. :rolleyes:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1210044 wrote: of course bruv you are right

i did not wish the guy dead far from it

i guess i'm angry becuase he got away with abusing children :thinking:

i dont think any one here would pass a lie detector polygraph test as to wether they believed he was truly innocent

i'm still screaming with rage from every cell in my body about the guy who raped my daughter ,he is in prison now and if he ever gets out and i catch up with him lets just put it like this he wont rape any more children :thinking:

i dont want to upset people but i cant stand the thought of people worshiping the sicko ,he was a very sick man who slept with and got little boys drunk at best

i have avoided the we love mj thread ... pro mj people you know there thread title how about you avoid this thread ..we all have freedom of speach i'm not posting on your threads am i :D

so now we should not have a difference of opinion? if we disagree just shut up and stay the hell out of the thread??:confused::-3

Jim,, the worst thing about this thread in my opinion is that some of the jokes are not just about MJ,, but they are actually jokes about child sex abuse:-3 the very thing that is so sickening about him in your eyes,, is being joked about? i just dont get how people can find jokes about peadophillia funny. I dont.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Post by Odie »

kazalala;1210098 wrote:

so now we should not have a difference of opinion? if we disagree just shut up and stay the hell out of the thread??:confused::-3

Jim,, the worst thing about this thread in my opinion is that some of the jokes are not just about MJ,, but they are actually jokes about child sex abuse:-3 the very thing that is so sickening about him in your eyes,, is being joked about? i just dont get how people can find jokes about peadophillia funny. I dont.

well said!:-5:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1210098 wrote:

they are good points you are making as ever kaza :thinking:

but i'm sure if i started posting on the we love mj thread the first thing people would say is why are you posting here by the thread title you know its a we love mj thread take your comments somewhere else :thinking:

joking about child abuse is wrong as is probably joking about the abuser ,but that is how i want to remember him as a weiirdo child abuser i cant think of any other way to get that across as well :thinking:
Bez

Post by Bez »

Against my better judgement I keep coming back to this thread....don't know why because some of the things said here have made me angry.

There is no doubt that Michael Jackson was 'different' to us ordinary folks ..... BUT..... before you make statements about people being Pedofiles, please read all the background to the trials, accusations, accusers .....especially the accusers (discount the alleged victims for the time being) who if the reports are correct were money grabbing bullies (with scant regard for their own kids) who saw a chance to get money.

Of course you won't do the research because you've already made up your minds :yh_sigh

I'm sure there will be many reports, stories etc in the future and if you are proved to be correct in your views then you have the last laugh.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bez;1210165 wrote: Against my better judgement I keep coming back to this thread....don't know why because some of the things said here have made me angry.

There is no doubt that Michael Jackson was 'different' to us ordinary folks ..... BUT..... before you make statements about people being Pedofiles, please read all the background to the trials, accusations, accusers .....especially the accusers (discount the alleged victims for the time being) who if the reports are correct were money grabbing bullies (with scant regard for their own kids) who saw a chance to get money.

Of course you won't do the research because you've already made up your minds :yh_sigh

I'm sure there will be many reports, stories etc in the future and if you are proved to be correct in your views then you have the last laugh. You summed that up Bez.

Let;s see evidence eh? Of course they won't do the research. It;s far more fun to demonise the guy.

MJ had massive fame at what 6 yrs old? A bullying abusive father and further world fame. How could anyone equate his life with that of an electrician living in a terraced house in Cheltenham say?

From everything i have read on him, and again i am no physcologist, MJ trusted very few. As you said Bez, he had been bullied, abused and i suspect blackmailed all of his life by arssewipes just trying to get his money. It is obvious that over the years he became more and more withdrawn and trusted very few people. I really do believe that this is why he loved to be in the presence of children so much. Children have wonderfully innocent

minds untainted by the greed that adults have. Maybe this is where he truelly felt safe.?

Logic tells me a few things:

1) if he was a vile peado of the same ilk as Gary Glitter, then why allow a research journalist into your home? He wasn't that dumb.

2) If he was a vile peado, why did these traits not manifest long before he met Jordy Chandler and the Chandlers parents were pushing the friendship and flying all round the world with MJ on freebie's?

3) Any allegations have only come since the Chandler allegations and MJ paid them a total of $18 mullion. Why no allegations earlier in his life?

4) I have been watching the string of celebs paying tribute that were his very close friends. Why would the likes of 'Joe Pesche' be a close pal if he was a peado?

5) MJ was never arrested. The Sheriff who brought about the charges had nothing but the allegations of the boy AFTER MJ had told 'Martin Bashier' that he shared his bed on sleepovers with Gavin.

6) Why no warrent for arrest? Why did MJ volunteer to go and talk to the Sheriff over the allegations?

7) There was a history of hatred between MJ and the Sheriff who brought the charges. It was almost similar to the obssession J. Edgar Hoover had with the Kennedy family. During the Jordy Chandler case, the Sheriff said way back then that he would bring MJ down.

8) A Jury aquitted him. Where was the evidence?

9) The trial was based solely on the boy and his parents allegations. Given the publicity on Jordy Chandler, why were these parents even thinking of allowing Gavin to MJ's home alone let alone stay over night with him?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1210098 wrote:

Well said Kaz.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

yup i must admit he got found not guilty even though he addmited getting little boys drunk in his bed ,he is every bit as not guilty as oj simpson and look where he is now :):)
Oscar Namechange

If he had admitted to getting boys drunk he would not have been aquitted of the charge of 'Supplying a minor with intoxicating liquid'.

Where is MJ's confession? If he confessed, there must have been a transcript for the court. Link ??????

If the jury found him not guilty of that charge, how could he have confessed?
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Jackson's ex-employee tells of drunken boys | World news | guardian.co.uk

Michael Jackson: PR suicide with the help of Martin Bashir - Times Online
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

farmer giles;1210208 wrote: Jackson's ex-employee tells of drunken boys | World news | guardian.co.uk

Michael Jackson: PR suicide with the help of Martin Bashir - Times Online

Makes me absolutely nauseous:mad: What grown man sleeps in bed with young boys, and where are the adults supervising their children?
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Kathy Ellen;1210210 wrote: Makes me absolutely nauseous:mad: What grown man sleeps in bed with young boys, and where are the adults supervising their children?

exactly my point kathy and a good point what parents would let their children stay at his grooming pad any way they are as bad as he is :mad::mad:

i guess i'm done arguing about his guilt i bet there is not one mj fan that would pass a lie detector test as to wether they believed he was guilty or not :thinking::thinking:
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

I dunno i guess i got it wrong then when i read the thread title eh? People need to lighten up, the thread asked for jokes and i gave some, then people come in and try to make feel bad for it. Well i dont, lighten up or dont read the thread its as simple as that:-5.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

tracy829;1210237 wrote: I dunno i guess i got it wrong then when i read the thread title eh? People need to lighten up, the thread asked for jokes and i gave some, then people come in and try to make feel bad for it. Well i dont, lighten up or dont read the thread its as simple as that:-5.

Hi Tracy,

I think that people feel so strongly one way or the other about MJ and need to voice their opinions on him. It's hard to stay out of threads when you feel so strongly about things. This thread and another one have bothered me so much, and I tried not to post.....but just had to:rolleyes:
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

tracy829;1210237 wrote: I dunno i guess i got it wrong then when i read the thread title eh? People need to lighten up, the thread asked for jokes and i gave some, then people come in and try to make feel bad for it. Well i dont, lighten up or dont read the thread its as simple as that:-5.

dont worry it goes like that on fg ,you have the respect not to ruin their pro wacko thread then some people gate crash your party on the anti mj thread , i'm glad you are here in the garden if every one kept bleating to the same point of view how boring it would be in the garden :thinking:

these are the same people that a week ago were complaining that it was boring on fg

its called variety people it makes fg worth coming to :thinking:

if you dont like the thread stay out of it like i do yours :D
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Kathy Ellen;1210243 wrote: Hi Tracy,

I think that people feel so strongly one way or the other about MJ and need to voice their opinions on him. It's hard to stay out of threads when you feel so strongly about things. This thread and another one have bothered me so much, and I tried not to post.....but just had to:rolleyes:

kathy you are an fg good guy :-6:-6

keep up the good work :-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

farmer giles;1210246 wrote: kathy you are an fg good guy :-6:-6

keep up the good work :-6

So are you Jim....You always speak from your heart and would never try to hurt anyone:-6
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

Thanks Farmer and Kathy, its all good, takes much more than a few words to get to me. On the other hand im not over in the MJ appreciation thread posting how wrong it is that the world appreciates a pedo. To each their own i guess.:)
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

tracy829;1210251 wrote: Thanks Farmer and Kathy, its all good, takes much more than a few words to get to me. On the other hand im not over in the MJ appreciation thread posting how wrong it is that the world appreciates a pedo. To each their own i guess.:)

bingo :-6:-6:-6:-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

tracy829;1210251 wrote: Thanks Farmer and Kathy, its all good, takes much more than a few words to get to me. On the other hand im not over in the MJ appreciation thread posting how wrong it is that the world appreciates a pedo. To each their own i guess.:)

Hi Tracy,

I honestly do believe that people think that he is innocent. You weren't here 2 years ago when we had MJ fans here. There was a huge argument between FG members. I posted what I though about him, and one member here told me that she hoped that I wrapped my new car around a pole and died an ugly death. Funny that so many people stated the same thoughts as me, but for some reason she singled me out.

I called her on it, and the only thing she said was that her sister loved him. No apologies were given to me. I now stay clear of her:D
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Exactly and that is how it should be. I appreciate his music genius nothing more doesn't make me a pedo lover by any stretch of the imagination. :thinking:

[QUOTE]Thanks Farmer and Kathy, its all good, takes much more than a few words to get to me. On the other hand im not over in the MJ appreciation thread posting how wrong it is that the world appreciates a pedo. To each their own i guess.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Funny also, this is the same member that said the same nasties to Jimbo recently on Facebook :rolleyes:
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Kathy Ellen;1210257 wrote: Hi Tracy,

I honestly do believe that people think that he is innocent. You weren't here 2 years ago when we had MJ fans here. There was a huge argument between FG members. I posted what I though about him, and one member here told me that she hoped that I wrapped my new car around a pole and died an ugly death. Funny that so many people stated the same thoughts as me, but for some reason she singled me out.

I called her on it, and the only thing she said was that her sister loved him. No apologies were given to me. I now stay clear of her:D

i remember that kathy suzy and i both told her how out of order she was and she is the same person who wrote those things on my facebook wall small world huh :wah::wah:
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Kathy Ellen;1210261 wrote: Funny also, this is the same member that said the same nasties to Jimbo recently on Facebook :rolleyes:

oops :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Just for the record... i have never offered up my opinion on MJ here,, that dont mean i am in the MJ appreciation club,,, i have not been in the MJ appreciation thread, that dont mean im in the i hate MJ club:thinking: I gave my opinion on some of the jokes i was seeing here,,, not because they were about MJ,, but because they were about peadophillia:(

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
dubs

Post by dubs »

Don't worry about all the crazy arse stuff that goes on here Tracy. The way to stay sane and not get embroiled in some of the crap that goes on is to twirl your finger round at the side of your head, going CUCKOO CUCKOO at the monitor! Works for me!.....:thinking: :D

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

Kathy Ellen;1210257 wrote: Hi Tracy,

Wow that is downright evil to say to another person, the stupidity of some people will never cease to (i wouldnt say amaze me) but more like, baffle me. Saying that to you proves that persons mentality, lame. :mad:
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

dubs;1210270 wrote: Don't worry about all the crazy arse stuff that goes on here Tracy. The way to stay sane and not get embroiled in some of the crap that goes on is to twirl your finger round at the side of your head, going CUCKOO CUCKOO at the monitor! Works for me!.....:thinking: :D

:wah: good advice thanks:)
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

kazalala;1210269 wrote: Just for the record... i have never offered up my opinion on MJ here,, that dont mean i am in the MJ appreciation club,,, i have not been in the MJ appreciation thread, that dont mean im in the i hate MJ club:thinking: I gave my opinion on some of the jokes i was seeing here,,, not because they were about MJ,, but because they were about peadophillia:(

Well MJ was a pedophile, and remember they were JOKES, do you honestly think anyone in their right mind finds pedophilia funny? cmon now....Sorry but i find it more disturbing that people ignore the fact he was one and worship him.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1210269 wrote: Just for the record... i have never offered up my opinion on MJ here,, that dont mean i am in the MJ appreciation club,,, i have not been in the MJ appreciation thread, that dont mean im in the i hate MJ club:thinking: I gave my opinion on some of the jokes i was seeing here,,, not because they were about MJ,, but because they were about peadophillia:(

i understand kaza :)

you are a fair minded nice person and i respect your opinion ,in fact from now on i'm going to be an fg er just like you :)

haway the lads :sneaky::sneaky:
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

tracy829;1210286 wrote: Well MJ was a pedophile, and remember they were JOKES, do you honestly think anyone in their right mind finds pedophilia funny? cmon now....Sorry but i find it more disturbing that people ignore the fact he was one and worship him.

bingo :):)

i'm begining to wonder if i have a split personality which has opened an fg account and i am in fact posting to myself :-3:-3:wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1210290 wrote: i understand kaza :)

you are a fair minded nice person and i respect your opinion ,in fact from now on i'm going to be an fg er just like you :)

haway the lads :sneaky::sneaky:

Thanks Jim,,, :) but you can only be you ,,, :)and i can only be me:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1210295 wrote: Thanks Jim,,, :) but you can only be you ,,, :)and i can only be me:thinking:

there you go causing trouble on this thread again :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

er just kidding :rolleyes::rolleyes::D
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

farmer giles;1210294 wrote: bingo :):)

i'm begining to wonder if i have a split personality which has opened an fg account and i am in fact posting to myself :-3:-3:wah:

sorry to freak you out that was a joke by the way :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Peg

Post by Peg »

Anyone that is upset with the jokes here had better avoid the real world. I heard more jokes in the first 3 hours of work yesterday than I've read on this thread. :thinking:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Peg;1210329 wrote: Anyone that is upset with the jokes here had better avoid the real world. I heard more jokes in the first 3 hours of work yesterday than I've read on this thread. :thinking:

Of course Peg... this is just a representation of the real world after all isnt it ,,its real people who post here:) and there will always be the ones who tell the jokes and there will always be the ones who dont like them:thinking: thats life,, thats people, I personally dont like sick jokes,, but understand no one is going to stop telling them just because i dont like them:wah: but as in the real world,, we can all say what we think ,, or just walk on by ,, its a personal choice i suppose,, i chose to speak,, others have probably walked on by:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General Chit Chat”