Fleetwood Mac

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
mikeinie

Fleetwood Mac

Post by mikeinie »

I went to see Fleetwood Mac last night. They have so many years of great music I just had to go see them. The songs were fantastic the show was amazing.

Considering Stevie Nicks is now 61 year old, she was pretty good.

But the highlight of the show was defiantly Lindsey Buckingham, who just rocked the stage. I never appreciated just how good he actually is on guitar. You would have thought this guy was like 18 or something last night. His energy, singing, and guitar playing was just unreal.

The Mic Fleetwood during the encore went into a drum solo which was just great.

It was a great experience to see this band and hear their many hits over the decades.

Peg

Fleetwood Mac

Post by Peg »

mikeinie;1256207 wrote: I went to see Fleetwood Mac last night. They have so many years of great music I just had to go see them. The songs were fantastic the show was amazing.

Considering Stevie Nicks is now 61 year old, she was pretty good.

But the highlight of the show was defiantly Lindsey Buckingham, who just rocked the stage. I never appreciated just how good he actually is on guitar. You would have thought this guy was like 18 or something last night. His energy, singing, and guitar playing was just unreal.

The Mic Fleetwood during the encore went into a drum solo which was just great.

It was a great experience to see this band and hear their many hits over the decades.

I love Fleetwood Mac . We saw Stevie Nicks in concert a few years ago. She looked and sounded amazing and put on a great show. Glad you enjoyed the concert.
CARLA

Fleetwood Mac

Post by CARLA »

They have always been one of the best band around Stevie Nicks still rocks. The music you hear today will never stand the test of time like the bands of the 50's, 60's, and 70's. :guitarist
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

ZAP

Fleetwood Mac

Post by ZAP »

CARLA;1256245 wrote: They have always been one of the best band around Stevie Nicks still rocks. The music you hear today will never stand the test of time like the bands of the 50's, 60's, and 70's. :guitarist

True story. I haven't heard much recently that I think people will be listening to in 30-40-50 years and might be classified as "Oldies But Goodies"
Odie

Fleetwood Mac

Post by Odie »

Glad you saw them Mike, a truly wonderful band, nothing like it compares.
Life is just to short for drama.
Bryn Mawr

Fleetwood Mac

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Definitely up there with the best :-)
minks

Fleetwood Mac

Post by minks »

61 WOW amazing.

Yep one of the great bands of all time eh.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

I have just heard U2 is coming our way... but not quite, Edmonton but not cowtown boo hooo :(
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Music”