Christmas Cards

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
Jazzy

Christmas Cards

Post by Jazzy »

Do you send out Christmas cards? Is there a way for us to send Christmas cards to each other (maybe by e-cards for those who wish not to give out their personal information)? I would love to send and receive Christmas cards from members within and outside the United States. :-3
qsducks

Christmas Cards

Post by qsducks »

only the few & chosen will get a card from me along with a nice little prezzie:wah:
Odie

Christmas Cards

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1268072 wrote: Do you send out Christmas cards? Is there a way for us to send Christmas cards to each other (maybe by e-cards for those who wish not to give out their personal information)? I would love to send and receive Christmas cards from members within and outside the United States. :-3

I send quite a few to my friends here, pm or email me you address.

I would love to send you one!:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
CARLA

Christmas Cards

Post by CARLA »

Stopped doing cards long ago to expensive. I send e-cards they all love them just like getting on in the mail for most. :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

shelbell

Christmas Cards

Post by shelbell »

Jazzy;1268072 wrote: Do you send out Christmas cards? Is there a way for us to send Christmas cards to each other (maybe by e-cards for those who wish not to give out their personal information)? I would love to send and receive Christmas cards from members within and outside the United States. :-3

Last year was awesome. I wasn't able to send cards because of the costs, but I did receive a ton from fg friends all over the world...it was so cool and my kids thought it was wild. Everytime I said I got another Christmas card, my youngest(now 17) would ask me "from what country this time?". We had a whole thread just for that, but of course everyone would PM their personal info to each other. :-4
Odie

Christmas Cards

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1268349 wrote: Last year was awesome. I wasn't able to send cards because of the costs, but I did receive a ton from fg friends all over the world...it was so cool and my kids thought it was wild. Everytime I said I got another Christmas card, my youngest(now 17) would ask me "from what country this time?". We had a whole thread just for that, but of course everyone would PM their personal info to each other. :-4

last year was my first Christmas here to sis, it was nice to have sent and received all of the thoughtful and wonderful cards, from all over the world.:yh_flower

Everyone who had visited us around the holidays just raved at them and what a fabulous idea it was.:guitarist

I remember buying specific cards that said, from across the ocean, or across the miles.:-6
Jazzy

Christmas Cards

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1268298 wrote: I send quite a few to my friends here, pm or email me you address.

I would love to send you one!:guitarist

Thank you :-4
Odie

Christmas Cards

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1268540 wrote: Thank you :-4

what kind of man do you want it wrapped in?:sneaky:

Return to “Holidays”