Gift

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
Ahso!

Gift

Post by Ahso! »

Renee22;1270329 wrote: What gift would you like to get for Christmas that you cant buy?

ME: Peace, Love and understandingBe care of what you ask for.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Odie

Gift

Post by Odie »

peace and contentment.
Life is just to short for drama.
spot

Gift

Post by spot »

Renee22;1270329 wrote: What gift would you like to get for Christmas that you cant buy?I just checked my current account and this qualifies...

Texas Memory Systems - Products - RamSan-6200

That, this Christmas, is a Beast. I've never seen a specification like that before.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
hoppy

Gift

Post by hoppy »

Renee22;1270329 wrote: What gift would you like to get for Christmas that you cant buy?

ME: Peace, Love and understanding

I want to turn back my age about 30 years.
along-for-the-ride

Gift

Post by along-for-the-ride »

What gift would you GIVE for Christmas that you can't buy?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
mrsK

Gift

Post by mrsK »

I would like to give good health :-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Coconut

Gift

Post by Coconut »

ME: Peace, Love and understanding

Homemade gifts are actually great for the holidays because it's meaningful and it's usually something that you can't get elsewhere. Are any of you making homemade gifts this year? On our site we actually have some great recipes for edible gifts like this one for Cookie Biscotti Sticks.

Cookie Biscotti Sticks

Liven up your next cookie swap with these extravagant cookie sticks. They're impressive in size and mimic biscotti in length and crunch. Package in a clear bag and seal with a twist tie. For holiday wrapping, use burlap gift bags tied with raffia and gift tags.

Yield: 1 dozen

* 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar

* 2/3 cup butter

* 1/4 cup light corn syrup

* 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter

* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

* 3 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats

* 1 (12-oz.) package semisweet chocolate morsels

* 1 cup butterscotch morsels

* 2 tablespoons shortening

* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter

* 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts

Stir together brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves and butter melts. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter and vanilla. Gently stir in oats. Press into bottom of an ungreased 13" x 9" pan lined with aluminum foil. Bake at 375° for 20 to 22 minutes or until browned.

Melt together chocolate morsels, butterscotch morsels, and shortening in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth; stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter. Spread over baked cookie crust; sprinkle with peanuts. Let cool in pan on a wire rack 20 minutes. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm. (Or pop them in the freezer to speed cooling. Just be sure to let them stand 5 minutes at room temperature before cutting.)

Lift uncut cookies out of pan using foil as handles. Cut crosswise into approximately 1"-thick sticks using a large chef's knife. Wrap in cellophane bags or plastic wrap for gift giving.

Copyright 2008 Oxmoor House

If you guys are looking for more edible gift ideas you can also just go to [link removed].
jonebay

Gift

Post by jonebay »

I'd give Katie Price a gun to shoot herself.I'd give Amy Winehouse a couple of years supply of methadone.I'd give Jennifer Ellison an even better seeing to but a gag so she doesn't have to talk.I'd give Heather Mills a new wooden leg.I'd give Jimmy Carr some jokes that are actually funny!.I'd force feed Victoria Beckham some meat and potato pies.Thanks.
nintendo dsi r4
Nomad

Gift

Post by Nomad »

I would like to have my own kingdom.

Nomadsville, or Nomad Springs.

I would rule with an iron fist and if my subjects tried to poison my pie I would make an example of them.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Raven

Gift

Post by Raven »

You must be really hungry. Cook a steak for cryin out loud! Thats the 3rd time you have mentioned cannibalism today! :yh_rotfl
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Return to “Holidays”