Criminals Among Katrina Refugees Sought

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

How dare they discriminate against criminals just because they broke the law! They're just using the law to justify their wanton bigotry against the lawless. Why can't we just allow other cultures do their thing without letting arbitrary rules about "property" and "safety" get in the way?

I need a tissue!
hdfxsb83

Post by hdfxsb83 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How dare they discriminate against criminals just because they broke the law! They're just using the law to justify their wanton bigotry against the lawless. Why can't we just allow other cultures do their thing without letting arbitrary rules about "property" and "safety" get in the way?

I need a tissue! they are not arbitrary rules the criminals broke . it was the law that they broke . but don't mind my opinion . but you should explain your views to the "victims" of these criminals . some of these criminals are on parole and others are on probation , as a condition of their misdeeds . conditions of either often means you can't leave the state . under the circumstance they had no choice . there is a growing fear among the law enforcment that the criminals may disappear . they figure there is about 4500 sex offenders unaccounted for . we don't need to be reminded about what has happened to those 2 little girls in fl . recently do we ? also they figure they had about 3,000 on going investigations with evidence that they will never recover . murderers , rapist and child molesters may go with-out ever being charged with their most recent crimes . i violate a number of laws on a daily baisis so may be i shouldn't be saying any of this ? i am just reporting the facts though .
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

"but you should explain your views to the "victims" of these criminals "....ACC was being sardonic. :)
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

canaan wrote: Civil libertarians call the checks thinly veiled race and class discrimination against people who have suffered already. The checks are made on those evacuated or forced to seek help from charities or others — in other words, people who are often black and poor.

:-5 :-5 AAAAAUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!

Of course they do...let's think about this for a minute...refugees from Katrina....hmmm....FROM A POPULATION THAT'S 65% BLACK!!!! Good grief, how did THAT happen???? :-5 :-5
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

hdfxsb83 wrote: i violate a number of laws on a daily baisis
Have we met? :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

hdfxsb83

Post by hdfxsb83 »

i am happy to hear that . my apologies to acc . with all the accusation about race playing a big part in all that has gone wrong with our goverment role in n.o i misunderstood . n e ways you all now know my point of view .
hdfxsb83

Post by hdfxsb83 »

Have we met? i don't believe we have . although i do live in MI (port huron) . i have been meaning to get back to your post but i havn't had time to the last few days . will do tomorrow , i am about to leave in a few minutes . gotta go meet some friends at the bar .
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

hdfxsb83 wrote: Have we met? i don't believe we have . although i do live in MI (port huron) . i have been meaning to get back to your post but i havn't had time to the last few days . will do tomorrow , i am about to leave in a few minutes . gotta go meet some friends at the bar .
Well, you're right down the road from me. I'm in Clinton Township. You had "biker" written all over one of your posts to me. *shrug* Could be I'm mistaken. Look forward to hearing more from you! Have fun at the bar!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

hdfxsb83

Post by hdfxsb83 »

time for 1 more reply . hope my views on crime hasn't confused you . like all bikers there are crimes we just won't tolerate . especially those against children . up here every year we have a ride put on by jacko . its to help prevent child abuse . the pres of the local DD is captain , while other members take on other postions . i am a very good friend of the daughter of the former pres of the largest m/c in MI . actually , this side of the mississippi . i think you know what club i mean . port huron is also a hint . my brother lived with her for 3 or 4 years . although this doesn't make me an expert on clubs i have partied with a few clubs and i do know members in different clubs . so i do know the diference about owning a harley and being a biker . we'll "talk" more tomoorow ?
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

hdfxsb83 wrote: time for 1 more reply . hope my views on crime hasn't confused you . like all bikers there are crimes we just won't tolerate . especially those against children . up here every year we have a ride put on by jacko . its to help prevent child abuse . the pres of the local DD is captain , while other members take on other postions . i am a very good friend of the daughter of the former pres of the largest m/c in MI . actually , this side of the mississippi . i think you know what club i mean . port huron is also a hint . my brother lived with her for 3 or 4 years . although this doesn't make me an expert on clubs i have partied with a few clubs and i do know members in different clubs . so i do know the diference about owning a harley and being a biker . we'll "talk" more tomoorow ?
I am so freakin' tickled to have another biker here, I can't even tell you. This is great!! Yes, I know exactly what club you're referring to. 44.

I am really looking forward to hearing more from you!!!

Respects,

BR

f.t.w.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

oh, so now you have a new friend. :yh_cry that's ok. *sniff*
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: oh, so now you have a new friend. :yh_cry that's ok. *sniff*
If you will please refer to my note to Nomad about "friends" in "Ask BabyRider" thread...you will notice my comment about one, and only one, unnamed person who I count as my friend. You know who you are....

Ya big freakin' baby.... :yh_kiss :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i know. i just wanted to yank your chain. ;).... i am having a one-woman hurricane vigil here.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

hdfxsb83 wrote: i am happy to hear that . my apologies to acc . with all the accusation about race playing a big part in all that has gone wrong with our goverment role in n.o i misunderstood . n e ways you all now know my point of view .
I don't know if I can accept such a short apology. That was pretty devistating to my self-esteem. It may take a beer or two to balance things right. :sneaky:
Clint

Post by Clint »

IN KATRINA'S WAKE

Most airlifted evacuees have criminal records

South Carolina law enforcement authorities discover grim news

Posted: September 25, 2005

1:38 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

When South Carolina opened its arms to 547 evacuees from Hurricane Katrina's wrath, it got something it didn't bargain for – 301 new residents with criminal records.

More than half of those airlifted into the state have criminal backgrounds, with convictions ranging from petty theft to rape, authorities said.

More: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=46502

Do you think it is possible that some of the people who didn't evacuated stayed behind to avoid leaving their hiding places?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Well I guess thats one way to clean out the criminal element of your city! Looks like they are going to rebuild N.O. for the upper middle class and business class now. Revitalise the 'hood' so to speak!:yh_laugh
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Return to “Current Events”