Another question, thank you

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
CinnamonBear

Post by CinnamonBear »

How do I find the place to put a signature line? I've been digging around for it and can't find it.

I wanted to quote myself -- lol, but true.

"Funny too, those who tout buzz words like "diversity" and "tolerance" have no tolerance for diverse opinions. Go figure."

Thanks for any help you can give me and the tolerance you have for diverse opinions and signature lines.

hehe - nevermind me, I'm in a fun mood this afternoon. g'day all.
Peg

Post by Peg »

At the top of the page hit settings. Look to the left side and you will see where to edit your signature.
CinnamonBear

Post by CinnamonBear »

No, I don't see it. Maybe I have to be a paid member to have a sig line?

Here's where my setting page is at (copied below.) I've dug around in it and don't find anything about a signature line. I thought I could find it on edit profile, but it's not there either.

Oh well. Thanks again for your help, Peg. :)

My Messages

* Inbox

* Sent Items

* old pms

* Send New Message

* Track Messages

* Edit Folders

My Subscriptions

* Subscriptions

* List Subscriptions

* Edit Folders

My Settings

My Profile My Profile

o Edit Profile

o Edit Avatar

My Account My Account

o Edit Email & Password

o General Settings

o Permission Groups

o Edit Ignore List

o Paid Subscriptions

Networking Networking

o Friends & Contacts

o Event Reminders

Forums Miscellaneous

o Attachments

Blog Blog

Activity Activity

o Settings

o Ranking

o Achievements

o Activity

o Leaderboards

vBShout Settings Shoutbox

o Shoutbox Settings

o Ignore List

o Custom Commands
spot

Post by spot »

CinnamonBear;1340681 wrote: "Funny too, those who tout buzz words like "diversity" and "tolerance" have no tolerance for diverse opinions. Go figure."

You're right about .sigs currently being restricted to Premium members.

I'm all for diversity and tolerance but I don't depreciate your contumacious opinions here. I occasionally join in discussing them but it's hard work when you refuse to make any coherent response.

America can have as many literal-bible fundamentalists as can be evangelized, and bias its national wealth away from the hand-to-mouth majority as much as it chooses to. I draw the line at the ideas being forced on others outside of the Homeland. The capitalist experiment was fine by me, the current metdown is an education and I don't have to suffer the consequences.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CinnamonBear

Post by CinnamonBear »

spot;1340744 wrote: You're right about .sigs currently being restricted to Premium members.

I'm all for diversity and tolerance but I don't depreciate your contumacious opinions here. I occasionally join in discussing them but it's hard work when you refuse to make any coherent response.

America can have as many literal-bible fundamentalists as can be evangelized, and bias its national wealth away from the hand-to-mouth majority as much as it chooses to. I draw the line at the ideas being forced on others outside of the Homeland. The capitalist experiment was fine by me, the current metdown is an education and I don't have to suffer the consequences.

Oh, thanks. Amazing people pay money for that. Again, different strokes ... interesting too.

Now onto this you don't depreciate [sic] my stubborn disobedience. Eh? ummm, where have I disobeyed? Something funny about that in and of itself, you have to agree, spot.

And this "force" you speak of, where can I find that in any of my previous posts? Diverse opinions are now a show of force? wowee!

One voice, one view. :)
spot

Post by spot »

CinnamonBear;1340789 wrote: Oh, thanks. Amazing people pay money for that. The site chooses what to dangle as an incentive for people to take out a premium membership, what gets dangled changes from year to year. The premium membership goes toward the running costs of the site.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CinnamonBear

Post by CinnamonBear »

woah, I hope my choice not to pay won't resemble a show of force or, God forbid, stubborn disobedience. ;)

ahhh, spot, bear with me as I enjoyed your post so much. Cute hoot! hehe
Littlelou

Post by Littlelou »

I too have been hunting around so I can add my signature, so I came here to see if maybe someone else had the same problem, and I see I'm the same as you CinnamonBear.:-3

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”