Facebook Ramblings

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Snooz

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Snooz »

An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil: It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies, and ego. The other is Good: It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, and truth." The grandson thought about it and asked his grandfather, "Which wolf wins?" The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed"
Odie

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Odie »

Odie;1365915 wrote: and let me be the first to welcome you back, and I'm sorry, welcome back Snooze!:-4

hoping Snooze will see this.
Life is just to short for drama.
jones jones

Facebook Ramblings

Post by jones jones »

Apart from post #127 when Miss Boop got more angry then I have ever seen her, she has conducted herself on this thread in a very ladylike manner. In my opinion she has been far too tolerant and should have way back told some people to shut the **** up! :lips:

I have always believed that if you have an issue with another earthling this should be debated in your own time and in your own space. Leave threads to those who wish to discuss the topic originally posted.

Thank you.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
YZGI

Facebook Ramblings

Post by YZGI »

Betty Boop;1365912 wrote: stop this on my thread, i don't care any more, this is a facebook rambling thread, one where every goddamn time i pull it back on track you de-rail it yet again.

Are you referring to the post where Betty Boop herself brought religion into it?
jones jones

Facebook Ramblings

Post by jones jones »

YZGI;1366100 wrote: Are you referring to the post where Betty Boop herself brought religion into it?

Yep ... she said "goddamn" but I'm sure it was just an expression of speech! :wah:
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

YZGI;1366100 wrote: Are you referring to the post where Betty Boop herself brought religion into it?

Watch out or I'll set the fairies on you! :D

'A married couple in their 60's are visited by a fairy who grants them both a wish. "I want to travel round the world with my darling husband" says wife, two tickets for a luxury cruise magically appear in her hand. Husband says:"Sorry but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me." Fairy waves wand and husband becomes 92 ... Moral of story - men who are ungrateful should remember fairies are female!!!. ..pass it on girls;)'
YZGI

Facebook Ramblings

Post by YZGI »

Betty Boop;1366119 wrote: Watch out or I'll set the fairies on you! :D

'A married couple in their 60's are visited by a fairy who grants them both a wish. "I want to travel round the world with my darling husband" says wife, two tickets for a luxury cruise magically appear in her hand. Husband says:"Sorry but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me." Fairy waves wand and husband becomes 92 ... Moral of story - men who are ungrateful should remember fairies are female!!!. ..pass it on girls;)'

:wah::yh_rotfl
theia

Facebook Ramblings

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1366119 wrote: Watch out or I'll set the fairies on you! :D

That is really funny :wah:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Odie

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Odie »

jones jones;1366099 wrote: Apart from post #127 when Miss Boop got more angry then I have ever seen her, she has conducted herself on this thread in a very ladylike manner. In my opinion she has been far too tolerant and should have way back told some people to shut the **** up! :lips:

I have always believed that if you have an issue with another earthling this should be debated in your own time and in your own space. Leave threads to those who wish to discuss the topic originally posted.

Thank you.

true, but as I said to, accept that one post where she angered out at me before son, ng-back as mods always told us to do, but they don't do it themselves, so now, to me, they are hypocrites who never admit when they are wrong as mods told us all before, if they say sorry, it shows they are weak, they are not weak, even employers who have high standing professional employers, say they are sorry as it makes them look normal, and everyone makes mistakes......and one day, stupid me, will wait if I'm still here for them to say how sorry they are to me.2

this is also why I just told spot, TO SPLIT THIS INTO TWO THREADS.

Betty, who I just found out that she was pregnant and I told her I had no idea. and how happy I was for her, is exceptionally even busier now more than ever, as she also has an exceptional little son, who needs her special attention 24 hours a day and is also, a single mom who worked full time, came home, cleaned, cooked, grocery shopped, ran around to other stores to pick up things, plus try and have some 'me' time that she so deserves, is by far the most kindness, caring, understanding woman I have ever met and that is including my own family and friends who don't always have that kind of time.

Betty, hats off for doing things I could never do at my age.:yh_flower

thank you JJ:-6
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

Odie;1366129 wrote: true, but as I said to, accept that one post where she angered out at me before son, ng-back as mods always told us to do, but they don't do it themselves, so now, to me, they are hypocrites who never admit when they are wrong as mods told us all before, if they say sorry, it shows they are weak, they are not weak, even employers who have high standing professional employers, say they are sorry as it makes them look normal, and everyone makes mistakes......and one day, stupid me, will wait if I'm still here for them to say how sorry they are to me.2

this is also why I just told spot, TO SPLIT THIS INTO TWO THREADS.

Betty, who I just found out that she was pregnant and I told her I had no idea. and how happy I was for her, is exceptionally even busier now more than ever, as she also has an exceptional little son, who needs her special attention 24 hours a day and is also, a single mom who worked full time, came home, cleaned, cooked, grocery shopped, ran around to other stores to pick up things, plus try and have some 'me' time that she so deserves, is by far the most kindness, caring, understanding woman I have ever met and that is including my own family and friends who don't always have that kind of time.

Betty, hats off for doing things I could never do at my age.:yh_flower

thank you JJ:-6

This is not the thread that was requested to be split Odie. The other thread got split because of it's sensitive nature.

Errmm thanks for the huge praise but I'm not that wonderful really lol you make me sound like supermum! Yes, I'm busy at the moment with a third child in the house, we all know how time consuming babies can be :). But, I am lucky that Jowan is a content little lad, and as baby's go, he's pretty laid back and wonderful. I do the same thing most mum's do and I do get a lot of help from Jowan's Dad, my family and friends.
Odie

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Odie »

Betty Boop;1366160 wrote: This is not the thread that was requested to be split Odie. The other thread got split because of it's sensitive nature.

Errmm thanks for the huge praise but I'm not that wonderful really lol you make me sound like supermum! Yes, I'm busy at the moment with a third child in the house, we all know how time consuming babies can be :). But, I am lucky that Jowan is a content little lad, and as baby's go, he's pretty laid back and wonderful. I do the same thing most mum's do and I do get a lot of help from Jowan's Dad, my family and friends.

oh, so where is the other thread?

I forgot you also had Jowan living with you, and it's nice that his dad spends quality time with him:-6

but.....to me, at my age.....you are a supermom:-6
Snooz

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Snooz »

Odie;1366069 wrote: hoping Snooze will see this.

Thank you Odie, that's nice of you to say.
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

'Women's ass size study: There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses, the results were pretty interesting. 30% of women think their ass is too fat, 10% of women think their ass is too skinny, the remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he is a good man, and wouldn't trade him for the world... '
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

'Jack and Jill were just married.....

Jack said to Jill "Try on my pants."

Jill said, "I can't do that, they are too big."

...Jack said, "Exactly, always remember I wear the pants in this house and always will."

Jill said, "You try on my panties."

Jack said, "I'll never get in them."

Jill said, "Exactly, and if you don't change your attitude, you never will..'
along-for-the-ride

Facebook Ramblings

Post by along-for-the-ride »

ME without you

is like

FACEBOOK without friends

YOUTUBE without videos

...GOOGLE with no results

:wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Oscar Namechange »

"ever stop and wonder, when you are dealing with some people where the hell was the life guard on duty in charge of that gene pool was."

Errr well, now you mention It :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

'OLD' IS WHEN....Your sweetie says, 'Let's go upstairs and make love,' and you answer,'Pick one; I can't do both!' 'OLD' IS WHEN...Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face. 'OLD' IS WHEN...You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along. 'OLD' IS WHEN...'Getting lucky' means you find your car in the parking lot. 'OLD'IS WHEN...An 'all nighter' means not getting up to use the bathroom. AND…'OLD' IS WHEN....You are not sure these are jokes'
Kathy Ellen

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Betty Boop;1366436 wrote: 'OLD' IS WHEN....Your sweetie says, 'Let's go upstairs and make love,' and you answer,'Pick one; I can't do both!' 'OLD' IS WHEN...Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face. 'OLD' IS WHEN...You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along. 'OLD' IS WHEN...'Getting lucky' means you find your car in the parking lot. 'OLD'IS WHEN...An 'all nighter' means not getting up to use the bathroom. AND…'OLD' IS WHEN....You are not sure these are jokes'

Now that's funny...Hahaha....
spot

Facebook Ramblings

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1366438 wrote: Now that's funny...Hahaha....

If ForumGarden has any Mature Citizens - and I say 'if', none spring to mind - they may perhaps take exception to this dreadful stereotyping. If any would like to step forward and complain, now's the time and this is the place.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1366441 wrote: If ForumGarden has any Mature Citizens - and I say 'if', none spring to mind - they may perhaps take exception to this dreadful stereotyping. If any would like to step forward and complain, now's the time and this is the place.

Go to your room you grumpy ole man :D:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Facebook Ramblings

Here's one.

The car crash approach Is often far more Ineffective than the patience of the fait accompli approach.

Might just go and post that on Facebook
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
theia

Facebook Ramblings

Post by theia »

spot;1366441 wrote: If ForumGarden has any Mature Citizens - and I say 'if', none spring to mind - they may perhaps take exception to this dreadful stereotyping. If any would like to step forward and complain, now's the time and this is the place.

I wish to step forward and lodge a complaint!!!
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
spot

Facebook Ramblings

Post by spot »

theia;1366455 wrote: I wish to step forward and lodge a complaint!!!

We're looking for mature, theia. Go and find an online immature test before you push this.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
theia

Facebook Ramblings

Post by theia »

spot;1366459 wrote: We're looking for mature, theia. Go and find an online immature test before you push this.

Immaturity test.com

"Your score was zero. This indicates that you are one of the most mature people in the whole wide world."
spot

Facebook Ramblings

Post by spot »

I can only say I'm wondering who you got to take it for you and whether they were wearing a cardigan at the time.
theia

Facebook Ramblings

Post by theia »

spot;1366476 wrote: I can only say I'm wondering who you got to take it for you and whether they were wearing a cardigan at the time.

Make fun of us cardi wearers at your peril! We are usually quite docile but get us riled and you're in trouble. You have been warned.
buttercup

Facebook Ramblings

Post by buttercup »

Seen this one today

FIVE SECRETS TO A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP: 1) It's important to have a partner who helps at home & knows how to cook, clean & has a job. 2) It's important to have a partner who can make you laugh. 3) It's important to have a partner you can trust & wants only you. 4) It's important to have a partner who is good in bed & enjoys being with you. 5) It's absolutely vital that these four partners dont know each other!
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

buttercup;1366635 wrote: Seen this one today

FIVE SECRETS TO A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP: 1) It's important to have a partner who helps at home & knows how to cook, clean & has a job. 2) It's important to have a partner who can make you laugh. 3) It's important to have a partner you can trust & wants only you. 4) It's important to have a partner who is good in bed & enjoys being with you. 5) It's absolutely vital that these four partners dont know each other!

:wah: Very good!
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

'To all you guys who "sag" your pants and show your butt and

underwear....did you know it originated in prison? It was a signal to

the other MEN that you are "available". So if you wanna keep going

around looking like your "available" for another dude to "tap that"...

then keep thinking your cool while I think you look like a Fool!!!

RE-Post if you agree ... BTW we call it PBS (Prison B*tch Syndrome)'
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

‎'....IN MEMORY OF BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was mad. She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !" The next morning when his wife woke up, she looked out the window to find a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. Bob has been missing since Friday...'
jones jones

Facebook Ramblings

Post by jones jones »

Betty Boop;1366674 wrote: 'To all you guys who "sag" your pants and show your butt and

underwear....did you know it originated in prison? It was a signal to

the other MEN that you are "available". So if you wanna keep going

around looking like your "available" for another dude to "tap that"...

then keep thinking your cool while I think you look like a Fool!!!

RE-Post if you agree ... BTW we call it PBS (Prison B*tch Syndrome)'

Wow Miss Boop ... You learn something new every day! Now I would have thought that the last thing you would wanna flash in the pen would be your ass!!
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

'WARNING!!!! New virus on FB! (ASTC-virus, AssStuckToChair). The virus glues you to your chair for several hours! No housework will be done, children will starve and the dog will not get its walk. You're likely to lose all contact to the outside world & smell bad. Put this in your status to warn others'
Oscar Namechange

Facebook Ramblings

Betty Boop;1366795 wrote: 'WARNING!!!! New virus on FB! (ASTC-virus, AssStuckToChair). The virus glues you to your chair for several hours! No housework will be done, children will starve and the dog will not get its walk. You're likely to lose all contact to the outside world & smell bad. Put this in your status to warn others'

This Is not a post on Facebook but I had to chuckle a few nights ago.

A friend of mine on FB I shall call, H, posted on my status. After him Rapunzel posted. Cut a long story short, H and Rap are suddenly getting on like a house of fire talking to each other via my status. In fact, It was getting quite cosy and quite a friendship was forming. Wonder If It would have been that cosy If she knew he was the elections manager for the BNP ?

:yh_rotfl
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

'I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice. ♥ I may not be rich but I am valuable. ♥ I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. ♥ I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today. ♥ I may not be perfect but I don't need to be. ♥ Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away!!! ♥ '
flopstock

Facebook Ramblings

Post by flopstock »

I've got one!!!!

The latest press release about the quake. The origin was determined to be a

cemetery just outside of Washington D.C. You know the ones where all the founding fathers are buried... Seems they've all turned over in their graves!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

'A very tired nurse walks into a bank, totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift. Preparing to write a check, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse and tries to write with it. When she realizes her mistake, she looks at the flabbergasted teller, and without missing a beat, she says: 'Well, that's great... some *******'s got my pen. Repost for those in the medical staff who might need a laugh.'
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

A man running for the restroom uses the ladies room in a posh hotel by accident, he sits down and notices 4 buttons-WW,WA,PP and ATR. curious he presses WW he gets gently sprayed with warm water, then he presses WA and a blast of warm air dries him. he then presses PP and gets a powder puff which leaves him smellin fresh. Feeling pampered he presses ATR..He wakes up in the hospital and asks the nurse what happened. Shes says ATR means Automatic Tampon Remover, your Penis is under the pillow.
theia

Facebook Ramblings

Post by theia »

A Facebook rambling in disguise...

Betty, just saw a huge and beautiful Red Admiral with its wings spread on the wall behind where we sit in the garden. Thought your brother would be interested.

Repost for those who are concerned about the decline in the butterfly population.
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another man, on the womans nightstand. He nervously asks,'Is this your husband? 'No, silly,' she replies, 'Your boyfriend, then?' he continues. 'No, not at all,' she says, Is it your your brother?' he inquires, hoping to be reassured. 'No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!' she answers. 'Well, who in the hell is he, then?' he demands. She whispers in his ear. 'That's me before the surgery"
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1367129 wrote: A Facebook rambling in disguise...

Betty, just saw a huge and beautiful Red Admiral with its wings spread on the wall behind where we sit in the garden. Thought your brother would be interested.

Repost for those who are concerned about the decline in the butterfly population.

No one seems to be too concerned that there is a decline sadly...

Will pass the info on, not seen any lately in my garden, looks like the cabbage whites that were around have gone again.
fuzzywuzzy

Facebook Ramblings

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Screaming, YOUR NOT MY REAL LADDER! at your step ladder.......
YZGI

Facebook Ramblings

Post by YZGI »

fuzzywuzzy;1367162 wrote: Screaming, YOUR NOT MY REAL LADDER! at your step ladder.......
:yh_rotflPfft.
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

Dear friends, Please copy & paste this to your status if you are constantly being asked to copy & paste something to your status by friends who copy & paste things to their status. 93% of people wont copy & paste this but the 7% of you who are my true friends will copy & paste it because you know this was copied & pasted from a dear friend in need of more crap to copy & paste. (copied and pasted)
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

Do not worry about people talking "behind your back" , it just means you are one step ahead of them and they are exactly in the right direction to kiss your ass ! :o
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

right now as you are reading this status, 17 million people are having sex, and look at you, you are on the bloody computer
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

I once told my ex wife she was beautiful AND kept a straight face, ...who said men can't multi-task?
Odie

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Odie »

Betty Boop;1367286 wrote: Dear friends, Please copy & paste this to your status if you are constantly being asked to copy & paste something to your status by friends who copy & paste things to their status. 93% of people wont copy & paste this but the 7% of you who are my true friends will copy & paste it because you know this was copied & pasted from a dear friend in need of more crap to copy & paste. (copied and pasted)

I find quite a few good ones.
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

PLEASE put this as your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has been eaten by pandas. Pandas are nearly unstoppable and, when hungry, also breathe fire. 71% of people won't copy this into their status because they have already been eaten by pandas, 28% are hiding in their showers with fire extinguishers awaiting the coming pandacalypse, and the remaining 1% are awesome and will re-post. :D (Reposted)
YZGI

Facebook Ramblings

Post by YZGI »

WARNING! Facebook now automatically scans your brain through your monitor. To BLOCK, go to your kitchen cabinet and remove the box of aluminum foil. Wrap foil around your head, stay calm & breathe through your left nostril. This is a serious problem & has been confirmed by my cousin's girlfriend's neighbor's son's baby's mama and her pet chihuahua. Copy and paste as your status & SAVE YOUR FRIENDS - HURRY!!!!
Betty Boop

Facebook Ramblings

Post by Betty Boop »

Medical fact: If a woman drinks two glasses of wine a day it increases the chance of a stroke. If you let her finish the bottle she'll probably suck it as well!

Return to “General Chit Chat”