Hi all . . . . . . . .

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
cars

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by cars »

Have not been on here for quite some time. Just checking in to say I'm still alive. Been very busy (too busy with so many things to do here in the Sunshine state) that I don't seem to find the time to go on forums lately. That will change somewhat when we go back to NE in mid May. Although there are many "projects" around the villa that will need attention.

Anyway, it's good to see that FG is flourishing & still here too! Happy posting all!
Cars :)
YZGI

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by YZGI »

cars;1387826 wrote: Have not been on here for quite some time. Just checking in to say I'm still alive. Been very busy (too busy with so many things to do here in the Sunshine state) that I don't seem to find the time to go on forums lately. That will change somewhat when we go back to NE in mid May. Althought there are many "projects" around the villa that will need attention.

Anyway, it's good to see that FG is flourishing & still here too! Happy posting all!

Good to see you around Cars.
Oscar Namechange

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hi Cars....

You've been missed.

Gotta go.... I'm having a very serious In depth debate with Nomad on Facebook. The naming of his new kitten Is of vital Importance but I shall send your regards.....

Please post some more.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
theia

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by theia »

Hello, Cars, lovely to see you :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
along-for-the-ride

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hello cars! We did miss ya. :) Hope you come back soon and post again..ya hear? ;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Bryn Mawr

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by Bryn Mawr »

And good it is to see you too.

And even better to hear that you're OK - long may it continue :-)
fuzzywuzzy

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Exellent. :)
Peg

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by Peg »

I'm glad you stopped by and are doing well. :)
spot

Hi all . . . . . . . .

Post by spot »

Hiya cars, it's pleasing to see you pop up again, I'm glad you're alive. And busy, busy's good.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “General Chit Chat”