Children killed in school shooting

Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

along-for-the-ride;1412858 wrote: Names of victims in Connecticut shooting released

:yh_flowerHeartbreaking. And I'll bet those children probably did their damnedest to stop this horrible situation as it unfolded by trying to get his attention.

It's just so wrong!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
gmc

Post by gmc »

Ahso!;1412839 wrote: Here's some pretty outrageous commentary from the religious right.

Bryan Fischer: God Did Not Protect Connecticut Shooting Victims Because Prayer Banned In Schools (VIDEO)

Wonder what he said about those Amish kids that were slaughtered. Presumably they prayed in their school - to the wrong god maybe?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

gmc;1412944 wrote: Wonder what he said about those Amish kids that were slaughtered. Presumably they prayed in their school - to the wrong god maybe?I guess they were only pretend praying. God knows everyone's heart, ya know.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

God grant them rest....
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Accountable;1412809 wrote: I don't recall any reports indicating that all those beautiful children were murdered because of the murderer's despair at finding work. Perhaps he thought they had stolen his job.

Not in this instance, no, but there are underlying causes for the US repeatedly having incidents of this type - incidents that appear to be getting worse.

In order to prevent further incidents we need to understand those causes and do something to change the situation.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Bryn Mawr;1412967 wrote: we need to understand those causes and do something to change the situation.

The cause is the gun-worshipping religion of the U.S.! And worse yet, it doesn't have to be that way!

A Land Without Guns: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths - Max Fisher - The Atlantic
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Saint_;1412970 wrote: The cause is the gun-worshipping religion of the U.S.! And worse yet, it doesn't have to be that way!

A Land Without Guns: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths - Max Fisher - The Atlantic

OK, this article got me to thinking (always dangerous I know) about whether there is a direct relationship between gun ownership and rates of firearms deaths.

So I've taken the western nations and plotted the level of gun ownership against the level of deaths attributed to firearms - the graph, to me, shows a clear relationship :-

Attached files
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Rabbi chanting something beautifully sad right now.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I understand the only country to buck the trend is Switzerland, where everyone has to have weapon training and every home has to have a firearm...................or something
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Bruv;1413030 wrote: I understand the only country to buck the trend is Switzerland, where everyone has to have weapon training and every home has to have a firearm...................or something

Perhaps we need to look at something similar.

Or perhaps in order to buy a gun you have to go through training?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

It strikes me as rather simple-minded to think Americans will behave just like the Swiss if we'll only demand every male own a gun. The cultures are vastly different. Americans obsess over right and wrong and are socially conditioned to believe force is an acceptable solution to problems and that power is to be sought.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Accountable;1412809 wrote: I don't recall any reports indicating that all those beautiful children were murdered because of the murderer's despair at finding work. Perhaps he thought they had stolen his job.The point is that we are all social beings and we all find self-fulfilling meaning and purpose through our work. Today's society is solely centered around finding a job that makes an end out of money, which should be simply a means throughout achieving one's ultimate purpose in life. People feel at home when their work is an extension of their being as opposed to all of us fitting ourselves into a mold that society demands. When we do this we alienate ourselves and we become filled with anxieties and an outlook on life that is just as meaningless as the naturalist mindset you seem to preach in every one of your posts.

Our fixation on money as the defining point of meaning and purpose in our lives are leading to volatile situations that you nor anyone could have possibly foreseen and yet the discussions are either framed in a way that perpetuate our problems to keep up with profits or they're simply thrown into the pit of those entrenched as cultural slaves without the critical or reflective competence to help change their culture for the better of humanity.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Ahso!;1413058 wrote: It strikes me as rather simple-minded to think Americans will behave just like the Swiss if we'll only demand every male own a gun. The cultures are vastly different. Americans obsess over right and wrong and are socially conditioned to believe force is an acceptable solution to problems and that power is to be sought.
I agree, and it's equally simple-minded to think Americans will behave just like the Japanese if we make guns illegal.

That middle ground - or at least the more realistic ground - is dang hard in such a heterogeneous society.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Accountable;1413065 wrote: I agree, and it's equally simple-minded to think Americans will behave just like the Japanese if we make guns illegal.

That middle ground - or at least the more realistic ground - is dang hard in such a heterogeneous society.Guns and behavior are two separate issues that are linked by access and quick remedies. Addressing the one will not change the other. I've never made any statement contrary to that as far as I can recall. That said, removal of the weapons at least minimizes the casualties and allows us to concentrate on the other in a more safe environment. The data concerning the biology side of the issue is still not all collected, analyzed and debated as of yet.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Who said anything about making guns illegal?

Why not make stricter requirements for obtaining guns?

Why assume anyone with an active desire to take a gun out in the middle of a field to unload a tool absolutely designed to kill people and animals is not questionable? Your definitions of freedom may be logical but that's only because you're operating with a completely detached sense of reality.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

flopstock;1413055 wrote: Perhaps we need to look at something similar.

Or perhaps in order to buy a gun you have to go through training?

No, in order to repel any invading armies that might be passing every household must have a gun and be trained in its use - every household must also have a nuclear fall out shelter just in case that passing army comes prepared.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I have a question - as we're all trying to wrap on minds around this tragedy.

There's been many shootings as listed in this thread - schools - theatre

to me it seems to be bigger than the last one - worse than the last tragedy.

Now this one at a grade school - killing innocent babies

Is this for attention ? Is the killer leaning towards a Big Bang theory - my killing was worse than - - and

I'll have more attention because mine was worse ?

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I believe you are right Patsy.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

There was a scene in Star Wars 3, I think it was, when Anakin Skywalker kills the younglings. I hated that scene, was sick & saddened by it. Killing children was the point at which Anakin lost his humanity. The last straw, the worst thing.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Anne B

it just seems the killers are trying to up the last tragedy.

they're all terrible - but nothing can be worse than this one.

Killers have watched the attention from the last one

So it scares me what's next.?

Patsy
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Patsy writes: but nothing can be worse than this one.Every day eight kids under 20-years-old die from gun violence in America. That's 56 kids a week, 340 kids a month and over 3,000 kids every year. In fact you could fill Fenway Park three times over with the 110,000 children killed by guns in the U.S. over the past 30 years!

I'm also saddened by the 32 people that will be killed by guns in America today...and tomorrow, and every day, all year long, year in and year out.

I'm sad for the 30,000 American gun dead this year, no matter who they are...

http://www.bradycampaign.org/xshare/pdf ... otings.pdf

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-rose ... f=politics
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Saint

Don't misunderstand by my shorthand writing.

All shootings are a tragedy

all are sad.

Patsy
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Patsy Warnick;1413134 wrote: Saint

Don't misunderstand by my shorthand writing.

All shootings are a tragedy

all are sad.

Patsy

Oh, not at all, patsy. I understood you perfectly, and I agree with you. I was just pointing out the magnitude of the ongoing tragedy...because I'M INCENSED ABOUT IT!!!
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Patsy Warnick;1413126 wrote: Anne B

it just seems the killers are trying to up the last tragedy.

they're all terrible - but nothing can be worse than this one.

Killers have watched the attention from the last one

So it scares me what's next.?

Patsy

There is a theory I have seen put foreward that the tragedies are sanctioned by the anti-gun lobby in order to force the issue to limit gun ownership.

Work that one out............
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Bruv

Are you saying some one provoked this kid to kill so anit-gun laws would be enforced?

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1413138 wrote: There is a theory I have seen put foreward that the tragedies are sanctioned by the anti-gun lobby in order to force the issue to limit gun ownership.

Fox "News". Anything with Rupert Murdoch in it.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Patsy Warnick;1413144 wrote: Bruv

Are you saying some one provoked this kid to kill so anit-gun laws would be enforced?

Patsy

No, more someone wanting to "explain" why it happened and transfer the blame.

I would hate to think it was true.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Patsy Warnick;1413144 wrote: Bruv

Patsy

Crazy I know, but to my mind a lot of the arguments are crazy.

I must confess to visiting *spit* Stormfront, some of the convoluted thinking on there is mind boggling.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Bruv;1413154 wrote: Crazy I know, but to my mind a lot of the arguments are crazy.

I must confess to visiting *spit* Stormfront, some of the convoluted thinking on there is mind boggling.Something similar crossed my mind about the mindset of Adam Lanza as an individual. There's no question though that every time one of these tragedies occur it's a horribly bitter sweet pill for anti gun people.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Bruv;1413138 wrote: There is a theory I have seen put foreward that the tragedies are sanctioned by the anti-gun lobby in order to force the issue to limit gun ownership.

Probably same crowd that are sure we sanctioned 911 attacks.

Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

AnneBoleyn;1413145 wrote: Fox "News". Anything with Rupert Murdoch in it.

FOXNEWS - We report, you obey!

katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Hired Actor Exposed-Sandy Hook (Please Read Info Box)

Hired Actor Exposed-Sandy Hook (Please also check video on Info Box) - YouTube

Hook Dad Smiling in the Wake of Massacre.(Read Info Box)

Sandy Hook Dad Smiling in the Wake of Massacre.(Read Info Box) - YouTube

Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan

There is no such a guy.

SANDY HOOK BAD ACTING POLICE THREATS GOOGLE INTERNET SEARCH

SANDY HOOK BAD ACTING POLICE THREATS GOOGLE INTERNET - YouTube
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Seriously? One of the things I hate about the Internet is that it exposes me to levels of ignorance and paranoia that I could not even imagine existed before...
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I could say that about every post on this page. ....... well, except this post. :-2
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I've always admired youtube for it's sound and reasonable reporting of current events and the intelligent discussions in the comment sections afterward. /sarcasm.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Allison Wyatt was said a victim of Sandy Hook shootings.

Mother says her daughter’s photo is stolen.

Hired Actor Exposed-The Sandy Hook (Please also check video on Info Box) - YouTube

Hired Actor Exposed-The Sandy Hook (Please also check video on Info Box) - YouTube
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

A 'fortunate group' to know 'Allie'

Amanda Cuda

Updated 10:37 pm, Thursday, December 20, 2012

"You are a very fortunate group," said the Rev. Walter L. Pitman, who led the service. "At some point over the past six years, Allie Wyatt got in your way and you are better for it."

No family or friends spoke at the service, attended by several hundred people. It was only Pitman, who is actually a senior pastor at another church in Southbury.

He said he didn't know the Wyatt family before last week's tragedy, but has spent some time over the past few days getting to know them and their beloved Allie.

Read more: A 'fortunate group' to know 'Allie' - Connecticut Post
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

You're a sick person, Katsung. You should be banned for trivializing the deaths of these innocent children.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

The actions of a selfish, self obsessed society.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I agree, Ahso. Sick phuck.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Woah hang on ...what are you two talking about ..he's only copied and pasted something that was actually said .
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

fuzzywuzzy;1418591 wrote: Woah hang on ...what are you two talking about ..he's only copied and pasted something that was actually said .
That's 'cause he likes it. This is a guy who uses Stormfront as a link to support him.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Has any one seen/heard any updates to this investigation?

I haven't - nothing since all the funerals.?

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

The only updated information I heard Patsy is that the guns/ammo were not kept locked.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Ahso!;1418586 wrote: You're a sick person, Katsung. You should be banned for trivializing the deaths of these innocent children.

You are either a naroow mind person who can't take different opinion, or an informant trying to do censorship work for your master.

Walking in Circles Around Sandy Hook Firehouse - Creating The Illusion of More

Walking in Circles Around Sandy Hook Firehouse - Creating The Illusion of More People - YouTube

Watch how many informants they activated in a hoax. It might be a drill. Actors went into the house to check in or receiving instruction. They were monitored by helicopter, too.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Camera man was threatened

Sandy Hook Hoax - Person with Camera Shows up and is Harassed - YouTube
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Sandy Hook School was selected particularly for its location. It was in a dead end of a road. No others would pass by and witness what have happened. It largely protect the perpetrators to commit a crime without being discovered and then left. The time was at 9:40, parents left already and they couldn’t be witness too. The victims were first grade pupils, they were too young to describe a scene even if they were survived the massacre. Yet, the murderers tried to kill everyone.

katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Having the lesson of Aurura theatre shooting witness, they select Sandy Hook, trying to avoid to be witnessed by other people.

Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen

Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen? - YouTube
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth

Saturday, February 9, 2013

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth

Hurry- D/L Dr. Oz Interview - Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Louis ''Having a DRILL'' - National TV - YouTube

"We Were Having A Drill": Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans - From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth | Blogging/Citizen Journalism
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

In big plot, the Feds used to organize a similar exercise too, to assure its success.

In 7/22/2011 Norway terror attack:

Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack

• Kurt Nimmo

Infowars.com August 26, 2011

The Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten reports today police sources have confirmed that hours before Anders Behring Breivik launched his deadly attack at a political summer camp on Utøya island on July 22, police had conducted a drill for a “practically identical scenario.”

“Sources within the top level management of the police in Oslo have confirmed to Aftenposten that the drill finished at 15:00 that same Friday,” the newspaper reports. “All of the officers from the anti-terror unit that later took part at the bombsite at the government buildings and went out to Utøya to apprehend Anders Behring Breivik had been training on the exact same scenario earlier the same day and in the days preceding,” writes Andreas Bakke Foss.

The bomb attributed to Breivik went off only 26 minutes after the anti-terror drill finished, according to officials.

» Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

In 7/7/2005 London bombing: (The plot known with Hurricane Katrina, ended on 9/24/2005)

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?

by Michel Chossudovsky August 8, 2005

A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.

The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks? | Global Research

In famous 911/2001 terror attack:

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn Date: Friday, 1-Nov-2002 16:24:12

U.S. SPY Satellite Agency’s Mock 9/11 Drill Exposes Administration Lies

By Christopher Bollyn

American Free Press

The NRO, which works closely with the Dept. of Defense and CIA, had planned a simulated exercise in which a small jet “crashes” into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. The government said it was a “bizarre coincidence” that one of the most important U.S. intelligence agencies had planned a mock plane-into-building crash on Sept. 11, according to the Associated Press who reported the story on August 22.

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

All those drills were identical to the coming "terror attack" and happened at same time at same place. They played mission to cover up the main attack. In case the perpetrators were found by the security guard at the site, they would pass the security check by disguising as part of the exercise. Here is how it interrupted the air defense:

9/11 War Games

paralysis of air defenses to ensure the attack succeeded?

"Is this real world or an exercise?" Col. Robert K. Marr Jr. Northeast

Air Defense Sector.

simulation of a plane crash into the NRO headquarters (near Dulles Airport, Virginia) - this was not a "terrorism" exercise but it did result in the evacuation of most NRO employees just as the "real" 9/11 was taking place, making it more difficult for the nation's spy satellites to be used to track the hijacked planes

The publicly available mass media articles about these exercises state that they were similar enough to the actual events that top NORAD personnel were confused, not sure if 9/11 was "part of the drill" or a real world event.

9/11 War Games Before and During the Attacks

Since 911, the “bizarre coincidence" becomes routine job.

Return to “Current Events”