who/what am i?

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

ok you know how it works, you have to guess what or who i am if you guess right its your go and we all have to try and guess who you are etc etc etc
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
Accountable

who/what am i?

Post by Accountable »

Are you William I. Fell, inventer of the WIFell ball?
theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

Can we ask questions just to give us a vague idea of where to start? Or does that spoil the whole point of the game? :confused:

Stella McCartney?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

theia wrote: Can we ask questions just to give us a vague idea of where to start? Or does that spoil the whole point of the game? :confused:

Stella McCartney?

um yeah ask questions or else this game could take a VERY long time! :D

you know things like

are you human?

male or female?

are you older than 50?

etc etc
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

robinseggs

who/what am i?

Post by robinseggs »

Are you pink? Are you the energizer bunny???
Nature laughs Last
theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

[QUOTE=pompom]What about some rules, we need rules, rules are good, rules are a help, they make us feel secure, they stop the sky from falling in ...

NURSE!!

Calm down, pompom. Everything's okay. Nursie will get you some rules...

Are we allowed clues?

Will we have to wait very long to know if we're right?

Will you tell us when we're getting close?

Can we ask multiple questions?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Accountable

who/what am i?

Post by Accountable »

I'm sorry. I pulled us off course witht he very first post. :o Forgive me?

I'll start the game. Pink Princess,

Are you human?
venus

who/what am i?

Post by venus »

are you animal?:D
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
flangalistic

who/what am i?

Post by flangalistic »

flopstock wrote: here's one: VERY common object.

tiny plastic tubing that is usually found tucked under or laying on top of the tongue...

Don't know what they're called: those thingies at the end of laces.
pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

robinseggs wrote: Are you pink? Are you the energizer bunny???

no and no
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

theia wrote: [quote=pompom]What about some rules, we need rules, rules are good, rules are a help, they make us feel secure, they stop the sky from falling in ...

NURSE!!

Calm down, pompom. Everything's okay. Nursie will get you some rules...

Are we allowed clues?

Will we have to wait very long to know if we're right?

Will you tell us when we're getting close?

Can we ask multiple questions?

you can ask any questions you want although i can only really give yes no answers, you can ask as many questions as you like, ill tell you as soon as you get it right :-)

i really recommend starting with

are you human?

and depending on the answer

male/female?

dead/alive?

(sorry i thought this was a fairly well known game, perhaps its a pink princess brit thing..... my apologies)
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

Accountable wrote: I'm sorry. I pulled us off course witht he very first post. :o Forgive me?

I'll start the game. Pink Princess,

Are you human?

yes
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

venus wrote: are you animal?:D

nope :)
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

flopstock wrote: Yes! I'll acccept that answer since that's pretty much what everyone calls them...aglets i think or something like that.

Pink question

currently alive?

yep alive and well :)
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Are you a famous person ?

yes
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

ArnoldLayne wrote: are you an actor ?

nope
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Are you in the world of entertainment ?

yes i am :D
life is what you make it

mominiowa

who/what am i?

Post by mominiowa »

Are you married?

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Are you in the world of music

yeah
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

mominiowa wrote: Are you married?

yes i am
life is what you make it

mominiowa

who/what am i?

Post by mominiowa »

Britney Spears!!!!! :p

if not -do u have kids!

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

mominiowa wrote: Britney Spears!!!!! :p

if not -do u have kids!

im so easy!! yep you got me well done

:D

your turn now......

are you human?
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

ArnoldLayne wrote: If you mean me ,Yes indeed

:wah: ive no doubt you are! but no i meant mominiowa she guessed who i was! :D
life is what you make it

pink princess

who/what am i?

Post by pink princess »

well in theory as she guessed it it should be mominiowas turn

but shes vanished....

so i guess its open to anyone, including you arnold :D
life is what you make it

theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

are you male?

are you living?
theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

Were you a scientist and/or a philosopher?
theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

Okay...so a writer or a poet?
theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

Can't be Shakespeare then, can it?
theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

Okay, I think I may be getting closer...a spiritual sort of person?
theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

Not a politician surely?
theia

who/what am i?

Post by theia »

Churchill?

Return to “Word Games”