This thread may cause hysterical laughter

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Silvio Dante

Post by Silvio Dante »

Against my better judgement, Mrs Brown's Boys gets me giggling...:D
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

FourPart;1467224 wrote: Oh, I don't know. One of Dictionary.com's definitions for "Dynamic":

She forgets nothing. For me, it's a curse :lips::wah:
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Note "Marginal ".

Oscar's coming for you, friend or no friend.

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I think come Friday, I will sleep all day... I am mentally drained.

The Chairman has landed and Is spending the night with us but getting everyone together for the big meeting tomorrow night has been exhausting. Key Figures coming from as Far as Newcastle and Plymouth, opposite ends of the country all needing to be In the same place at the same time. Many without transport being needed to be picked up at Railway stations etc... then contacting all members so the Chairman gets a good reception. Having to organise so many people has been draining.

Out with the Chairman tomorrow day time on an unsuspecting town In my Ward for shameless election photograph opportunities. Tomorrow evening Chairing the meeting.

Had a couple of phone calls today from constituants asking If I'd seen the local news last night over the disgusting report of the Cotswold Hunt feeding Foxes for propaganda to hoodwink the electorate Into thinking they are over populated.... something dear to my heart we shall also be publisizing nearer the day.

I'm tempted to make posters of Chris's Badger and Fox Cull vote and have my boys nail one to every lamp post In the Ward... who said politics wasn't dirty practice..... but of course, that would be Illegal. :sneaky: :lips: :wah:

He may be Top Tory Totty but we must use the gifts given to us... funny that him and I will be standing side by side Sunday at the war memorial service.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

I am absolutely exhausted....

Started early this morning.... out In the afternoon with the Chairman and other key figures targeting shoppers In my Ward. As usual and with all other campaigns I've been on... so much fun and laughter. I don't think this High Street knew what had hit them... out In droves blitz style but a good positive response again just except for one man calling the Chairman a Nazi.... his response was sheer genious !!!

Then on to a resturant for a relaxing meal

Just finished the evening meeting... The most positive... brand new faces new to the Party In the audience... Inspirational speech from the Chairman and again, lots of laughs...

Now Bring on Blackpool... can't wait..
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

That's all your getting... Last night... me and the Chairman and Leader of the Party

Attached files
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

So we don't get to see you all running round the table until the music stopped when you all grabbed your chairs?
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Nice pic oscar!
Oscar Namechange

AnneBoleyn;1467363 wrote: Nice pic oscar!
Thanks Anne... I am absolutely exhausted... By the time I got to the evening, I'd had It... so tired..

Pic of the leader of the Party out In my town yesterday handing out leaflets for me.

What you can't see out of shot Is the 3 police squad cars that arrived 10 minutes after we did and parked up watching us all afternoon....

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Trials and tribulations... Last night, I took the bull by the horns and sent out an e mail en masse basically telling some Party members to either shut the **** up whining or clear off and moan elsewhere. Have to say, I was a bit worried about throwing my weight around as we don't do personalities In our Party any more. Take note Mr Griffin.

Just had an e mail from the leader and Chairman who agreed with me that they can go moan elsewhere and he's asked to make a presentation for the main political website... errr hang on...
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Make way for Ms Griffin Jnr.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1467636 wrote: Make way for Ms Griffin Jnr.

I am lacking a wonky eye to fit that role along with lapses Into dictatorship.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1467640 wrote: I am lacking a wonky eye to fit that role along with lapses Into dictatorship.

Oh!!!! How you have changed.

Pin up boy to prick ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1467642 wrote: Oh!!!! How you have changed.

Pin up boy to prick ?

I can't and won't go Into details of recent shannaghans but I'll just say that I wish Mr Griffin all the very best with his new Party and those who have resigned to join him. I hope the three of them have every success.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1467646 wrote: I can't and won't go Into details of recent shannaghans but I'll just say that I wish Mr Griffin all the very best with his new Party and those who have resigned to join him. I hope the three of them have every success.

So everybody else sussed him out but you didn't ?

I wish you would listen about these others knobs you are mixing with........it will all end in tears.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1467647 wrote: So everybody else sussed him out but you didn't ?

I wish you would listen about these others knobs you are mixing with........it will all end in tears.

Sigh

Let me explain why we are different to other parties. We are a family, we have each others backs. If one Is fighting a cause, we all fight It. If I want the leader of the Party In my town, he'll do It.

In the Party, we have our share of pillocks just as any other party does but with us, while they are with us, they are our pillocks and we stick together. It's why given all the court cases, the biased media, the attacks by the UAF, the libel about our people, we never give In. Mr Griffin put Mr Walker In an Impossible situation and he did what he had to do. For that he has my support. Having said that, I worked with Mr Griffin In the past and at times he was truely Inspirational. I will never take that away from him. However, we can take the piss If we like.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1467650 wrote: I worked with Mr Griffin In the past and at times he was truely Inspirational.

So was Hitler.
Oscar Namechange

Well, that's my hotel booked and paid for and travel confirmed. I shall be spending my birthday at the Conference.
Oscar Namechange

Things are gathering pace... the arrival of a new desk and chair today for the election office. I can sit at that now and look Important. And have my paper work safe from muddy cat paws and marauding Jack Russell's.

Leaflets being designed as we speak and business cards made up.... still haven't seen one other Party on the streets.... complacent buggers.
Oscar Namechange

I will never get another National Express coach on Black Friday. I left my house for Blackpool at 08.30 on one of those all stop thingy's. Sat for one hour on the M6 and getting Into Manchester and Birmingham city centre's to pick up was nigh Impossible as was leaving once we'd picked up. By the time we had got to Wolverhampton, our driver had turned Into Basil Fawlty shouting and herding old ladies disembarking to get their luggage as fast as they could. Shouting ' come on, come on, hurry up'

Finally got to Blackpool at 8 pm evening.

Hotel on the Prom was sheer luxury though and the hosts couldn't do enough.

Quite delighted to find everything open and the lights on.

Quite amazed that we were on Lancashire ITV and radio as well as local newspapers. I was sitting on my hotel bed when ITV reported we were In the city for the annual conference. As usual, I'm waiting for the but and the negative to come but not a word. In fact, It was the first time In history that media reported ' 200 delegates have arrived'... Delegates eh ? Now, we have turned a corner It seems. In fact the news report reiterated the expulsion of the Herr and spoke positively of the new Chairman... blimey, that's a first !!

Fantastic two days Including full Christmas dinner.

Four new policies and motions debated Including Foreign Aid.. One we voted against overwhelmingly but I can't divulge those yet but let's just say, we are moving In the right direction.

The most memorable and Interesting speech by far for me was the history of Sri Lanka but really good speeches from the representatives from the Nationalist movements of Germany, Poland and Spain although I wasn't the only one It seems who found a certain Irony In the German and Polish geezers either side of the platform debating.

Fantastic hospitality and also from the people of Blackpool who made us so welcome.

The Movers and shakers

Attached files
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

"National Express".........so apt ?
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1468553 wrote: "National Express".........so apt ? The trip home was fine... but I'll be more careful about Black Friday next time... what a nightmare...

10 hours on a coach with no cigg... Then check In to a no smoking Hotel for 3 nights then 2 days In no smoking Conference rooms...

I'm staying up all night now... just to smoke
Oscar Namechange

I've had some messages and e mails asking how the election Is going so either people are Interested or just want to see me fall over hahaha.

So the latest news Is that I am now officially the only candidate nominated to stand In the South West. Fund raising has now begun In earnest which Is good news as the entire SW funds will go Into the election and not just my city. This means we can blanket the 86,000 population In my Ward which demographically has a 92 % white British... no that's not being racist, It's common sense. How can the Far Right stand In densely ethnic area's ? The Ward has also seen some swings In recent years so this Is considered a damn good option for us.

The thing that stands out, Is we have not yet encountered one other Party out on the streets canvassing. No doubt, they'll leave It until the week before May and then send some spotty oik round your house asking If they can count on your vote. Reminds me of my old adage ' To fail to prepare Is to prepare to fail '.

We are hitting every street from now til May with our secret weapon... something that much time and effort spent saw my friend and colleague take 42 % of the vote In Cumbria.

It's so Ironic.. we're out there rain and shine attempting to find out what affects people locally and all they want to do Is whine about Immigration. Also, we're hard pressed to find any kind of support for UKIP... people seem to have Farage sussed In this neck of the woods.

Have to say, I'm already exhausted and It's a relief to get home and shut the door behind me... what with me being such a shy, retiring sort of person.

I have a meeting In London next week that will reveal some further tools we are using and how to make the most of them and then I'm on to Manchester to give a talk... about what, I'm not sure yet.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

The problem is that much of the public has a short memory. It is this fact that Cameron is now handing out sweeteners for - so that come the election he can shout & crow about it, using it as a blanket to get everyone to forget about the sins of the previous years.

Prepare too early, and by the time it gets down to it everyone will have forgotten all about you.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1471517 wrote: The problem is that much of the public has a short memory. It is this fact that Cameron is now handing out sweeteners for - so that come the election he can shout & crow about it, using it as a blanket to get everyone to forget about the sins of the previous years.

Prepare too early, and by the time it gets down to it everyone will have forgotten all about you.

Cameron has released his 6 priority objectives and Immigration doesn't come Into them. Madness when this Is the clear message sent by the support for UKIP.

Ordinarily, I'd agree with you about getting out too early but we are not dropping and never returning. We are on a loop that by the time the entire Ward has been leafleted, we will be back around May with the follow up's. We are, actually extremely organised In that respect and we do have military precision. Around May, we will start going Into the hospitals, care homes, colleges etc etc.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Oscar Namechange;1471522 wrote: Cameron has released his 6 priority objectives and Immigration doesn't come Into them. Madness when this Is the clear message sent by the support for UKIP.

That's what I don't understand about any of the other parties. UKIP has rapidly become their biggest threat. As you have said previously, although they do have other policies on their agenda, UKIP's primary campaign point is on getting out of the EU, or at least reverting to the Common Market treaty for which it was originally intended. It is this policy that the vast majority of the public see it as, and I am 99% certain that it is this that has raised UKIP to the level it currently is - yet the other parties continue on the course of being Pro-Europe, when the majority of the electorate clearly seems Anti-Europe. I just don't understand it. They're losing votes because of it & continue to do nothing about it.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1471524 wrote: That's what I don't understand about any of the other parties. UKIP has rapidly become their biggest threat. As you have said previously, although they do have other policies on their agenda, UKIP's primary campaign point is on getting out of the EU, or at least reverting to the Common Market treaty for which it was originally intended. It is this policy that the vast majority of the public see it as, and I am 99% certain that it is this that has raised UKIP to the level it currently is - yet the other parties continue on the course of being Pro-Europe, when the majority of the electorate clearly seems Anti-Europe. I just don't understand it. They're losing votes because of it & continue to do nothing about it.

I agree. It's almost political suicide being performed In front of us. The two go hand In hand... The Tories know that to quit Europe Is a move to control our own borders. Thus, for them, It's a double edged sword. You can't have one without the other. You can not curb or contain Immigration whilst Brussels continue's to dictate how many migrants we take. Cameron's pledge to continue for Turkey to join the EU for me Is political suicide.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Maybe in some parts of the country immigration is a big issue and to the mainstream - right wing media like the daily mail. All the polls suggest that the NHS os what really concernsn people. Both labour and the tories want to start privatising it.

Some pundits (OK Sky news) are suggesting the right wing nutjobs are supporting UKIP rather than the BNP with adl membership falling ans fewer peole at their rallies.

UKIP really are a fringe party the onluy reason that tghey sem to be getting anywhere is the right wing press.

Never mind the greens the SNP are the third largest party in the UK by membership and have more MP's, why not have a debate including them for the scottish audience? Nocola sturgeon vs cameron and milliband would be fun to watch.

Come the next election the liberal democrats will have ceased IMO to be a political force. If UKIP get anywhere then another scottish referendum is on the cards - especially of wetmimnster tries to say we can't have one. Wuite cfrankly the wat english politics are going we really need to seperate ourselves from you for our own good.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1471553 wrote: Maybe in some parts of the country immigration is a big issue and to the mainstream - right wing media like the daily mail. All the polls suggest that the NHS os what really concernsn people. Both labour and the tories want to start privatising it.

Some pundits (OK Sky news) are suggesting the right wing nutjobs are supporting UKIP rather than the BNP with adl membership falling ans fewer peole at their rallies.

UKIP really are a fringe party the onluy reason that tghey sem to be getting anywhere is the right wing press.

Never mind the greens the SNP are the third largest party in the UK by membership and have more MP's, why not have a debate including them for the scottish audience? Nocola sturgeon vs cameron and milliband would be fun to watch.

Come the next election the liberal democrats will have ceased IMO to be a political force. If UKIP get anywhere then another scottish referendum is on the cards - especially of wetmimnster tries to say we can't have one. Wuite cfrankly the wat english politics are going we really need to seperate ourselves from you for our own good.

Yes, the NHS Is a concern. In my Ward, people are really suffering with the closure of Frenchay hospital and the merging with Southmead Into a super hospital miles away. It's a real bone of contention around here and of course, tis my duty to point out to the electorate while out canvassing that the Tory MP who won last time pledged that he'd save the hospital and didn't..:sneaky:

You're right that many Far Right did turn to UKIP and Right Wing media has helped them but having said that, we are of late getting a huge amount of people drifting back to us. Many reasons, Including the removal by force of the previous Chairman and the amount of Tories defecting to UKIP as one thing the Far Right loathe with a passion, Is the Tories.

In all honesty, this election for me Is more of a warm up and to gain vital experience. I absolutely agree with you that this election will see off the Lib Dems and see Labour decimated to SNP In Scotland. It's going to be the most fragmented election I think we'll see In many a year. So for me, our target Is 2020 really. By then, Parliament would be seriously disrupted by UKIP and the electorate seeing they were nothing but the Tories mark two. Between now and 2020, we rebuild and then I will stand In a far more unsafe seat. It's a long term startegy but a serious bid to win a Seat In 2020.

Had my first article printed on the main web site some weeks ago. Thankfully, It's now dropped out so no-one can go and see It any more but It did bring about many old members contacting me.

Was told last night to write another for the main website which the Chairman Insists will raise my profile In the country not just In this city. I like his strategy. No more wasting deposits In Wards we haven't a hope In hell o making a dent In but a few choice candidates having everything thrown at them. I'm surprised to be put In that catagory but there Is a slim possibility we may have two seats In the North come May and hopefully a serious swing In my ward.

Return to “General Chit Chat”