Hey Islam Lighten Up SMILE

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

FourPart;1471741 wrote: Once again the question has been asked about finding a Public Copy of the Manifesto of a supposedly Democratic Political Party. Once again the question is not answered & the subject has conveniently been changed. Once again insults are thrown about not having read the Manfesto. Is it any wonder when such an 'open' party keeps it's agenda a closely guarded secret - or are you just ashamed of the policies within it?

I've offered to post a full copy of the Manifesto and the Constitution... how do you get ashamed from that ?

How about a genuine answer to my question rather than coming back with assumption ?

Why would anyone not voting for the Party wish to see a full manifesto ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

The point is that all the other Political Parties makes their Manifestos easily accessible, whereas the BNP seem to do their best to hide it & turn to insulting anyone who asks where they can find it to read it.

Secret Manifesto = Hidden Agenda.

As for not answering a question - what question? All you have done is evade my question & have done for months.

Simple question - Why all the secrecy?
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1471743 wrote: The point is that all the other Political Parties makes their Manifestos easily accessible, whereas the BNP seem to do their best to hide it & turn to insulting anyone who asks where they can find it to read it.

Secret Manifesto = Hidden Agenda.

As for not answering a question - what question? All you have done is evade my question & have done for months.

Simple question - Why all the secrecy?

And why the reluctance to answer a simple question? Why do you want to read It ?

You expect an answer from me yet you nor Bruv can answer my question.

Only recently you posted that you do not agree with all your Parties policies but the majority of them yet by the same token you believe that I must agree with everything my party proposes. Do you not see the hypocrisy of your words.

Answer my question truthfully and the answer will come to you.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

You constantly accuse me in the form of an insult of never having read the manisfesto. I have constantly asked for you to link to it so that I CAN read it. You choose not to accept the challenge & blatantly refuse to do so - quite probably because you know that if you were to do so the root of one of your pet insults would immediately go clean out of the window. I ask to read it. You immediately challenge me to say why I would want to. Why should there have to be a reason?

As you say, I agree that I don't believe in all the Labour Party policies. Nor do I disagree with all the BNP ones (at least not all the ones we're allowed to see). This is the whole point of being an informed voter of knowing what it is I'm expected to be voting for. If the agenda of a party is purposely kept hidden, then that is one party I am never going to vote for because blatantly secret politics is never going to be something to be trusted.

And you still haven't answered my simplest question. Once again you changed the subject.

3 little words.

WHY THE SECRECY?

This isn't just about me - it's the simple fact that the whole thing is kept out of the public eye? One has to ask why.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1471742 wrote: Why would anyone not voting for the Party wish to see a full manifesto ?

Are you a serious wannabe politician ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1471750 wrote: You constantly accuse me in the form of an insult of never having read the manisfesto. I have constantly asked for you to link to it so that I CAN read it. You choose not to accept the challenge & blatantly refuse to do so - quite probably because you know that if you were to do so the root of one of your pet insults would immediately go clean out of the window. I ask to read it. You immediately challenge me to say why I would want to. Why should there have to be a reason?

As you say, I agree that I don't believe in all the Labour Party policies. Nor do I disagree with all the BNP ones (at least not all the ones we're allowed to see). This is the whole point of being an informed voter of knowing what it is I'm expected to be voting for. If the agenda of a party is purposely kept hidden, then that is one party I am never going to vote for because blatantly secret politics is never going to be something to be trusted.

And you still haven't answered my simplest question. Once again you changed the subject.

3 little words.

WHY THE SECRECY?

This isn't just about me - it's the simple fact that the whole thing is kept out of the public eye? One has to ask why.

There Is no secrecy. That's In your mind due to something you want not being readily available the moment you want It. Some may call It protectionism but because It's not there the minute you want It, It's secrecy.

You are failing to grasp that the BNP Is not mainstream. We are under no obligation to put our manifesto Into a download where It can be hijacked by the UAF or HNH. As a fringe Nationalist party we have every right not to broadcast something that you and the likes of Bruv only wish to see to pick apart. If anyone genuinely wants to see It, they can.

There Is nothing to be ashamed of.. that's your Imagination... remember our manifesto has to meet the Electoral Commissions dictate.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Oscar Namechange;1471755 wrote: There Is no secrecy. That's In your mind due to something you want not being readily available the moment you want It. Some may call It protectionism but because It's not there the minute you want It, It's secrecy.

You are failing to grasp that the BNP Is not mainstream. We are under no obligation to put our manifesto Into a download where It can be hijacked by the UAF or HNH. As a fringe Nationalist party we have every right not to broadcast something that you and the likes of Bruv only wish to see to pick apart. If anyone genuinely wants to see It, they can.

There Is nothing to be ashamed of.. that's your Imagination... remember our manifesto has to meet the Electoral Commissions dictate.

Secrets - Secrets - Secrets. You have just confirmed everything I've been saying.

Do you really think that the UAF or the HNH haven't got the means to intercept any of your secret documents?

Other parties are proud of what they have in their manifestos & publish them openly, regardless of the opposition. The criminal element keep their intentions hidden away in the darkest of corners.

Once again? Why the secrecy? The only 'reason you have given so far is because you don't want a couple of other lunatic fringe parties from using it. Or are the entire BNP running scared of me & Bruv & as a result have closed all their online doors simply because of us?
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

"Why do you want to read it ?" is a bloody stupid question !
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1471761 wrote: "Why do you want to read it ?" is a bloody stupid question !

Come on then... why do you want to see It.... be honest now... none of your ' I'm the electorate ballony'
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Oscar Namechange;1471764 wrote: Come on then... why do you want to see It.... be honest now... none of your ' I'm the electorate ballony'

It's a question that deserves the derision you are getting.

You are dodging because you cant deliver.

Put up or shut up

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1471767 wrote: It's a question that deserves the derision you are getting.

You are dodging because you cant deliver.

Put up or shut up On the contrary bully boy. YOU can not find enough honesty In yourself to answer the question. Wassup ? Too difficult for you to actually write the truth as to why you'd want to Inspect the manifesto of a Party you would never vote for? Don't get shirty with me because you can't write the truth.

Now, If you asked me why I wanted the Labour manifesto, I'd at least be honest. ie to pull It apart and ridicule It.

You can't do. None of you can do that.

The BNP manifesto Is not and never has been set to attract mainstream voters. We don't want Lib/Lab/Con votes, never have and never will. We appeal to a fringe population. Thus, laying bare our manifesto for people like you simply to tut, critisize, pull apart and possibly even give UKIP more Idea's ? Why should we ? Because you say so ? I don't think so.

You'll never agree with us or vote for us so why on earth should you enjoy the privilage of reading what we propose ? There Is absolutely no purpose to making the manifesto public.

Call It secrecy all you want... the truth of the matter Is, we don't care what Lib/Lab/Con want... or haven't you worked that one out yet ?

The only purpose any sane person would have to acquire a manifesto Is with a view of voting for them. That Is not your reason for wanting It. That Is our reason for denying you that privilage... put upo or shut up bully boy.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Oscar Namechange;1471768 wrote: On the contrary bully boy. YOU can not find enough honesty In yourself to answer the question. Wassup ? Too difficult for you to actually write the truth as to why you'd want to Inspect the manifesto of a Party you would never vote for? Don't get shirty with me because you can't write the truth.

Now, If you asked me why I wanted the Labour manifesto, I'd at least be honest. ie to pull It apart and ridicule It.

You can't do. None of you can do that.

The BNP manifesto Is not and never has been set to attract mainstream voters. We don't want Lib/Lab/Con votes, never have and never will. We appeal to a fringe population. Thus, laying bare our manifesto for people like you simply to tut, critisize, pull apart and possibly even give UKIP more Idea's ? Why should we ? Because you say so ? I don't think so.

You'll never agree with us or vote for us so why on earth should you enjoy the privilage of reading what we propose ? There Is absolutely no purpose to making the manifesto public.

Call It secrecy all you want... the truth of the matter Is, we don't care what Lib/Lab/Con want... or haven't you worked that one out yet ?

If you think I'm a bully boy you aint cut out for politics. The questions get harder and from people far more politically savvy than me.

We wont see it cos you're pretty sure we wont like what we read......got it !....thought so.......you're probably right.

Whats the point of just sticking to the fringe then ? Obviously no confidence in yourselves.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1471769 wrote: If you think I'm a bully boy you aint cut out for politics. The questions get harder and from people far more politically savvy than me.

We wont see it cos you're pretty sure we wont like what we read......got it !....thought so.......you're probably right.

Whats the point of just sticking to the fringe then ? Obviously no confidence in yourselves. What part of we do not and never have courted the mainstream vote do you really not get ? Or Is this just too difficult for you ?

As It happens, I don't give a toss If the manifesto Is available on download. I'm more than happy to post a copy for anyone with a genuine Interest. Yet, If Adam's decision has annoyed the likes of you because you are stamping your childish feet in tantrum, then I'm all for It.

Still can't be honest can you ? Still can't answer that question can you ? The truth a little too uncomfortable for you Is It ?
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1471764 wrote: Come on then... why do you want to see It.... be honest now... none of your ' I'm the electorate ballony'

You have to laugh..................or you would cry.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Oscar Namechange;1471771 wrote: What part of we do not and never have courted the mainstream vote do you really not get ? Or Is this just too difficult for you ?

As It happens, I don't give a toss If the manifesto Is available on download. I'm more than happy to post a copy for anyone with a genuine Interest. Yet, If Adam's decision has annoyed the likes of you because you are stamping your childish feet in tantrum, then I'm all for It.

Still can't be honest can you ? Still can't answer that question can you ? The truth a little too uncomfortable for you Is It ?

Your failing badly. You'r ruffled. You've lost any composure a politician should have. Your ranting and its quite comical. You REALLY arent up for this politics are you.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1471774 wrote: Your failing badly. You'r ruffled. You've lost any composure a politician should have. Your ranting and its quite comical. You REALLY arent up for this politics are you.

Let's try again....

I would download the Labour manifesto only to pull It apart, critisize It and mock It.

That's the truth that you fail to show here.

So by my example, why don't you answer the question ?

Why would you want to see a manifesto for a Party that you'd never vote for ?

If you can't tell the truth as Is obvious here... just say so.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Here.........................do you reckon if Tesco had the same tactics, they might have saved all that advertising costs ?
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1471776 wrote: Here.........................do you reckon if Tesco had the same tactics, they might have saved all that advertising costs ?

Another one who can't answer the question truthfully........ ie typical Labour supporter.

I've told the truth but you car Incapable... or Is It the secrecy you accuse us of ?

Either way, neither of you are capable of giving an honest answer. I'll leave you to play with yourselves...

If anyone would genuinely like a printed version our our manifesto, let me know and I'll post you one while these continue to stamp their feet.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Oscar Namechange;1471775 wrote: Let's try again....

I would download the Labour manifesto only to pull It apart, critisize It and mock It.

That's the truth that you fail to show here.

So by my example, why don't you answer the question ?

Why would you want to see a manifesto for a Party that you'd never vote for ?

If you can't tell the truth as Is obvious here... just say so.

I have the right and entitlement to question and investigate every part of any political party, including their respective constitutions and manifestos, to judge their worthiness or otherwise of my vote.

If they feel the need to withhold any part thereof because of fears of ridicule, then they are far weaker than I thought.

There ! "Why do you want to read it" was a stupid question and it didnt deserve the response I have given but hey, thats the kinda guy I am

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1471779 wrote: but hey, thats the kinda guy I am

Yep, I've certainly seen that for myself tonight.

They do not fear ridicule... do you seriously believe that after what we've had thrown at us over the decades we fear ridicule? Oh please... get In touch with the real world here.

So now you've finally admitted why you'd want to see It... ridicule.... You and your Ilk are thus, the exact reason we do what we do...well done... see, you finally got there In the end.

We do not and never will, pander to people like you. Put up or shut up. That's what you say Isn't It ? Take your own advice. We don't, never have and never will, care what you think. Comprende ?
Oscar Namechange

Meanwhile Oscar continue's to mock the Labour Party manifesto/
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Snowfire;1471769 wrote: If you think I'm a bully boy you aint cut out for politics. The questions get harder and from people far more politically savvy than me.

Whats the point of just sticking to the fringe then ? Obviously no confidence in yourselves.

From your comments i assume you support either Labour or Conservative.

The B.N.P. to date do not have have one figure convicted of child abuse or fraud. We do not have a council that turned a blind eye to that gang rape of children. When we do, that's when you get to take the moral high ground over us. Until then you should hang your head in shame for supporting illegal wars and the cover up of mass child abuse.

Mock Oscar all you like for i sense a touch of jealousy here. If you're so right then put your money where your mouth is and stand for Parliament yourself. Oscar may not win, she may not get it right and she will get things wrong but unlike you, she's at least out there doing it and helping people in her community. When you've done all of that, then you get to mock. The country is full of people like you who read a few tabloids and next you are the expert on all things political. Armchair critics that's what you are. Believe me, it takes balls to go and stand in a high street representing the far right. Balls you do not have chum. Come out canvassing on the streets with us. I guarantee you wouldn't last five minutes but you keep mocking her attempts if it makes you the big man.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

You could not make it up could you ?

OK take it anyway you want it, I will say it so we can move on..............

"I would like to see a copy of the BNP Manifesto in order to take the piss out of it, or alternatively to judge where my vote should go in the upcoming elections"

If it is not ready yet............fair enough.

It should be a public document, so that the good British public can make a decision on it's content.

Why should the BNP Manifesto become a personal matter ?
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Peter Lake;1471792 wrote: From your comments i assume you support either Labour or Conservative.

The B.N.P. to date do not have have one figure convicted of child abuse or fraud. We do not have a council that turned a blind eye to that gang rape of children. When we do, that's when you get to take the moral high ground over us. Until then you should hang your head in shame for supporting illegal wars and the cover up of mass child abuse.

Mock Oscar all you like for i sense a touch of jealousy here. If you're so right then put your money where your mouth is and stand for Parliament yourself. Oscar may not win, she may not get it right and she will get things wrong but unlike you, she's at least out there doing it and helping people in her community. When you've done all of that, then you get to mock. The country is full of people like you who read a few tabloids and next you are the expert on all things political. Armchair critics that's what you are. Believe me, it takes balls to go and stand in a high street representing the far right. Balls you do not have chum. Come out canvassing on the streets with us. I guarantee you wouldn't last five minutes but you keep mocking her attempts if it makes you the big man.

This is politics. If you cant stand the heat move away from the fire.

If Oscar thinks this is mocking then she shouldnt take part in politics. The questions will get much harder and people will shout much, much louder

I am rightfully entitled to question vigorously anybody or any party willing to stick their head above the parapet. If they want my vote they need to answer questions.

You dont like the critisism ? Tough ! You're both naive if you think getting upset over a few comments on a forum amounts to a successful start to a political career.

If this kind of mocking is upsetting to you both, its not me that needs to grow the balls

Winston Churchill
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Bruv;1471801 wrote: You could not make it up could you ?

OK take it anyway you want it, I will say it so we can move on..............

"I would like to see a copy of the BNP Manifesto in order to take the piss out of it, or alternatively to judge where my vote should go in the upcoming elections"

If it is not ready yet............fair enough.

It should be a public document, so that the good British public can make a decision on it's content.

Why should the BNP Manifesto become a personal matter ?

It's not a personal matter. It is only you that has made it personal for the simple reason you 're not getting your own way. It is you who continue's to make an issue of it.

Now you've finally answered in an honest manner, perhaps you could understand why Mr Walker wishes to deprive you of the ability to download it.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Peter Lake;1471803 wrote: It's not a personal matter. It is only you that has made it personal for the simple reason you 're not getting your own way. It is you who continue's to make an issue of it.

Now you've finally answered in an honest manner, perhaps you could understand why Mr Walker wishes to deprive you of the ability to download it.

I can download the Constitution, I have downloaded it, but because I am abiding by the spirit if not the specific rules included in it, I will not share the link or publish any of it here, because it might cause FG problems..........that is the only reason.

I have visited both Conservative and Labour websites and have linked in this thread to their Manifestos (And HERE is the Lib Dem one)

I shall continue to search on line until the BNP Manifesto is ready for the electorate.........as is normal with Political Parties seeking power.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Why does anyone read anything? To learn. To understand. To see the truth. Anyone who might have any reason for anyone not to access such things for one reason or another will try to hide it with the "Why Do You Want To Read It" philosophy.

You know, the arguments as to why it's kept secret would hold just as sound for why a paedo would not want his porn collection made public. "It's only meant for a fringe group".

Just what is the point of standing for election if you don't want votes, regardless of where they come from? Why bother campaigning in the first place? Why all the strutting & swaggering if a former member of another party decides to defect to you if you don't want their votes?

In politics you must be prepared to be challenged on points in the manifesto & to stand by them. On the other hand, of course, if you want to totally renege on everything held within it & just make up the rules as you go along, then of course you're not going to want anyone to know what the rules are, just in case you get held to account when you go back on them.

You really should go in for Stand Up Comedy. You're making a far better job of it than politics.
Oscar Namechange

If I were to sit here and write every lie, every broken promise, every U Turn, made by mainstream politicians I'd be here for a year solid.

Yet, I'll give you one.

' Vote Conservative and I will give you the referendum on the EU that Gordon Brown denied the people of Britain'

Remember that ?

Because I'm pushed for time, here's some of Labour's failed policies, lies and broken promises.

General Election 2010: Labour's broken manifesto pledges - Telegraph

The BNP has remained for over 30 years true to our grass roots and original policies.

If anyone needs to go Into comedy Fourpart, It's you.... Three blind mice.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

FourPart;1471811 wrote: Why does anyone read anything? To learn. To understand. To see the truth. Anyone who might have any reason for anyone not to access such things for one reason or another will try to hide it with the "Why Do You Want To Read It" philosophy.

You know, the arguments as to why it's kept secret would hold just as sound for why a paedo would not want his porn collection made public. "It's only meant for a fringe group".

Just what is the point of standing for election if you don't want votes, regardless of where they come from? Why bother campaigning in the first place? Why all the strutting & swaggering if a former member of another party decides to defect to you if you don't want their votes?

In politics you must be prepared to be challenged on points in the manifesto & to stand by them. On the other hand, of course, if you want to totally renege on everything held within it & just make up the rules as you go along, then of course you're not going to want anyone to know what the rules are, just in case you get held to account when you go back on them.

You really should go in for Stand Up Comedy. You're making a far better job of it than politics.

Your party turned a blind eye to the gang rape of 1,400 children. You need to learn to cope with the feeling of loss because come May, Labour will be decimated by the S.N.P. in Scotland and in England you'll lose out to Farage. You may get a few rats jumping ship from the Liberal Democrats but in Westminster, you'll barely be represented. Happy days. We can only gain but i predict you'll lose 30 to 35 seats.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Oscar Namechange;1471818 wrote: If I were to sit here and write every lie, every broken promise, every U Turn, made by mainstream politicians I'd be here for a year solid.

Yet, I'll give you one.

' Vote Conservative and I will give you the referendum on the EU that Gordon Brown denied the people of Britain'

Remember that ?

Because I'm pushed for time, here's some of Labour's failed policies, lies and broken promises.

General Election 2010: Labour's broken manifesto pledges - Telegraph

The BNP has remained for over 30 years true to our grass roots and original policies.

If anyone needs to go Into comedy Fourpart, It's you.... Three blind mice.
My point exactly. Even the Conservatives have been made to account for their broken promises because they were, at least, open about what their promises were. Otherwise how would we know they had broken them?

But, of course, we can't accuse the BNP of having broken their Manifesto Promises, because they don't let anyone know what they are - if, indeed they have any.

As for manifestos having to be acceptable in order to register - bear in mind that one of the policies of the Monster Raving Loony Party was that underwear would have to be worn on the outside - and I imagine they got more votes than you ever did on policies like that - but, at least, they were open about what their policies. Even Al Murray has published his manifesto for FUKP. Al Murray who, as a genuine Stand Up Comedian has, in my opinion, far more political credibility than the BNP.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1471826 wrote: My point exactly. Even the Conservatives have been made to account for their broken promises because they were, at least, open about what their promises were. Otherwise how would we know they had broken them?

But, of course, we can't accuse the BNP of having broken their Manifesto Promises, because they don't let anyone know what they are - if, indeed they have any.

As for manifestos having to be acceptable in order to register - bear in mind that one of the policies of the Monster Raving Loony Party was that underwear would have to be worn on the outside - and I imagine they got more votes than you ever did on policies like that - but, at least, they were open about what their policies. Even Al Murray has published his manifesto for FUKP. Al Murray who, as a genuine Stand Up Comedian has, in my opinion, far more political credibility than the BNP.

How can the BNP break promises.?

You're really not getting this are you ?

The list I gave you were a list of broken promises made In the Labour manifesto and broken once In power.

Now If, the BNP have never been In power, If they have never had an elected MP In Westminster, how can they break manifesto promises?

If they had Indeed seen 10 Mp's returned who then U turned, you'd have a point but you're flapping In the wind here,

A Manifesto can only be Implemented once the Party has won and entered Number 10 or do you not understand how that works?

Now I have a genuine serious question for you.

Our Party may be guilty of many things but you'd be hard pressed to even find an extramarital affair In our key figures. You seem a fairly sane Intelligent person so why would you associate yourself with a Party so embroiled In child abuse ?

labour25 | This site is about Labour Party Paedophiles

Labour accused of turning blind eye to child abuse | Daily Mail Online

Elm Guest House child abuse scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/ed- ... -1-7055963
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1471828 wrote: A Manifesto can only be Implemented once the Party has won and entered Number 10 or do you not understand how that works?

It is normal for all political parties to declare their policies before elections so that the public can choose from the different policies on offer.......so in the absence of the official BNP 2015 Manifesto I have managed to dig up this undated Mini Manifesto
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Oscar Namechange;1471828 wrote: How can the BNP break promises.?

You're really not getting this are you ?

The list I gave you were a list of broken promises made In the Labour manifesto and broken once In power.

Now If, the BNP have never been In power, If they have never had an elected MP In Westminster, how can they break manifesto promises?

If they had Indeed seen 10 Mp's returned who then U turned, you'd have a point but you're flapping In the wind here,

A Manifesto can only be Implemented once the Party has won and entered Number 10 or do you not understand how that works?

Now I have a genuine serious question for you.

Our Party may be guilty of many things but you'd be hard pressed to even find an extramarital affair In our key figures. You seem a fairly sane Intelligent person so why would you associate yourself with a Party so embroiled In child abuse ?

labour25 | This site is about Labour Party Paedophiles

Labour accused of turning blind eye to child abuse | Daily Mail Online

Elm Guest House child abuse scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ed Miliband admits Rotherham child abuse victims were ‘terribly let down’ by Labour representatives - The Star

First of all, anyone who performs such heinous crimes deserves everything they get & I have no sympathy or support for them, regardless of the party they represent.

Any Daily Mail report can be dismissed out of hand - not really worth the click of a mouse.

The Wiki Elm Guest House link, however, I did find of interest. It gave a balanced report & named & shamed quite a few of those who have skeletons in their closets - primarily, from what it seems, Conservatives & Liberals, revealed by an investigation raised by Tom Watson (Labour).

As far as being hard pressed to find a scandal among the BNP. How about Steve Squires then? Owner of a Soho Sex Shop & accused of selling Date Rape Drugs. The majority of the leading hierarchy, including yourself, have criminal records. At least one teacher having been struck off after assaulting his pupils.

If you put these offences into a level based on per capita percentages, the BNP probably rank #1 for criminal & moral offences.

I sometimes wonder, though, regardless of Party Politics, as it seems to be common to all parties, if there is something inherently innate within the mentality of those who put themselves up for such positions of power that drives them to such sexually orientated crimes. Could there be some connection between the yearning for power & the recognised fact that rape is not about sexual gratification, but about control?
Oscar Namechange

Criminal offences... you're talking about members. We can't govern every single member's private life as can any Party.

The people with Criminal offences In youre. Party are either key figures or elected Councillor's.

Big difference.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Oscar Namechange;1471835 wrote: Criminal offences... you're talking about members. We can't govern every single member's private life as can any Party.

The people with Criminal offences In youre. Party are either key figures or elected Councillor's.

Big difference.

Of course there's a big difference. The public saw fit to elect those particular members. The point is that they are still members. If you put the qualifier on only elected members, then you're right. BNP may well come across as being spotlessly clean, not having any elected members.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1471837 wrote: Of course there's a big difference. The public saw fit to elect those particular members. The point is that they are still members. If you put the qualifier on only elected members, then you're right. BNP may well come across as being spotlessly clean, not having any elected members.

It's worse for the fact that they are elected when they are convicted of fraud or child abuse. No Party can dictate to It's members what they do In their private lives but once elected, there's a certain amount of responsibility that goes with that. It's not like It's the odd one. That list Is now out of date and more have since been convicted. That's scandalous.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Oscar Namechange;1471838 wrote: It's worse for the fact that they are elected when they are convicted of fraud or child abuse. No Party can dictate to It's members what they do In their private lives but once elected, there's a certain amount of responsibility that goes with that. It's not like It's the odd one. That list Is now out of date and more have since been convicted. That's scandalous.
1. It's worse when they commit the crimes once they're elected.

2. It's not so bad if they commit the crimes before they're elected.

Two statements saying exactly the same thing, but can be read to mean entirely different things.

The simple fact remains that it's equally inacceptable whether the commit the crimes before or after they get elected.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1471840 wrote: 1. It's worse when they commit the crimes once they're elected.

2. It's not so bad if they commit the crimes before they're elected.

Two statements saying exactly the same thing, but can be read to mean entirely different things.

The simple fact remains that it's equally inacceptable whether the commit the crimes before or after they get elected. I think It's going to get a whole lot worse. That Inquirey Into the child abuse ring going back to the 70's Is not going away and I predict that In typical smear campaign style, names and Parties will be published before May.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

FourPart;1471811 wrote:

You really should go in for Stand Up Comedy. You're making a far better job of it than politics. So should you and you could start with telling a Mormon audience that they practice polygamy. If that doesn't raise a chuckle you could try a Jewish audience and explain to them that Halal is the same as Kosher. It made me laugh.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

FourPart;1471833 wrote: First of all, anyone who performs such heinous crimes deserves everything they get & I have no sympathy or support for them, regardless of the party they represent.

Any Daily Mail report can be dismissed out of hand - not really worth the click of a mouse.

The Wiki Elm Guest House link, however, I did find of interest. It gave a balanced report & named & shamed quite a few of those who have skeletons in their closets - primarily, from what it seems, Conservatives & Liberals, revealed by an investigation raised by Tom Watson (Labour).

As far as being hard pressed to find a scandal among the BNP. How about Steve Squires then? Owner of a Soho Sex Shop & accused of selling Date Rape Drugs. The majority of the leading hierarchy, including yourself, have criminal records. At least one teacher having been struck off after assaulting his pupils.

If you put these offences into a level based on per capita percentages, the BNP probably rank #1 for criminal & moral offences.

I sometimes wonder, though, regardless of Party Politics, as it seems to be common to all parties, if there is something inherently innate within the mentality of those who put themselves up for such positions of power that drives them to such sexually orientated crimes. Could there be some connection between the yearning for power & the recognised fact that rape is not about sexual gratification, but about control?

You really need to get your facts right. The only reason Oscar has to keep replying to you is to state the facts because you, make it up as you go along. Why anyone takes your posts as read is beyond me, it's utter bull, fantasy and assumption.

You show me evidence, documented evidence that Steve Squire's sold date rape drugs. He had a sex shop. So does Jacqueline Gold, one of the most respected in the world.

Show us evidence of a conviction.

Let's see where you get this from now. Two blogs on the internet, one by Eddy Butler and the other by Hope not hate which just in case you are clueless here also, that is the far left opponent of the B.N.P. Do you actually have an idea of the history of Eddy Butler or are you just assuming he's some jolly nice chap who wouldn't dream of making this up to discredit the party?

British National Party

Adam Walkers conviction was not for assaulting his pupils, you need to be very careful about that. You were not in court throughout his trial either. Once again you jump to conclusions. Unless of course, you can provide evidence that Adam Walker laid his hands on them. That's what you're claiming here isn't it ?

Nobody is objecting to you having an opinion and nobody objects to you posting you opinion. Nobody objects to you loathing the B.N.P. either, after all, we loathe your Labour party for turning a blind eye to mass rape of children and the amount of convicted child abusers you have in your party. Yet, all you do on this forum is make it up because you think that makes you look knowledgeable when it has the opposite because you can't prove anything you say. The B.N.P. has a very long history of internal fighting and internal fragmentation. It's obvious you have no idea of this history so what you do is flounder about trying to find something, anything. You find a few blogs from staunch opponents whi have fallen foul of Griffin and the rest you make up as you go along while in the process making yourself look ridiculous. By all means, slate the B.N.P. but just provide evidence to facts eh, and not what you think happened?
Oscar Namechange

Can I have my lappy back now ? Ta.... You'll see Steve Saturday In London. You can ask him about his date rape drugs then Peter :yh_rotfl
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Bruv;1471831 wrote: It is normal for all political parties to declare their policies before elections so that the public can choose from the different policies on offer.......so in the absence of the official BNP 2015 Manifesto I have managed to dig up this undated Mini Manifesto
Now why couldn't Oscar have done somthing like that when asked in the first place?

As it happens, I agree with practically everything on that list (now that's scary). The question is, though, is that really comparable to the actual manifesto, or just a load of campaign lies, cherry picking to appeal to the electorate. Oh - I forgot - the BNP aren't looking for votes.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Peter Lake;1471868 wrote: You really need to get your facts right. The only reason Oscar has to keep replying to you is to state the facts because you, make it up as you go along. Why anyone takes your posts as read is beyond me, it's utter bull, fantasy and assumption.

You show me evidence, documented evidence that Steve Squire's sold date rape drugs. He had a sex shop. So does Jacqueline Gold, one of the most respected in the world.
Did I say that it was illegal to run a Sex Shop? No. Neither is it illegal to be a Tax Avoider. Immoral? I would say yes. I wonder how many Labour or Tory voters would have such a high opinion of their leaders if it came to light that they were mixed up with the Porn industry.

Did I say that he had been convicted of selling date raqpe drugs? No. I said he had been ACCUSED of selling them - or do you deny that as well?

Adam Walkers conviction was not for assaulting his pupils, you need to be very careful about that. You were not in court throughout his trial either. Once again you jump to conclusions. Unless of course, you can provide evidence that Adam Walker laid his hands on them. That's what you're claiming here isn't it ?

On that point I apologise. I used the wrong word. I said Assaulted, when I meant Abused. It was Oscar I was thinking about that was convicted for the Assault.

You find a few blogs from staunch opponents whi have fallen foul of Griffin and the rest you make up as you go along while in the process making yourself look ridiculous. By all means, slate the B.N.P. but just provide evidence to facts eh, and not what you think happened?
The only Blog I recall posting was regarding Obama, and had nothing to do with the BNP. Furthermore it contained accreditation to the facts, as opposed to Oscar's response blog link which merely contained non-accredited opinions. Whenever I post anything I try to make them BBC ones, rather than politically biased press. Yes, I know you claim that the BBC is far from being unbiased, but that is because it doesn't put you in a favourable light. Well that is hardly surprising, now, is it? Why on earth would it want to put some covert racist organisation in a favourable light?
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1471879 wrote: Did I say that it was illegal to run a Sex Shop? No. Neither is it illegal to be a Tax Avoider. Immoral? I would say yes. I wonder how many Labour or Tory voters would have such a high opinion of their leaders if it came to light that they were mixed up with the Porn industry.

Did I say that he had been convicted of selling date raqpe drugs? No. I said he had been ACCUSED of selling them - or do you deny that as well?

On that point I apologise. I used the wrong word. I said Assaulted, when I meant Abused. It was Oscar I was thinking about that was convicted for the Assault.

The only Blog I recall posting was regarding Obama, and had nothing to do with the BNP. Furthermore it contained accreditation to the facts, as opposed to Oscar's response blog link which merely contained non-accredited opinions. Whenever I post anything I try to make them BBC ones, rather than politically biased press. Yes, I know you claim that the BBC is far from being unbiased, but that is because it doesn't put you in a favourable light. Well that is hardly surprising, now, is it? Why on earth would it want to put some covert racist organisation in a favourable light?

You absolutely talk out of your backside don't you ? OK, let's attempt to wade through this garbage. For someone so vocal on this forum and so opinionated, you have to be one of the most uneducated I've ever come across. Peter's right, you make It up as you go along and you are lying. You pontificate as some expert on fragmented nationalism of the UK and you haven't a clue. I have my spats with Bruv but as least I can afford him some respect In that he does his research, he sources the root of Information and he offers proof on this forum with documented evidence. You do none of that simply because you have no clue as to what you're looking for In the first place.

First of all.

Posted by Fourpart

I wonder how many Labour or Tory voters would have such a high opinion of their leaders if it came to light that they were mixed up with the Porn industry."

Are you really that uneducated about this country, It's leaders and the election? Yes, It's the Daily Mail but the photographs tell no lies.

She is the sex shop queen most well-known for bringing the Rampant Rabbit to Britain.

So it is perhaps surprising that Jacqueline Gold has been unveiled as the Tories’ latest campaign weapon.

The Ann Summers boss was paraded by the party as its newest supporter, sitting in the front row as George Osborne and his colleagues attacked Labour over spending.

Read more: Ann Summers boss�*Jacqueline Gold brought in by Tories to get election campaign buzzing | Daily Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now let's look to your Labour Party who support and fund the UAF to stop the rise of the BNP. Let's see what shining example of British morality they found to raise money for them... oh here comes Pete Doherty. Remember him ? Criminal, drug addict and prison Inmate. Wow you must be so proud.

Pete Doherty jailed for six months | Music | The Guardian

Unite Against Fascism | Musician Pete Doherty backs UAF financial appeal for elections

And you think we are Immoral for having an Organiser who owns a sex shop ? :wah:

So you meant to use the word ' abused' did you ?

Abuse | Define Abuse at Dictionary.com

Adam did not abuse his authority. At the time he had none and contrary to your lies, they were not his pupils. He did not sexually abuse them either as your Labour Peers do. He did not touch them and If you'd been In court for the trial, you'd find he did not so much as frighten them either. He was actually convicted for Dangerous driving and taking a knife to the tyres of their bikes. He never came Into contact with the youths. Yes, I agree he shouldn't have done It.

Now you slip In, my assault just for good measure. Thanks to my assault, I chair meetings with local police. I have been on BBC radio 11 times now, previously with the likes of Chris Greyling and John Jones who I doubt you have ever heard of. We've raised and continue to do so for the RBL... I could go on... but you think I'm ashamed of a common assault charge on a 5ft 9 Inch foul mouthed yob who threatened my husband after vandalising a war memorial ? Dream on.

People like you are a danger to this forum because you never like Bruv source your Info. Unlike you, most of us here meet up elsewhere and are friends off site. We have our spats and Peter and I have also had our fallings out with the owner and Admin here yet none of us wants to see this forum with problems. The entire reason that admin ask for evidence and links Is to protect the forum yet you seem hellbent on destroying It with lies and libel.

You are a liability. Yes, I am a beligerant argumentative know It It all most of the time but you are a liability with your lies and false Info on this forum.

Peter's right... the reason I have to follow you Is to correct your libel. However, one day, when I am away for a few days and through bad luck, the wrong person Is looking In, a civil law suit will be Issued for your libel. It won't be you who suffers. It'll be Bryn and everyone else here. I'm sure you write your posts In a misguided belief that you are educated enough In politics to do so but more to wind up those who lean to the right here and Peter and I are not the only one's, yet you don't know members well enough here to know that. I have no Idea why you would want to bring this forum down or put Bryn In that position but I suggest you take a leaf out of Bruv's and gmc's book and that Is find actual documented evidence before writing this garbage.

As Peter said, we don't care If you loathe the BNP. We loathe Labour for allowing children to be gang raped. Yet, that gives you no excuse to lie about people In a Party that you know Jack about or who they are.

Frankly and finally, anyone who didn't know that our Prime Minister had brought In Jaqueline Gold to promote the Tories In the election needs a reality check. My 14 year old Grand daughter knew that. Do some research before you humiliate yourself further.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

If you spent less time ticking off people on Forum you could knock out a BNP Manifesto.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Bruv;1471936 wrote: If you spent less time ticking off people on Forum you could knock out a BNP Manifesto.

She's been rather complimentary about you which is a rarity. I'd leave it there if i were you.

Fourpart. Oscar was not convicted of assault, that's libel. Either research the difference between common assault and assault or make the effort to research her case because i'm up to here with the lies you spout on this forum. If you think being invited onto breakfast tv with Kirsty Gallagher, repeatedly and still asked on to BBC radio with politicians, having the R.B.L. give her a guard of honour at court complete with standard bearers, the most famous defence lawyer in the country represent her pro bono and regular invitations to represent her community in various projects is shame in any way, then you keep going. The insistence in bringing up her court case when you fall foul of her is tedious and comes across as a shed load of jealousy dear.

She's in a world right now that you can only dream of so give it a rest. Go and write another letter to your M.P. and dream on. We're done with your lies and libel.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Peter Lake;1471941 wrote: She's been rather complimentary about you which is a rarity. I'd leave it there if i were you.

So......should I be forever grateful ?

Perhaps you could collaborate and knock the manifesto out quicker........you work well together.

There are punters out there waiting with bated breath.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Bruv;1471945 wrote: So......should I be forever grateful ?

Perhaps you could collaborate and knock the manifesto out quicker........you work well together.

There are punters out there waiting with bated breath.

Tell us where to send it.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Peter Lake;1471946 wrote: Tell us where to send it.

Publish the bleeding thing, post it on The Site.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Bruv;1471951 wrote: Publish the bleeding thing, post it on The Site. I'll ask Adam saturday if we can send you a link. That's probably the best we can do. It's actually no different to the policies published on the website with the addition of new motions they passed in Blackpool.

Return to “General Chit Chat”