A Prediction

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

A Prediction

Post by Lon »

It will not happen in my lifetime or for some time, but it is already beginning and will escalate until there are very few Muslims left in the world. Trying to separate the so called Good Muslims from the Radical Terrorist faction will unite Christians/Jews/Hindu's/ and others, that see not only their religion being threatened, but their entire way of life causing all Muslims to get caught up in the maelstrom of genocide activities.
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

Lon;1472490 wrote: It will not happen in my lifetime or for some time, but it is already beginning and will escalate until there are very few Muslims left in the world. Trying to separate the so called Good Muslims from the Radical Terrorist faction will unite Christians/Jews/Hindu's/ and others, that see not only their religion being threatened, but their entire way of life causing all Muslims to get caught up in the maelstrom of genocide activities.

I think I preferred your "What I had for dinner " threads Lon.......

They are the fastest growing religion, or so I believe, I would guess the opposite........If I were pressed.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snowfire

A Prediction

Post by Snowfire »

Bruv;1472491 wrote: I think I preferred your "What I had for dinner " threads Lon.......

They are the fastest growing religion, or so I believe, I would guess the opposite........If I were pressed.

I would have to agree, though in the UK at least Atheism is growing the fastest
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Lon

A Prediction

Post by Lon »

Bruv;1472491 wrote: I think I preferred your "What I had for dinner " threads Lon.......

They may be the fastest growing religion Bruv, but they are not getting many new recruits from within the groups that see them as a threat, and that group is substantial and has the education/skills/technology to destroy them.
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

Lon;1472495 wrote: They may be the fastest growing religion Bruv, but they are not getting many new recruits from within the groups that see them as a threat, and that group is substantial and has the education/skills/technology to destroy them.

They are the fastest growing religion in the US................it seems, America is the biggest Group that sees them as a threat.

Most are not a problem, but the same as any persecuted group, they will unite against an outside threat.
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Lon;1472490 wrote: It will not happen in my lifetime or for some time, but it is already beginning and will escalate until there are very few Muslims left in the world. Trying to separate the so called Good Muslims from the Radical Terrorist faction will unite Christians/Jews/Hindu's/ and others, that see not only their religion being threatened, but their entire way of life causing all Muslims to get caught up in the maelstrom of genocide activities.

Well...........you won't be around (nor I) to say "I told you so" so what difference does it make? Muslims & Fear Mongerers would have the opposite prediction.

Predict the numbers for the next lottery & throw everyone here a big party instead! Make all our dreams come true. :yh_pray
Oscar Namechange

A Prediction

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I think you all need to sit down before you read this.

Your OP Lon Is something that Is subject to huge debate. It's often fueled by leaders coming out at every atrocity and stating ' This Is nothing to do with Islam.

I actually agree with that. ( Bruv drops down In a dead faint )

These atrocities are terrorism and Islam Is used as the excuse and the cause.

What Is true, Is that this terrorism by being carried out In the name of Islam Is turning Europe further to the Far Right and I can only Imagine how worrying this can be for peaceful Muslims. From everything I see, undeniably, there has been a change In attitudes and the general feeling that Is spreading, Is anger and up to the neck of It.

Obama blames Europe for not Integrating Muslims enough but on the contrary, people feel like they have been kicked In the teeth at these atrocities when countries have been so welcoming. That mood Is growing and I agree with you entirely. I also envisage, 5 years from now, a Europe and even USA on the turn. I have Muslim neighbours and friends and only last night when my husband chatted to them, they asked ' Are we In danger here now'.

I don't have the answers Lon. On one hand stop the atrocities In the name of Islam but realistically, will they or can they stop now ? On the other hand, how many Innocent people die In the name of religion ? At what point does the reasoning run out? Radical Jihadists do not compromise, they do not accept concessions or deals.

I went to a meeting about 5 years ago Lon and we were told that a Holy War would rage within 20 years and I laughed at the ridiculous of that statement.

Yet, every day I see so much violence and not just In Europe but Nigeria and Syria. Something has to be done but I don't know what. The difficulty In the main Is how to do you assimilate and Integrate Muslims better If these atrocities get worse? It's chicken and egg but I really do believe the world Is turning and not always for the right reasons.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elinadav- ... 12961.html
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

If you blame Islam for the atrocities in the Middle East, would you blame Christianity for the atrocities committed by Hitler ?
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472506 wrote: If you blame Islam for the atrocities in the Middle East, would you blame Christianity for the atrocities committed by Hitler ?

It's not the same Bruv. Even the nazi's didn't show up praising Jesus. Christianity was not even used as an excuse to kill Jews. Hitler was not on a Xian crusade. He wanted a "pure" white race.
Lon

A Prediction

Post by Lon »

Bruv;1472499 wrote: They are the fastest growing religion in the US................it seems, America is the biggest Group that sees them as a threat.

Most are not a problem, but the same as any persecuted group, they will unite against an outside threat.

I think you are missing my whole point, and that is the fact that terrorist activities are on the increase every where and will continue not just in France/Germany. but wait until countries like Norway/Sweden/Italy etc get infected with terrorist activities. They will continue because of the over all growing Muslim population which of course will always contain some element of radical, and within the radicals some TERRORISTS. This unfortunately will create a backlash that will affect ALL Muslims. I may be tolerant and you may be tolerant, but there are those that have no tolerance at all and will be the instigators of reprisals.
Oscar Namechange

A Prediction

AnneBoleyn;1472509 wrote: It's not the same Bruv. Even the nazi's didn't show up praising Jesus. Christianity was not even used as an excuse to kill Jews. Hitler was not on a Xian crusade. He wanted a "pure" white race.

Correct... the Aryan race... Haven't you got some prison Inmate group similar ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

A Prediction

Lon;1472511 wrote: I think you are missing my whole point, and that is the fact that terrorist activities are on the increase every where and will continue not just in France/Germany. but wait until countries like Norway/Sweden/Italy etc get infected with terrorist activities. They will continue because of the over all growing Muslim population which of course will always contain some element of radical, and within the radicals some TERRORISTS. This unfortunately will create a backlash that will affect ALL Muslims. I may be tolerant and you may be tolerant, but there are those that have no tolerance at all and will be the instigators of reprisals.

I'd go further Lon, I think the tolerant are becoming Intolerant also.
Lon

A Prediction

Post by Lon »

Bruv;1472506 wrote: If you blame Islam for the atrocities in the Middle East, would you blame Christianity for the atrocities committed by Hitler ?

I personally do not blame Islam itself for the atrocities, but it is a fact that Terrorists are a part of Islam.
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

Most Germans were Christians, Allied troops had Chaplains and Priests attached, who prayed for them before going into battle.

The principle behind the Hitler comment applies both ways.

Sure enough gods name has been invoked by US Presidents in my lifetime.

My point is you can hardly blame a whole religion for a relatively few nutters
Lon

A Prediction

Post by Lon »

Oscar Namechange;1472502 wrote: I think you all need to sit down before you read this.

Your OP Lon Is something that Is subject to huge debate. It's often fueled by leaders coming out at every atrocity and stating ' This Is nothing to do with Islam.

I actually agree with that. ( Bruv drops down In a dead faint )

These atrocities are terrorism and Islam Is used as the excuse and the cause.

What Is true, Is that this terrorism by being carried out In the name of Islam Is turning Europe further to the Far Right and I can only Imagine how worrying this can be for peaceful Muslims. From everything I see, undeniably, there has been a change In attitudes and the general feeling that Is spreading, Is anger and up to the neck of It.

Obama blames Europe for not Integrating Muslims enough but on the contrary, people feel like they have been kicked In the teeth at these atrocities when countries have been so welcoming. That mood Is growing and I agree with you entirely. I also envisage, 5 years from now, a Europe and even USA on the turn. I have Muslim neighbours and friends and only last night when my husband chatted to them, they asked ' Are we In danger here now'.

I don't have the answers Lon. On one hand stop the atrocities In the name of Islam but realistically, will they or can they stop now ? On the other hand, how many Innocent people die In the name of religion ? At what point does the reasoning run out? Radical Jihadists do not compromise, they do not accept concessions or deals.

I went to a meeting about 5 years ago Lon and we were told that a Holy War would rage within 20 years and I laughed at the ridiculous of that statement.

Yet, every day I see so much violence and not just In Europe but Nigeria and Syria. Something has to be done but I don't know what. The difficulty In the main Is how to do you assimilate and Integrate Muslims better If these atrocities get worse? It's chicken and egg but I really do believe the world Is turning and not always for the right reasons.

Sudden Rise of Far Right Groups in EU Parliament Rings Alarm Bells Across Europe | Elinadav Heymann

Yes Oscar, and I guess you could call my OP a prediction of a Holy War
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Oscar Namechange;1472512 wrote: Correct... the Aryan race... Haven't you got some prison Inmate group similar ?

Yeah, they started as a prison gang, when they get out they run drugs & other criminal activities. The Aryan Brotherhood, they call themselves. Skinheads.

Uhhhh, oscar, this is the true definition of 'criminal'.
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472517 wrote: Most Germans were Christians, Allied troops had Chaplains and Priests attached, who prayed for them before going into battle.

The principle behind the Hitler comment applies both ways.

Sure enough gods name has been invoked by US Presidents in my lifetime.

My point is you can hardly blame a whole religion for a relatively few nutters

I can't recall ANY German propaganda using Jesus as a reason. If you find some, link me up. God has been brought up by every leader sooner or later, of any country. The Jewish people have never blamed Xianity for the Holocaust, I have never heard that said or seen it written.

And your point of blaming a whole religion? If you look at the laws of Muslim countries, many are quite atrocious, like death for converts to another religion; stoning & cutting off body parts for crimes. Plus, the attitude towards women. Bill Maher had a whole thing on that------how even non-terrorist Muslims support terror against their own people within their own countries for non-conformity. This is a backwards, intolerant religion as it is practiced in politics today.
Oscar Namechange

A Prediction

AnneBoleyn;1472520 wrote: Yeah, they started as a prison gang, when they get out they run drugs & other criminal activities. The Aryan Brotherhood, they call themselves. Skinheads.

Uhhhh, oscar, this is the true definition of 'criminal'.
I saw a doc on this brotherhood recently In your prisons. They are nuts man. I mean really scary. Makes my conviction for a £5 broken bicycle brake cable and grabbing some scroats collar look pathetic.

Also saw something else on them... Is It true they are breeding Presa Canarios In side the prison ?
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

You will have to wait for gmc to come along, but there have been Christian wars, in the name of God.

Fundamentalist of any religion call for extreme punishments and practices.
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Presa Canarios used to be bred in prisons, for sale. A woman was killed by one in her own apartment hallway. I don't know much else. Bet Google does! ( ;-) hint!)
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1472528 wrote: Makes my conviction.......

That conviction you weren't going to mention again ?
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472530 wrote: You will have to wait for gmc to come along, but there have been Christian wars, in the name of God.

Fundamentalist of any religion call for extreme punishments and practices.

Yes, Bruv, in the distant past, not 21st Century. No Fundamentalist Xian or Jew for that matter, asks for death if a member converts or stoning or cutting of limbs for crimes. If they do, they stand alone, they are not laws of the Government, of the Country. I wish you were right, but you are wrong. The most liberal of Muslim countries has obscene, absurd laws concerning human behavior.
gmc

A Prediction

Post by gmc »

Snowfire;1472494 wrote: I would have to agree, though in the UK at least Atheism is growing the fastest

You do know that is not a religion don't you?
Oscar Namechange

A Prediction

AnneBoleyn;1472531 wrote: Presa Canarios used to be bred in prisons, for sale. A woman was killed by one in her own apartment hallway. I don't know much else. Bet Google does! ( ;-) hint!)

I know all about the woman who was torn apart by them In her hallway. I read about the case and apparently the dogs were linked to the Brotherhood.

Sorry Lon... back to topic.
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1472535 wrote: Yes, Bruv, in the distant past, not 21st Century. No Fundamentalist Xian or Jew for that matter, asks for death if a member converts or stoning or cutting of limbs for crimes. If they do, they stand alone, they are not laws of the Government, of the Country. I wish you were right, but you are wrong. The most liberal of Muslim countries has obscene, absurd laws concerning human behavior.

OK......but.....I believe the move toward greater fundamentalism and the tightening of such practices is a reaction to the moral decline in western culture.
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472542 wrote: OK......but.....I believe the move toward greater fundamentalism and the tightening of such practices is a reaction to the moral decline in western culture.

What you be talkin' 'bout? What "moral decline" do you mean? People demanding freedom of choice? Including Freedom FROM Religion? Whatever do you mean? It's not worth killing over, is it? I thought it was more about Western Intrusion into the Middle East, including Israel, which wound them up but instead it's women voting & driving cars?
Oscar Namechange

A Prediction

gmc;1472537 wrote: You do know that is not a religion don't you? You do know that In some places It Is ? Do try to keep up. :wah::rolleyes:

Court rules atheism a religion
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1472543 wrote: What you be talkin' 'bout? What "moral decline" do you mean? People demanding freedom of choice? Including Freedom FROM Religion? Whatever do you mean? It's not worth killing over, is it? I thought it was more about Western Intrusion into the Middle East, including Israel, which wound them up but instead it's women voting & driving cars?

The reversal of Christian morality and 'old world' values.

Page three girls, decline in family values, same sex marriages, Banking scandals..........crimes committed in the pursuit of oil........in their backyard.
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472556 wrote: The reversal of Christian morality and 'old world' values.

Page three girls, decline in family values, same sex marriages, Banking scandals..........crimes committed in the pursuit of oil........in their backyard.

It's in our Front Yard, Bruv. Time for another reason. Put your thinking cap on.

Maybe some of those things you mention, the decline of some family values for example, should die out. When I was a little girl, there was barely divorce, not among the working class anyway. Then, it came out that some of these families were highly dysfunctional, & that it would be better to be From a broken home, rather than Live in one. Same-sex marriage? If you were gay, would you want to pretend you are straight, like in the good old days? Have a wife whose life you might be ruining as you could not fully attend to her needs? Same sex marriage doesn't hurt marriage, which started to break up decades before it became legal. Page 3 girls? There was always porn, right? I just don't think it should be in a NEWSpaper. And as for what else you mentioned? Is any worth KILLING for? Are any a civilised excuse to Hate, to Kill, to Destroy?

Things are changing, we are getting older, we have taught our children well, I hope, & they can survive if no highly offended self-righteous murderer gets to them first!
Oscar Namechange

A Prediction

I've been thinking about this post since I got up. I recalled a heated debate I had with my Muslim work colleague In the taxi one morning. He outright told me that Islam Is the fastest growing religion In the world and given the amount the Jihad kills for other Idolaters , Islam was going to dominate the world and went further to tell me In 25 years time, the UK would be an Islamic state due to birth rates. What with me being a lady and of timid, polite disposition, I replied by asking where the **** was he getting this crap? He finally told me It came from the Imam In the Mosque. We talked further as we had no choice being stuck with each other In a taxi for 2 hours and as the debate drew to a close, we were now adding up figures for other religions should there be a Holy War. Rather akin to playing Risk as a kid. Finally, I said exactly what you said In your OP and asked him who would join the Muslims to fight the Holy War? Then I pointed out that no religion could as The Holy Qua'ran says kill the Idolaters ie those who worship what they believe to be a false Idol, ie Christ. I then asked him how many religions did he think would join the Christians and when I explained, as true as I am sitting here, he said ' but they won't do that... errrr... will they ? You better believe It Kid...As It happens, we became good friends and I think the world of him now. He's stopped trying to convert me to Islam and a mutual respect seems to have been achieved..

You said that you'd not see this In your lifetime Lon but can I ask ? Does It worry you what your leaving behind ?
FourPart

A Prediction

Post by FourPart »

I find it confusing that there should be so much enmity from Islam towards Christianity when Jesus is one of their leading Prophets.
gmc

A Prediction

Post by gmc »

AnneBoleyn;1472509 wrote: It's not the same Bruv. Even the nazi's didn't show up praising Jesus. Christianity was not even used as an excuse to kill Jews. Hitler was not on a Xian crusade. He wanted a "pure" white race.

Actually that's not true. The holocaust was the result of two thiousand year of christian teaching that the jews were responsible for the killing of jesus christ it would be inconceiveble without it. Indeed it was not until the 1960's that the vatican finally changed their view to one that stated "some" jews were responsible not the whole race. Hitkler was brought up as a catholic and went to a catholic school as did a lot of his contemporaries.

If you want further proof get copy of mein kampff or look for a tanslation on line and read it. The yellow star to identify jews was first used by one of the popes

What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

Master race chosen people chosen by god get the connection. Christian like to convince themselves he was an atheist because they can't accept the idea that anyione could commit such horrors becaue of their christian faith.

Come to that look to your own country's history manifest destiny is exactly the same kind of religious belief that a particular race and credo is fated to rule over all. I won't even bother pointing out the way relgion was used to justify black slavery particularly in the states.

If you are going to blame islam the you have to blame christianity for a staggering amount of horror and outright genocide.

posted by fourpart

I find it confusing that there should be so much enmity from Islam towards Christianity when Jesus is one of their leading Prophets.

That's because chrisrtian's also claim he was the son of god, was god, or was part of the holy trinity (father son and holy ghost) depending on your particular brand of christianity. Catholics and protestant could give muslims lessons on sectarian warfare. Indeed one of the main areas of disagreement between catholic and protestant is the veneration- worship of images, sound familiar?
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1472564 wrote: It's in our Front Yard, Bruv. Time for another reason. Put your thinking cap on............

Things are changing, we are getting older, we have taught our children well, I hope, & they can survive if no highly offended self-righteous murderer gets to them first!

I cut out the middle bit, because just like you, I look at those "improvements" from the same point of view.

If you could look at them from the point of view of a religion that thinks Banks earning interest from lending money is immoral, and that allowing your wife to display her hair is prostituting her, and how about a religion that insists they slaughter their beasts in a specific way, and that pig meat is evil ?

Now look at how our lives are so far from the Old Ways way back then. Remember......shock horror......the mini skirt ? These days Miley Cyrus simulating masturbation only shocks us old timers.
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"The holocaust was the result of two thiousand year of christian teaching that the jews were responsible for the killing of jesus christ it would be inconceiveble without it. Indeed it was not until the 1960's that the vatican finally changed their view to one that stated "some" jews were responsible not the whole race. Hitkler was brought up as a catholic and went to a catholic school as did a lot of his contemporaries."

Of course that is absolutely true, gmc, but Hitler himself did not use Xianity as the excuse. The stage had been set for 2000 years, yes; but there was no Xian impulse in Hitler or Nazis.
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472587 wrote: I cut out the middle bit, because just like you, I look at those "improvements" from the same point of view.

If you could look at them from the point of view of a religion that thinks Banks earning interest from lending money is immoral, and that allowing your wife to display her hair is prostituting her, and how about a religion that insists they slaughter their beasts in a specific way, and that pig meat is evil ?

Now look at how our lives are so far from the Old Ways way back then. Remember......shock horror......the mini skirt ? These days Miley Cyrus simulating masturbation only shocks us old timers.

I can see the Muslim point of view. That doesn't mean they have the right to enforce it on others. That's the key---enslavement to their ideals.

I am not shocked by Miley Cyrus. I don't think you are either.
Ahso!

A Prediction

Post by Ahso! »

Lon;1472490 wrote: It will not happen in my lifetime or for some time, but it is already beginning and will escalate until there are very few Muslims left in the world. Trying to separate the so called Good Muslims from the Radical Terrorist faction will unite Christians/Jews/Hindu's/ and others, that see not only their religion being threatened, but their entire way of life causing all Muslims to get caught up in the maelstrom of genocide activities.I'd guess the more peaceful members of all the religions will fall away first and then the others should be allowed to kill each other off (and as George Carlin once said) until one is left; and then stand him (or her) up on a platform and shoot them in the f#@k#4g head.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1472609 wrote: Of course that is absolutely true, gmc, but Hitler himself did not use Xianity as the excuse. The stage had been set for 2000 years, yes; but there was no Xian impulse in Hitler or Nazis.

The population were conditioned to accept that certain people were Untermensch and so disposable.
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1472610 wrote: I can see the Muslim point of view. That doesn't mean they have the right to enforce it on others. That's the key---enslavement to their ideals.

I am not shocked by Miley Cyrus. I don't think you are either.

If you think you see their point of view but not that they must fight back as part of their religion, then you don't really see......I try to see, but that part fails me too.

Now then....whether young Miley shocks me is beside the point. I have viewed, through my own choice more shocking things, but have her prancing about on the news and have to explain the movements to my grandchildren is.......not right.

Is this nice ?
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472624 wrote: If you think you see their point of view but not that they must fight back as part of their religion, then you don't really see......I try to see, but that part fails me too.

Now then....whether young Miley shocks me is beside the point. I have viewed, through my own choice more shocking things, but have her prancing about on the news and have to explain the movements to my grandchildren is.......not right.

Is this nice ?

Oh, I see they MUST fight back & that is why they MUST be stopped.

When your grandkids ask you those questions tell them to ask mum or dad!
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1472639 wrote: Oh, I see they MUST fight back & that is why they MUST be stopped.

When your grandkids ask you those questions tell them to ask mum or dad!

The parents ask me too.
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472640 wrote: The parents ask me too.

:yh_rotfl

Smarty pants!
Snowfire

A Prediction

Post by Snowfire »

gmc;1472537 wrote: You do know that is not a religion don't you?

* sigh* The sentence was constructed deliberately so as to not infer that it was. As an Atheist I know full well that it isnt. Thanks !
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
FourPart

A Prediction

Post by FourPart »

Snowfire;1472645 wrote: * sigh* The sentence was constructed deliberately so as to not infer that it was. As an Atheist I know full well that it isnt. Thanks !
According to all those "Equial Rights" & General Census forms it is. You know the type, where it lists all the weird & wonderful Religions & some of the more intricate ones itemise Atheist, Agnostic & None as different 'Religions' There is also the other option, of course, where there is 'Other - Please Specify', where "Jedi" became a recognised Religion because of so many people having put it as such.
gmc

A Prediction

Post by gmc »

AnneBoleyn;1472609 wrote: "The holocaust was the result of two thiousand year of christian teaching that the jews were responsible for the killing of jesus christ it would be inconceiveble without it. Indeed it was not until the 1960's that the vatican finally changed their view to one that stated "some" jews were responsible not the whole race. Hitkler was brought up as a catholic and went to a catholic school as did a lot of his contemporaries."

Of course that is absolutely true, gmc, but Hitler himself did not use Xianity as the excuse. The stage had been set for 2000 years, yes; but there was no Xian impulse in Hitler or Nazis.

It wasn't his excuse it was his justification whether you like it or not that is a fact. It wouldn't have happened without christian propoganda and hitler stated on numerous occasions that he believed he was doing god's work. Try reading main mein kampf or just google for all the quotes there are when he talks about his faith. It wasn't just him there were plenty who were prepared to turn a blind eye or who thought the jews deserved what happened to them - it's in the bible their punishment for killing god is to be persecuted.

His view of the jews was shared by many thoroughout europe and in the united states it is quite simply religious prejudice based on christian teachings.
FourPart

A Prediction

Post by FourPart »

I understood that the ploy was more a matter of using them as the Whipping Boys. A group than some fanatical Hate Preacher can easily be used to stir up Racial Hatred against in order to focus support & realise his yearnings to command a Dictatorship. As always, when it's not the Religion itself that causes the wars, the roots are usually held within the banner of Religion.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

(George Santayana)
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

gmc;1472650 wrote: It wasn't his excuse it was his justification whether you like it or not that is a fact. It wouldn't have happened without christian propoganda and hitler stated on numerous occasions that he believed he was doing god's work. Try reading main mein kampf or just google for all the quotes there are when he talks about his faith. It wasn't just him there were plenty who were prepared to turn a blind eye or who thought the jews deserved what happened to them - it's in the bible their punishment for killing god is to be persecuted.

His view of the jews was shared by many thoroughout europe and in the united states it is quite simply religious prejudice based on christian teachings.

Okay, okay, just don't make me read 'mein kampf'!!! I must be confused with righteous gentiles.

"it's in the bible their punishment for killing god is to be persecuted." Where does it say that, exactly?
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1472660 wrote: Okay, okay, just don't make me read 'mein kampf'!!! I must be confused with righteous gentiles.

"it's in the bible their punishment for killing god is to be persecuted." Where does it say that, exactly?

Matthew 27:24-25

More in depth
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1472665 wrote: Matthew 27:24-25

More in depth

Are you trying to get me to make Aliyah?
AnneBoleyn

A Prediction

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"One of your own kind, stick to your own kind" 'A Boy Like That' from West Side Story.

I thought I was above that, but maybe I'm beneath it. Too late now. Or is it?

Yes, I'm musing.
Bruv

A Prediction

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1472667 wrote: Are you trying to get me to make Aliyah?

Well....................if you really want to...HERE

Return to “General Chit Chat”